Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sugawara's left peg. 10:48 - Sep 3 with 845 viewsGRIM

After watching Sugawara's terrific strike with his left peg against Brentford I just wonder if its an option to play him Left wing back & allowing KWP to revert to his favoured Right wing back position.
Sugawara is obviously more comfortable using his left peg than KWP.
It would give us better balance & hopefully more deliveries into dangerous areas.
Sugawara's left peg. on 10:58 - Sep 3 with 805 viewsdirk_doone

I agree. We need, Charlie Taylor at left back, KWP at right back and Sugawara playing wide midfield. Sugawara should also be taking all of our set pieces. He is the most skilful player we have to take them and probably also our best finisher.
[Post edited 3 Sep 11:00]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Sugawara's left peg. on 12:14 - Sep 3 with 737 viewsGRIM

Sugawara's left peg. on 10:58 - Sep 3 by dirk_doone

I agree. We need, Charlie Taylor at left back, KWP at right back and Sugawara playing wide midfield. Sugawara should also be taking all of our set pieces. He is the most skilful player we have to take them and probably also our best finisher.

Not a bad strike rate for Sugawara.
He scored in pre season friendly & again on Saturday.
I did watch his videos before we signed him & he looks to be very versatile & a real threat going forward. (we don't have many of them).
But RM will see him as a bit of a risk & leave him out.
Sugawara's left peg. on 12:42 - Sep 3 with 703 viewskingslandstand1

Stop coming up with sensible ideas, he won't listen
Sugawara's left peg. on 14:35 - Sep 3 with 633 viewsLondonSaint76

Sounds like a good name for a fanzine from the 90’s 😄

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Sugawara's left peg. on 18:41 - Sep 3 with 486 viewssaint22

Sugawara's left peg. on 10:58 - Sep 3 by dirk_doone

Very astute post and incredibly logical
Maybe RM reads this
Sugawara's left peg. on 19:13 - Sep 3 with 462 viewsStAnt

I think Sugawara could play in a double pivot with Flynn Downes. This would allow Charlie Taylor to play left back and KWP to play fullback in a 4231 formation as used by most of the better sides. The 3 players in this formation could be Big Les, Fernandez and Cornet with Archer up front. Liverpool used this formation against Man Utd and their front man was Djotta proving you don't need a big lump there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024