Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend 10:15 - Sep 4 with 1097 viewsSaintsNews

Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend 4th Sep 2024 10:10
It's International break and with no Southampton game this weekend, why not pop along and give your local non league teams some support, both vocally and financially, here is a list of who is playing where locally on Saturday. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 11:28 - Sep 4 with 1043 viewsMattFinish

I don't care if it is an International break, I refuse to go to Fratton Park
Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 21:05 - Sep 5 with 811 viewssolent_toffee

Hoping to go to Eastleigh on Saturday if I can get over the Covid that I’ve had this week. Also considering going to more Sholing games too as it’s an easyish walk from mine.
Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 21:13 - Sep 5 with 805 viewssledger

Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 21:05 - Sep 5 by solent_toffee

Hoping to go to Eastleigh on Saturday if I can get over the Covid that I’ve had this week. Also considering going to more Sholing games too as it’s an easyish walk from mine.

only a fiver entry as well with their 5000 season card.
Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 21:15 - Sep 5 with 803 viewssolent_toffee

Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 21:13 - Sep 5 by sledger

only a fiver entry as well with their 5000 season card.

Is that something to do with Levi Colwell? Isnt he related to the manager? Fair do’s like.
Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 21:40 - Sep 5 with 771 viewsgrumpy

Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 11:28 - Sep 4 by MattFinish

I don't care if it is an International break, I refuse to go to Fratton Park

Matt,I went to Fratton Park on my own once when quite young.They were playing QPR. After the game a old guy came up to me all excited and said good news Saints had been thrashed at Leicester,I gave him a wry smile and said that's good then.
Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 15:05 - Sep 6 with 643 viewssledger

Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 21:15 - Sep 5 by solent_toffee

Is that something to do with Levi Colwell? Isnt he related to the manager? Fair do’s like.

think its done by there sponsor peter cooper cars,good deal anyway
Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 23:21 - Sep 6 with 557 viewscocklebreath

Totton v Basingstoke tomorrow top of the table clash

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 10:16 - Sep 9 with 268 viewsPatfromPoole

Support Your Local Non League Team This Weekend on 21:40 - Sep 5 by grumpy

Matt,I went to Fratton Park on my own once when quite young.They were playing QPR. After the game a old guy came up to me all excited and said good news Saints had been thrashed at Leicester,I gave him a wry smile and said that's good then.

When I was young, free and single, I used to go regularly in the away end at Fratton in the 90's if Saints didn't have a game.

Think I followed Sunderland three times there, which was great fun, and has cemented the Mackems as a club I will always have a soft spot for.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024