Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign 15:30 - Jul 28 with 3719 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh confirms the rumors that Obama blackmailed Biden to drop out of the race.

“On Sunday morning,” the official told me, with the approval of Pelosi and Schumer, “Obama called Biden after breakfast and said, ‘Here’s the deal. We have Kamala’s approval to invoke the 25th Amendment.” The amendment provides that when the president is determined by the vice president and others to be unfit to carry out the powers and duties of his office, the vice president shall assume those duties.

Democrats have turned America into an all out oligarchy at this point.

https://weknowwhatsup.blogspot.com/2024/07/seymour-hersh-leaving-las-vegas.html?
[Post edited 28 Jul 15:31]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:31 - Jul 30 with 804 viewsGwyn737

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:23 - Jul 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Retribution against his enemies? Yeah, sure, except for the well documented fact that every time he's asked about that, he replies "success will be my revenge."

I have no doubt he WON'T be trying to put his opponents in prison when elected, even though that's exactly what they are doing to him. This is just like when he was elected last time, and the narrative was that Trump was going to start WWIII. So in response, he made it a point to be the only POTUS since the 1970's who didn't get us involved in a new, violent foreign conflict.
[Post edited 30 Jul 21:26]

If Trump loses, will you accept it?
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:44 - Jul 30 with 792 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:31 - Jul 30 by Gwyn737

If Trump loses, will you accept it?

Yes.

If he wins, will you?

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:53 - Jul 30 with 782 viewsGwyn737

Absolutely.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:35 - Jul 30 with 770 viewsunion_jack

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:44 - Jul 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yes.

If he wins, will you?

We have no say in it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 03:07 - Jul 31 with 739 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:35 - Jul 30 by union_jack

We have no say in it.

And I do?

I mean yeah I vote, but the accepting the results part. My loyal followers I could hypothetically rally to overthrow the government consists of a 50 lb Aussie named Jack.

POTY 2015

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 07:38 - Jul 31 with 710 viewsPawelAbbott

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:23 - Jul 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Retribution against his enemies? Yeah, sure, except for the well documented fact that every time he's asked about that, he replies "success will be my revenge."

I have no doubt he WON'T be trying to put his opponents in prison when elected, even though that's exactly what they are doing to him. This is just like when he was elected last time, and the narrative was that Trump was going to start WWIII. So in response, he made it a point to be the only POTUS since the 1970's who didn't get us involved in a new, violent foreign conflict.
[Post edited 30 Jul 21:26]

We are talking about the guy whose rallys are interspersed with chants of "lock her/him up"?
The guy who fails to pay most bills and threatens legal action against anyone in order to get his way.
Is there no independent electoral oversight in America?
Trumps claims of what he will do are just plain ludicrous and look like they were written for a 6 year old at a beauty pageant
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 07:45 - Jul 31 with 708 viewsonehunglow

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 07:38 - Jul 31 by PawelAbbott

We are talking about the guy whose rallys are interspersed with chants of "lock her/him up"?
The guy who fails to pay most bills and threatens legal action against anyone in order to get his way.
Is there no independent electoral oversight in America?
Trumps claims of what he will do are just plain ludicrous and look like they were written for a 6 year old at a beauty pageant

He likes beauty does Don.
Note how Melania,now reappears by his side .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 15:33 - Jul 31 with 668 viewsItchySphincter

Meanwhile Trumptards can storm the Hill, re-elect a rapist felon and stuggle to wipe the sh!t out of their eyes.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 20:46 - Jul 31 with 613 viewsDJack

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 20:24 - Jul 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'm glad someone brought up the Project 2025 hoax. This is the latest attempt at gas lighting the voters through outright lies. No, Trump does not want to implement Project 2025. In fact, the only thing he ever said about it - after he learned that the Democrats were attaching his name to it - was to call it "ridiculous and abysmal."

Sadly, the gas lighting has been pretty effective. At one point, "Project 2025" was the 2nd-most searched term on Google.

Trump's ACTUAL platform is called Agenda 47. Nobody among the Democrats ever mentions Agenda 47, even though it is right here at his own website:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/platform

The fact they refuse to talk about his actual platform, and instead push the Project 2025 hoax, speaks volumes.

As ever, incorrect.

That said it appears that he has finally kicked them into touch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/30/project-2025-director-paul-da

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 20:50 - Jul 31 with 611 viewsDJack

Even more worrying

"In the swing states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, Rolling Stone and American Doom identified at least 70 pro-Trump election conspiracists currently working as county election officials who have questioned the validity of elections or delayed or refused to certify results. At least 22 of these county election officials have refused or delayed certification in recent years."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-swing-state-offici

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:29 - Jul 31 with 579 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 20:46 - Jul 31 by DJack

As ever, incorrect.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/30/project-2025-director-paul-da

Yet another article that refuses to even mention Agenda 47 anywhere, even though it's Trump's real platform, located prominently on his official website.

Even if you really hate Trump, if that doesn't make you even a little curious about the motives here behind forcing Project 2025 on Trump, you are being intellectually dishonest.
[Post edited 31 Jul 22:55]

POTY 2015

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:51 - Jul 31 with 565 viewswaynekerr55

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 20:46 - Jul 31 by DJack

As ever, incorrect.

Ah the Heritage Foundation, home to the orange Ewok Nile Gardiner and regularly platforming former PM cum lettuce Liz Truss.

Stinking bástards

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:54 - Jul 31 with 562 viewsonehunglow

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:29 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yet another article that refuses to even mention Agenda 47 anywhere, even though it's Trump's real platform, located prominently on his official website.

Even if you really hate Trump, if that doesn't make you even a little curious about the motives here behind forcing Project 2025 on Trump, you are being intellectually dishonest.

