Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain 21:15 - Jun 6 with 1123 viewsSaintsNews

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain 6th Jun 2024 21:10
News is coming out of London suggesting that James Ward Prowse could be on his way out of the London Stadium less than a year after joining the Hammers from Southampton last August. 11

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 21:41 - Jun 6 with 1076 viewsSFC_Referee

I’d certainly take him back, as I’m sure I_would sure would be buzzing to have him back at St Mary’s!

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 22:12 - Jun 6 with 1021 viewsRon11

All three of them didn't want to stay here.
And eventually we came good without any of them so let's not look back but forward, especially the likes of Ings and Lallana, who are really just looking for Premiership wages between treatment for injuries.
No thanks.
James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 22:20 - Jun 6 with 1011 viewsSaintNick

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 22:12 - Jun 6 by Ron11

And eventually we came good without any of them so let's not look back but forward, especially the likes of Ings and Lallana, who are really just looking for Premiership wages between treatment for injuries.
No thanks.

Lallana isnt looking for Premier League wages, he would have come here if we had been in the Championship

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 22:56 - Jun 6 with 959 viewsRon11

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 22:20 - Jun 6 by SaintNick

Lallana isnt looking for Premier League wages, he would have come here if we had been in the Championship

I thought he chose Brighton, funny how now we're back in the Premiership he appears at Wembley and wants to come back.
He'll find it hard to live down the Liverpool shirt.
James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 08:52 - Jun 7 with 748 viewsChesham_Saint

I’d love him back. Not sure it would be good for I_Would’s mental health though..!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 10:03 - Jun 7 with 704 viewsSFC_Referee

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 22:12 - Jun 6 by Ron11

No thanks.

Ok but Prowse didn’t leave like the others did and also didn’t leave for the money, otherwise he’d of done it ages ago, but rather left to be able to continue to play in the prem and challenge for the England squad (which clearly hasn’t gone as well as he’d hoped it would’ve).
As he was professional in how he did it and always has been, as there’s many that would’ve gone into a strop last summer when it wasn’t clear if we would be selling him or not, but Prowse didn’t and continued to play his part, and I’m pretty sure got an assist against Sheffield Wednesday. And with RM tactics he’d be great, as well as with Downes behind him he’d have a lot more freedom to play more of an attacking role which he’s been proven to of been best at.

And for all of those going on about taking steps towards and not back etc… there’s many top players that left clubs they were respected at, just to try and push for things they were struggling to get at their previous ones, but once doing so/if it didn’t work, came back to their original ones. As I doubt many Arsenal fans were this moanful when Henry came back to them

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 10:34 - Jun 7 with 680 viewsGRIM

We ain't going to get both Flynn Downes & JWP from West Ham.
I personally would take FD, I just think he's got more to his game than Prowsy.
He wins more tackles & he's more prepared to carry the ball forward.
But let's not get too excited because we'll probably not get either of them.
James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 10:50 - Jun 7 with 668 viewsBazza

Think we have enough tippy tappy players without bringing back the master.
Login to get fewer ads

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 12:07 - Jun 7 with 619 viewsI_would

James Ward Prowse Future At West Ham Said To Be Uncertain on 08:52 - Jun 7 by Chesham_Saint

I’d love him back. Not sure it would be good for I_Would’s mental health though..!

I would welcome him back. We always need bottles of water organised or maybe someone to take lengthy jogging training sessions.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024