Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southgate got lucky (very lucky) 10:59 - Jul 1 with 515 viewsGRIM

Despite his poor team selections & so many players underperfoming he got us into the qtr finals.
I still don't how we've got this far by playing so badly in every game.
We've had the easiest draw against lower rated Nations but have made very hard work of it.
It's not even been fun to watch but unless there's a dramatic improvement before Saturday we won't be so lucky against the Swiss.
We've got quality but they just haven't gelled as a team & I'm just waiting for our defence to get ripped apart by a half decent team.
Southgate has worn the same casual shirt for every game (or has he got more than one of them). Its obviously a lucky Omen so he'd better keep wearing it.
Southgate got lucky (very lucky) on 11:33 - Jul 1 with 463 viewssolent_toffee

He got lucky with Trippier getting injured and then having to put Saka at left back with Palmer coming on. They looked a lot more balanced and attacking from then on.

Palmer has to start on Saturday.
Southgate got lucky (very lucky) on 11:43 - Jul 1 with 457 viewsBuggalugs

Southgate got lucky (very lucky) on 11:33 - Jul 1 by solent_toffee

He got lucky with Trippier getting injured and then having to put Saka at left back with Palmer coming on. They looked a lot more balanced and attacking from then on.

Palmer has to start on Saturday.

Exactly. Some managers are just so stubborn; blindly sticking to their methods and preferred personnel even when everything points to changing things up.

Much like Rusty got lucky with Bazunu getting injured towards the end of last season which forced him to play McCarthy and therefore drastically reduced the amount of fvcking around with it at the back. If Bazunu wouldn't have got injured, we wouldn't have got promoted imo.
[Post edited 1 Jul 15:39]

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Southgate got lucky (very lucky) on 12:05 - Jul 1 with 434 viewsPatfromPoole

Guten Tag from Venlo station on the Dutch / German border.

Heading back to Eindhoven for a flight to Stansted.

What a day yesterday was.

I actually feel for those who left the game early; I have done it at Saints and regretted it.

The goal celebrations yesterday were something my daughter and I won’t forget in a while.

We need to up our game, but that result could be a big turning point for us going forward.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southgate got lucky (very lucky) on 15:19 - Jul 1 with 312 viewsScoot

Napoleon said, "I'd rather have a lucky general than a good one." Personally, I think the team we have we should be steam rolling these teams until the final. Then, if we're there, have a proper game against Spain.

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024