It’s like this
Let this sink in.
Anyone but this preening jerk ,a proven felon .
Anyone .
Your love for Trump is most,blinding you to the light .
You are fanatical and unable to argue ,prefering bellicose reactionary trash talk

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:00 - Jul 31 with 559 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:51 - Jul 31 by waynekerr55

Ah the Heritage Foundation, home to the orange Ewok Nile Gardiner and regularly platforming former PM cum lettuce Liz Truss.

Stinking bástards

The image placed in my mind by the words “Liz Truss” and “cum lettuce” will result in several sleepless nights and possibly a visit to my psychiatrist.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:02 - Jul 31 with 557 viewsonehunglow

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:00 - Jul 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The image placed in my mind by the words “Liz Truss” and “cum lettuce” will result in several sleepless nights and possibly a visit to my psychiatrist.

Never heard that before
Normally ,I like posh but Truss was full on hatchet face

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:04 - Jul 31 with 552 viewswaynekerr55

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:00 - Jul 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I've had some stories passed my way about her too...

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:52 - Jul 31 with 540 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:54 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

It’s like this
Let this sink in.
Anyone but this preening jerk ,a proven felon .
Anyone .
Your love for Trump is most,blinding you to the light .
You are fanatical and unable to argue ,prefering bellicose reactionary trash talk

You really seem deeply bothered by my support of Trump. To call me "fanatical" when I (unlike you) make my arguments with facts - not emotions - just makes you look really silly.

Feel free to stay out of threads about Trump, if it really affects you like this, having a Trump supporter on this free bulletin board, because that's not probably not healthy. But I'm going to continue conversing with the adults, if that's OK with you. SPOILER ALERT: I don't really care if it's not.

POTY 2015

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 00:58 - Aug 1 with 494 viewsDJack

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 21:29 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

More rubbish.

Project 2025 wasn't forced upon him he took on to his team many of the architects of the said project - it is you being intelectually dishonest.

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 08:32 - Aug 1 with 445 viewsonehunglow

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 22:52 - Jul 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

You really seem deeply bothered by my support of Trump. To call me "fanatical" when I (unlike you) make my arguments with facts - not emotions - just makes you look really silly.

Feel free to stay out of threads about Trump, if it really affects you like this, having a Trump supporter on this free bulletin board, because that's not probably not healthy. But I'm going to continue conversing with the adults, if that's OK with you. SPOILER ALERT: I don't really care if it's not.

I am deeply bothered.
You got that right
You’re a Swans fan ,bless you and seem a decent sort .
Trump has taken you in as he has millions of decent American folk and his appalling by the grace of almighty God should have woken you up.
A liar, abuser and felon and one whose only talent is to make money .

You need more apostates in the !one Star state and the still obviously racist cesspools in the Deep South .

You need to see the Light . Old Lucifer is a better choice .

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 09:23 - Aug 1 with 426 viewsGwyn737

Anyway…

Biden has gone. Harris, whatever her flaws could win.

That’s at least partly because she’s working on Trump’s kryptonite. When he makes all his silly comments and name calling, instead of getting dragged in she’s laughing at him. He can’t stand it.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 09:57 - Aug 1 with 419 viewswaynekerr55

Is there seriously nobody in the Republican ranks that are a better fit than Trump? One without baggage?

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:27 - Aug 1 with 384 viewsTummer_from_Texas

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 00:58 - Aug 1 by DJack

More rubbish.

Project 2025 wasn't forced upon him he took on to his team many of the architects of the said project - it is you being intelectually dishonest.

Former team. Now they are with the Heritage Foundation. By that logic, you could tie literally any public figure in the GOP to Project 2025.

The fact remains that Trump's ACTUAL platform is Agenda 47, which nobody in the media wishes to address. Instead they are laser-focused on associating him with Project 2025, even though the ONLY thing he has ever said about it, is to call it "ridiculous and abysmal."

And if there is one thing Trump supporters and haters have always agreed about him up to now, is that he has never been afraid to tell you EXACTLY how he feels about anything, and he puts no filter on his opinions. If he were for Project 2025, it's not like Trump would suddenly be concerned about offending people. I think it's pretty safe to declare that, after everything we've seen out of the Orange Man since he first said he was running for POTUS in 2015.
[Post edited 1 Aug 19:28]

POTY 2015

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:40 - Aug 1 with 373 viewsGwyn737

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:27 - Aug 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

Former team. Now they are with the Heritage Foundation. By that logic, you could tie literally any public figure in the GOP to Project 2025.

The fact remains that Trump's ACTUAL platform is Agenda 47, which nobody in the media wishes to address. Instead they are laser-focused on associating him with Project 2025, even though the ONLY thing he has ever said about it, is to call it "ridiculous and abysmal."

And if there is one thing Trump supporters and haters have always agreed about him up to now, is that he has never been afraid to tell you EXACTLY how he feels about anything, and he puts no filter on his opinions. If he were for Project 2025, it's not like Trump would suddenly be concerned about offending people. I think it's pretty safe to declare that, after everything we've seen out of the Orange Man since he first said he was running for POTUS in 2015.

He’s been very clear about Harris changing from Indian to Black.

Not so clear about him changing from white to orange.
LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 12:56 - Aug 2 with 293 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:40 - Aug 1 by Gwyn737

He’s been very clear about Harris changing from Indian to Black.

Not so clear about him changing from white to orange.

Kamala Harris is whiter than he is. I mean if she didn’t constantly tell us she is black would we even notice? Does it even matter? Why is race even an issue in 2024 politics?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 13:07 - Aug 2 with 287 viewsonehunglow

LEAVING LAS VEGAS Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign on 19:27 - Aug 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

Are you saying he is genuine and hones,Tum?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024