Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sulemana Tipped For Loan Move To The Netherlands 18:05 - Sep 2 with 1000 viewsSaintsNews

Sulemana Tipped For Loan Move To The Netherlands 2nd Sep 2024 18:03
Although the transfer window slammed shut in England on Friday, it doesn't close in the Netherlands until later tonight and the latest reports is that Kamaldeen Sulemana could be moving to Ajax on loan. 3

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sulemana Tipped For Loan Move To The Netherlands on 20:00 - Sep 2 with 876 viewsPatfromPoole

The standard of football in the Dutch League must truly be woeful….

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Sulemana Tipped For Loan Move To The Netherlands on 20:10 - Sep 2 with 859 viewsgrumpy

Sulemana Tipped For Loan Move To The Netherlands on 20:00 - Sep 2 by PatfromPoole

The standard of football in the Dutch League must truly be woeful….

I don’t think it is,Pat.
Sometimes I wonder if we get the best out of all these players that pop in and out of our team .
Sulemana Tipped For Loan Move To The Netherlands on 21:53 - Sep 2 with 763 viewsDorsetIan

He's been poor. A huge disappointment even at Championship level.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Sulemana Tipped For Loan Move To The Netherlands on 20:03 - Sep 3 with 421 viewsLondonSaint76

There is a possibility that we might be stuck with Sulemana until January according to a couple of media sources who are reporting that Ajax might not have got the paperwork fully submitted in time. Why Clubs leave things so so late is beyond me - the excuse given in this instance by Ajax was they would only take Sulemana on loan if Bergwijn completed his move to the Saudi Pro League which did eventually go through but maybe not in time for the KS paperwork to be submitted.
See story on this link:
https://www.southamptonfc.news/transfers/kamaldeen-sulemana-transfer-twist-emerg

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024