Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. 20:40 - Jul 7 with 1263 viewsGRIM

Apparently Danny Ings has said that he wants to stay at West Ham & fight for his place.
It's because he knows if he comes back to us he'd have to take a massive pay cut.
He couldn't wait to leave us, he'd even lost interest in playing for us before he left, his head had been turned by approaches from so called bigger clubs paying a lot more money.
Why would we want him back, he's definitely not what we need, we need players that want to be here.
Ingsy is a con man & only concerned about how much he can earn.
Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 21:01 - Jul 7 with 1204 viewsSaintNick

West Ham have offered to make up his wages if he leaves, they want him gone, he is just holding out for them to up their offer

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 22:12 - Jul 7 with 1128 viewssaintwizzler

Apparently he went to Villa for £50k a week more than we were offering.
Can you blame him?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 22:17 - Jul 7 with 1128 viewsSaintNick

Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 22:12 - Jul 7 by saintwizzler

Apparently he went to Villa for £50k a week more than we were offering.
Can you blame him?

I dont blame him, its thw nature of the game these days, I dont get too het up about that, that was my point, he knows that West Ham dont want him, so he is playing them at their own game, saying he wants to stay and fight for his place, is basically saying increase your terms or Ill stay and get paid for doing nothing

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 22:32 - Jul 7 with 1112 viewsRon11

Do any of these fu ckers ever actually think about playing football anymore?
Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 23:32 - Jul 7 with 1053 viewsLondonSaint76

Ings has made his wishes clear, so, go for Brereton Diaz or better still Sammy Szmodics - both leaner, meaner, fitter and far more likely to want to be here and score more goals. Yes, a few £m extra to bring in but neither would be on eye watering contracts once through the door, unlike what Ings would want - let him rot on the bench at West Ham…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 07:55 - Jul 8 with 899 viewsA1079

Can we and the club just forget about Danny Ings and put him to bed once and for all. Put aside his antics about wages and all that stuff. If he had any desire whatsoever to play for us or be at our great club he would have shown it in some way. He never has. He didn't even show any affection for our club when he was with us. We were just a stepping stone his career. Yes, his goals were important that is for sure but we were just part of his career. I actually don't have a problem with that. Ibrahimovic said in his book - "fans of the clubs you play for expect you to love their club and die for it, but for many of the clubs I played for they were just a club. I loved playing football and scoring goals whoever I played for but I didn't have to love them" (or words to that effect).

Danny Ings is past his prime and I can understand he wants to squeeze what he can out of what is left from a financial perspective but we are no more on his radar than anyone else. We need another striker but we could waste valuable time if we become a part of will he or won't he come.
Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 09:17 - Jul 8 with 833 viewsGRIM

Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 07:55 - Jul 8 by A1079

Can we and the club just forget about Danny Ings and put him to bed once and for all. Put aside his antics about wages and all that stuff. If he had any desire whatsoever to play for us or be at our great club he would have shown it in some way. He never has. He didn't even show any affection for our club when he was with us. We were just a stepping stone his career. Yes, his goals were important that is for sure but we were just part of his career. I actually don't have a problem with that. Ibrahimovic said in his book - "fans of the clubs you play for expect you to love their club and die for it, but for many of the clubs I played for they were just a club. I loved playing football and scoring goals whoever I played for but I didn't have to love them" (or words to that effect).

Danny Ings is past his prime and I can understand he wants to squeeze what he can out of what is left from a financial perspective but we are no more on his radar than anyone else. We need another striker but we could waste valuable time if we become a part of will he or won't he come.

I think we all agree.
We don't want to waste our time or money even considering bringing DI back.
He's a waster.
Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 22:23 - Jul 8 with 567 viewsRon11

Ingsy wants to stay at West Ham, that's good. on 23:32 - Jul 7 by LondonSaint76

Ings has made his wishes clear, so, go for Brereton Diaz or better still Sammy Szmodics - both leaner, meaner, fitter and far more likely to want to be here and score more goals. Yes, a few £m extra to bring in but neither would be on eye watering contracts once through the door, unlike what Ings would want - let him rot on the bench at West Ham…

Szmodics, yes.
But with this style of play will he actually get the ball at his feet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024