Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread 16:23 - Sep 12 with 58952 viewsDaBurgh

This international break week seems to have lasted a ridiculously long time. I guess because we finished on a high. Going on a late summer week's holiday on Saturday to Cap d'Agde on the French Mediterranean coast. Apparently it has a reputation of being the nudist, hedonistic capital of France, not only the beaches but some restaurants also are 'clothing optional'.
Hopefully I can watch the game before we go out for a meal, the evenings are getting a bit chilly so I'm hoping that I won't be put of my dim sum by some fat couple in thongs.
2 - 1 Rangers. Anderson and Cook.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:58]
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 11:41 - Sep 13 with 4384 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Always hated them since I was a little kid in the 80s, probably because we always lost up there.

Happy with a point 1-1.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:16 - Sep 13 with 4231 viewskensalriser

They’ve lost their last three games conceding 9 and scoring none in the process so we should really be looking to win this.

Then again, when Clive mentioned in his Plymouth preview how many games Whittaker had gone without scoring I knew instantly he’d score against us…

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:28 - Sep 13 with 4194 viewsDavieQPR

Should be interesting. Both had similar time last season. Struggled and then saved by a relatively unknown foreign coach.Both teams have had a major revamp. This season they have gone for older but more Championship experienced players, whereas we have gone down the data driven approach. Although experienced they are struggling to adapt. We should really be picking up all 3 points. Should.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:07 - Sep 13 with 4137 viewsloftus77

Yep, for most of last season, this was definitely looking like a League One fixture this term. That fact that both of us escaped so dramatically should be a source of inspiration to both.

I’m oddly (dangerously) optimistic about this one, not least because the fixture is outside W12. Our away form under Cifuentes is notably strong in historical terms (only two really poor games/results on the road (Stoke & Hull) this calendar year, believe it or not) and this excellent coaching team has had the whole squad together now for two weeks.

The season really starts tomorrow in earnest - and things appear (...) to be looking up.

2-2.
[Post edited 13 Sep 14:08]
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 16:54 - Sep 13 with 3929 viewsHarbour

They did us last year that et goal ..think it will be a draw 2-2
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 17:51 - Sep 13 with 3805 viewsTonto

A win tomorrow would be a real statement for the rest of the season. But I would be happy with a point.

I am mostly interested to see what Marti and Calm have been doing.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 22:36 - Sep 13 with 3620 viewsLblock

MUST WIN

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 04:17 - Sep 14 with 3517 viewsGosportHoops

Buzzing the poxy International break is over, off to Hillsborough from sunny Hampshire today, think the International break came at the right time for them and wrong for us!! Be interesting to see how it pans out thinking a 2-2 draw which I'd be chuffed with! Hope everyone going has a cracking day that's what it's all about. Up the R's
Login to get fewer ads

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 07:23 - Sep 14 with 3450 viewsLeedsR

We kept those jokers up last season by giving them 6 points, and the way they celebrated in the Loft End as if they had just beaten Barcelona by displaying the most scintillating football hitherto unseen (not), still really rankles. They owe us big time.

2:2 it is then.
[Post edited 14 Sep 7:45]
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 08:12 - Sep 14 with 3360 viewsRanger_Things

We’re back! This break seemed to last a bloody age.

3-1 Rangers.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 08:37 - Sep 14 with 3318 viewsAndybrat

Can’t see us scoring more than 2, can’t see them scoring more than 1. Team selection in the middle of the park will be really interesting. 1-1 but 2-1 to us a real possibility
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 10:42 - Sep 14 with 3140 viewsSK_hoops

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 07:23 - Sep 14 by LeedsR

We kept those jokers up last season by giving them 6 points, and the way they celebrated in the Loft End as if they had just beaten Barcelona by displaying the most scintillating football hitherto unseen (not), still really rankles. They owe us big time.

I haven't forgotten that. Let's do 'em.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 11:00 - Sep 14 with 3090 viewsPhilmyRs

A point would be a good result but I do think we can get something more. Decent time on the training pitch for most the squad, Frey full of confidence, agree with the 2-1 prediction.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:18 - Sep 14 with 2798 viewsDorse

Tell Wednesday to set gobs to 'bum'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:28 - Sep 14 with 2750 viewswestlondonisRs1882

My wife and Daughter are going today. They haven’t received the tickets yet on their phones. Any advice please ? 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️🔵⚪️
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:30 - Sep 14 with 2730 viewsandrew1302

Simple I know but have you called box office,?9
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 13:44 - Sep 14 with 2603 viewswestlondonisRs1882

I’ll pass the message on , my wife and daughter are approaching Sheffield now. Do you mean our box office ? I’ll presume so , and I’ll give them your suggestion 👍
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:03 - Sep 14 with 2398 viewsToast_R

Happened to me at West Brom couple of seasons ago. They printed me off two replacements at their box office. Just had to show email as proof of purchase.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:06 - Sep 14 with 2221 viewsdmm

No JCS

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:08 - Sep 14 with 2094 viewsAndybrat

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:06 - Sep 14 by dmm

No JCS

No Morrison either
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:11 - Sep 14 with 1982 viewsWD99

JCS obviously jumps out. But no Morrison either. And I assume “Morgan” is Kieran who joined the dev squad from Tottenham I believe in the spring…I guess we see what Hevertton is made of today..
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:12 - Sep 14 with 1932 viewsmart_Goblin

What’s happened there then ? JCS must have been injured in training . Morrison on international duty ?
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 1893 viewsGus_iom

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:06 - Sep 14 by dmm

No JCS

Interesting to see how Madeson and Anderson fit in, how Dunne does in the middle (With Cook talking to him, thank goodness), how Hevertton does. Presumably Morrison is injured, which is a shame as he's impressed.
I'm not overly optimistic today, but then I never am.
Please talk round me!
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 1896 viewsdmm

Santos preferred over Ashby at RB
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 1850 viewsNed_Kennedys

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 07:23 - Sep 14 by LeedsR

Went for 2-2 at Sheff Utd and going the same again: Dunne to score.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024