Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little britain 08:36 - Aug 7 with 2076 viewssaint22

A month on from supposedly choosing to make a change the Neanderthals of our nation riot….foe what exactly
It’s disgusting this so call patriotism masquerading as fascist racist ignorance

We are a small island cut off from everywhere and sooner people realise that and get to work instead of moaning about others doing ‘their’ jobs the better

Pathetic
Little britain on 09:15 - Aug 7 with 2014 viewssaintwizzler

Some people are better off financially NOT working, that is the problem.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Little britain on 10:34 - Aug 7 with 1919 viewsButty101

Little britain on 09:15 - Aug 7 by saintwizzler

Saint22 - surely as a big shot business man you can give these oiks a job and set them on the path to righteousness

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Little britain on 11:00 - Aug 7 with 1881 viewsarfurdent

Little britain on 10:34 - Aug 7 by Butty101

Saint22 - surely as a big shot business man you can give these oiks a job and set them on the path to righteousness

rubber dinghy franchises are going well

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Little britain on 17:29 - Aug 7 with 1708 viewssaint22

Little britain on 09:15 - Aug 7 by saintwizzler

that is no reason for racism and violence
Little britain on 17:57 - Aug 7 with 1655 viewswashington_saint

@saint22 - while all violence should be deplored I noticed you only mentioned the right wing white lunatics. What about the a-holes in Birmingham that smashed up the pub and beat folks up?

This is the problem with white, liberal, bleeding hearts. Too busy taking the knee and sympathizing with BLM/Palestine/insert liberal cause here to understand that the double standards that have been applied in the UK for far too long have caused resentment. Of course opportunists and some sections of the far right will take advantage of this and cause mayhem.

But the same is true on the opposite side of the spectrum but that has been tolerated/encouraged for far too long and the recent anti-Semitism was not stamped out and this, in turn, will cause resentment from significant parts of the population.

Too much immigration coupled with lack of integration is likely the cause of the current protesting/issues and the extremes on both sides (yes far left not just "far right" as media and politicians say exists whenever anyone does not bow to their liberal elitism) are fanning the flames of discontent.
Little britain on 18:21 - Aug 7 with 1634 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Little britain on 11:00 - Aug 7 by arfurdent

rubber dinghy franchises are going well

Can be a risky investment, a lot of the franchise buy-in prices are over inflated, and if the business you invest in don’t channel the right opportunities your investment is unlikely to show a profit. Best bet is to look for franchises that are ready to float on the stock market 🙃
Little britain on 18:29 - Aug 7 with 1617 viewssaint22

Little britain on 17:57 - Aug 7 by washington_saint

@saint22 - while all violence should be deplored I noticed you only mentioned the right wing white lunatics. What about the a-holes in Birmingham that smashed up the pub and beat folks up?

This is the problem with white, liberal, bleeding hearts. Too busy taking the knee and sympathizing with BLM/Palestine/insert liberal cause here to understand that the double standards that have been applied in the UK for far too long have caused resentment. Of course opportunists and some sections of the far right will take advantage of this and cause mayhem.

But the same is true on the opposite side of the spectrum but that has been tolerated/encouraged for far too long and the recent anti-Semitism was not stamped out and this, in turn, will cause resentment from significant parts of the population.

Too much immigration coupled with lack of integration is likely the cause of the current protesting/issues and the extremes on both sides (yes far left not just "far right" as media and politicians say exists whenever anyone does not bow to their liberal elitism) are fanning the flames of discontent.

all violence and vandalism and racism is abhorrent, no reason for it whatever your reason, colour, religion etc
sorry if i confused the mainly white tommy robinson chanting Farage followers i keep seeing arrested and charged and there are lots of other rioters and looters made up of many other races and backgrounds
Maybe those in Brum were sick of facing racist verbal abuse daily and lost it? Not excusing that but ya know just maybe
Smashing up a community library is a new one though right!?
Little britain on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 1571 viewswashington_saint

Little britain on 18:29 - Aug 7 by saint22

all violence and vandalism and racism is abhorrent, no reason for it whatever your reason, colour, religion etc
sorry if i confused the mainly white tommy robinson chanting Farage followers i keep seeing arrested and charged and there are lots of other rioters and looters made up of many other races and backgrounds
Maybe those in Brum were sick of facing racist verbal abuse daily and lost it? Not excusing that but ya know just maybe
Smashing up a community library is a new one though right!?

You utter, utter numpty Saint22.

Did you not see the footage of the Asians all tooled up, balaclava wearing and out for a fight?

Typical pathetic hand-wringing excuses in your response: really proving my point.

And for the record, the far-right idiots and the far left idiots are more alike than you think. Dumb as and only looking for violence to further their cause.
Login to get fewer ads

Little britain on 21:55 - Aug 7 with 1447 viewsHeisenberg

Little britain on 20:15 - Aug 7 by washington_saint

Did you not see the footage of the Asians all tooled up, balaclava wearing and out for a fight?

