Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one bites the dust 22:06 - Jun 14 with 306 viewsWhiterockin

Just what is it with the Senedd.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c0ddjd8p41ko.amp

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Another one bites the dust on 22:37 - Jun 14 with 275 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's just politicians in general, if anyone want to be in politics we really shouldn't let them.
Another one bites the dust on 22:41 - Jun 14 with 274 viewsraynor94

And they want to add more to this gravy train, it's a place full of second rate politicians, and shady individuals, we need to be rid of this cabal, not add to it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another one bites the dust on 22:46 - Jun 14 with 273 viewsmajorraglan

It’s not just the Senedd, it’s Westminster, Holyrood and Stormont too.

Swift investigation please SWP, if there’s a case to answer then Court asap. If there’s a case to answer but it’s not criminal, the disciplinary hearing pronto. It doesn’t make great reading and I’d imagine Andrew RT Davies wouldn’t have wanted to suspended her with a GE looming large and the Conservatives struggling, but to be fair he’s grasped the nettle and taken action whereas his party leader in Westminster passed on the betting scandal issue.
Another one bites the dust on 22:54 - Jun 14 with 264 viewsraynor94

Another one bites the dust on 22:46 - Jun 14 by majorraglan

It’s not just the Senedd, it’s Westminster, Holyrood and Stormont too.

Swift investigation please SWP, if there’s a case to answer then Court asap. If there’s a case to answer but it’s not criminal, the disciplinary hearing pronto. It doesn’t make great reading and I’d imagine Andrew RT Davies wouldn’t have wanted to suspended her with a GE looming large and the Conservatives struggling, but to be fair he’s grasped the nettle and taken action whereas his party leader in Westminster passed on the betting scandal issue.

I think the date for declaration of candidates had passed, so it was to late to get rid of him, I might be wrong mind

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another one bites the dust on 22:56 - Jun 14 with 248 viewsWhiterockin

Another one bites the dust on 22:41 - Jun 14 by raynor94

And they want to add more to this gravy train, it's a place full of second rate politicians, and shady individuals, we need to be rid of this cabal, not add to it

The money really could be better spent elsewhere.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024