Typical pathetic hand-wringing excuses in your response: really proving my point.

And for the record, the far-right idiots and the far left idiots are more alike than you think. Dumb as and only looking for violence to further their cause.

Absolute tosh. Thousands turned out tonight reclaiming the streets in unity. No sign of the far right. No trouble. No police injured. Just people out saying they don’t accept the hate and vitriol we have witnessed.

Assume as you are not here you are relying on Musk with his civil war nonsense.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Little britain on 06:43 - Aug 8 with 1299 viewssaint22

Little britain on 20:15 - Aug 7 by washington_saint

Oh dear
Yeah yeah ignorance is bliss
Little britain on 07:19 - Aug 8 with 1273 viewssaint22

Thankfully some have morals

https://apple.news/AmPUCdKzKTZyF3_LrvTkymw
Little britain on 17:53 - Sep 5 with 823 viewsRon11

I don't recall any 'far right' Brits detonating a bomb and killing 22 people and injuring over 1000 others in Manchester (2017), or bombing and murdering 52 people and injuring 700 others in a coordinated attack on London transport (2005) or driving a van into innocent people on London Bridge at 50 mph, (2017) killing eight and then begin stabbing and cutting people in Borough market, including one defenceless girl 15 times , while shouting 'this is for Allah'.
I also don't recall any 'far right' characters grooming and sexually abusing many young girls in Rotherham and other UK cities(while of course the police looked the other way for fear of being accused of racism or acting like nazis).
Meanwhile, hatred of all we stand for in our English Christian way of life continues to be spouted by the likes of Anjou Choudary, islam4uk, sharia4uk as far left Jeremy Corbyn protested against extradition of terrorist suspects from the UK.
And they still keep coming, no doubt some will be radicalised.
Little britain on 19:27 - Sep 5 with 712 viewsHeisenberg

Little britain on 17:53 - Sep 5 by Ron11

I don't recall any 'far right' Brits detonating a bomb and killing 22 people and injuring over 1000 others in Manchester (2017), or bombing and murdering 52 people and injuring 700 others in a coordinated attack on London transport (2005) or driving a van into innocent people on London Bridge at 50 mph, (2017) killing eight and then begin stabbing and cutting people in Borough market, including one defenceless girl 15 times , while shouting 'this is for Allah'.
I also don't recall any 'far right' characters grooming and sexually abusing many young girls in Rotherham and other UK cities(while of course the police looked the other way for fear of being accused of racism or acting like nazis).
Meanwhile, hatred of all we stand for in our English Christian way of life continues to be spouted by the likes of Anjou Choudary, islam4uk, sharia4uk as far left Jeremy Corbyn protested against extradition of terrorist suspects from the UK.
And they still keep coming, no doubt some will be radicalised.

All terrible crimes which the perpetrators have either been killed whilst carrying out these atrocities or are in jail.

It’s what you do about it that counts. The numpties that burnt down libraries, citizen advice centres and tried to set fire to hotels with people in them deserve everything they get. They were beered up morons looking for any excuse to kick off.

Thousands of people turned out in solidarity with the millions of law abiding people of all colours and faiths. Communities came together to rebuild destroyed properties and clear up the mess caused by these imbeciles. That’s the real Britain not the sort of hate you promote.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Little britain on 19:33 - Sep 5 with 707 viewsRon11

Little britain on 19:27 - Sep 5 by Heisenberg

All terrible crimes which the perpetrators have either been killed whilst carrying out these atrocities or are in jail.

It’s what you do about it that counts. The numpties that burnt down libraries, citizen advice centres and tried to set fire to hotels with people in them deserve everything they get. They were beered up morons looking for any excuse to kick off.

Thousands of people turned out in solidarity with the millions of law abiding people of all colours and faiths. Communities came together to rebuild destroyed properties and clear up the mess caused by these imbeciles. That’s the real Britain not the sort of hate you promote.

Where did I promote hate?
All I did was illustrate that hate comes from all sides, not just the so called 'far right'.
Little britain on 19:54 - Sep 5 with 662 viewssaintmark1976

Little britain on 19:33 - Sep 5 by Ron11

Where did I promote hate?
All I did was illustrate that hate comes from all sides, not just the so called 'far right'.

Ron11, genuine question.

Given that the last previous post on this subject appears to be as long ago as August 8 is there any particular reason you should comment on September 5 ? I’m not suggesting that you shouldn’t have done it but to me it appears odd to wait so long.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Little britain on 21:52 - Sep 5 with 569 viewsRon11

Little britain on 19:54 - Sep 5 by saintmark1976

Ron11, genuine question.

Given that the last previous post on this subject appears to be as long ago as August 8 is there any particular reason you should comment on September 5 ? I’m not suggesting that you shouldn’t have done it but to me it appears odd to wait so long.

Because I hadn't looked at the non football forum for months until today, so it was the first time I'd seen the original post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024