Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season 13:34 - Jun 5 with 1201 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Wolves - I really hate that away end; deliberately positioned to ensure no atmosphere.

2. Newcastle - great night out; and there it ends.

3. West Ham - decent craft beer place nearby; and there it ends.

4. Everton - it's just a bloody awful view; and we usually lose, unless we have a genius like Nathan Jones in charge.

5. Man. City - well, it would be a tough game......

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 20:43 - Jun 5 with 1005 viewsSaintNick

1. Man City, they are just everything that is wrong with football these days.

2. Likewise Chelsea, horrible ground and fans.

3. Leicester, against awful fans

4.Brentford, nice easy trip but cramped little stadium

5. West Ham, terrible stadium to watch football and a long walk from the nearest station

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 20:55 - Jun 5 with 987 viewssaintwizzler

Thank fúck for IPTV.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 22:25 - Jun 5 with 920 viewscocklebreath

Newcastle- been 3 times absolutely hate the place, can’t see what’s happening and no atmosphere

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 23:28 - Jun 5 with 875 viewsSouthamptonfan

Man City - We usually only take about 1500 fans there, as most decide to go to the Man U away game instead. We will probably lose, the place is full of tourists, they sit there silently watching their unbeatable team win again. We get given a stupid little section in lower and middle tier.

Newcastle - shoved right up in upper tier, it's ridiculously high and you can't be heard with only about 1000 of us.

Liverpool - Just full of tourists, although the atmosphere there for big games might be good, they sit in silence when teams like Saints visit.

Wolves - We get put along the side of the pitch and it's really difficult to make much noise.

Bournemouth - Yes it's nearby, but always find it a bit of an anti-climax. Small ground, quiet, relaxed fans and we have a very small allocation.

Other than that, the London games are always good days out. Palace is good, with a traditional old style stadium and loud fans. Villa is always a good trip. Everton (I'm in the minority) I quite enjoy. Would like to see us take more there than we normally do. Brighton on a Saturday is a good day, on the train cheaply. Loved Ipswich for whatever reasons. Would love to go there again this season.
[Post edited 5 Jun 23:36]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 17:14 - Jun 6 with 673 views1ASIN12

1) Wolves . It’s a shit away end and most of the pubs in the centre only admit home fans. Though you can sometimes sneak in one. Best to drink away from the city and get the train or tram in.

2) West Ham even though they have “ straightened” the ends you are still miles away from the pitch .

3) Man City. Their fans are now very gobby and try and goad you either the ones to our left or the ones to our right. They like to take the piss, yet the richest team struggle to beat us. All this bullshit that Man City fans are down to earth is simply not true and they have grown arrogant beyond belief the last 10 years or so.

4) Everton. Our record there. I do find it funny how you can predict what their fans will sing and do, Everton, Everton after each goal they score against us then the finger pointing when we predictable sing “your support is fvcking shit” pointing out they we only ever take 1500 rather then 3000.

5) Tottenham horrible place and horrible fans .
[Post edited 6 Jun 19:04]
Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 19:02 - Jun 6 with 619 viewsfranniesTache

Similar to others I guess

1. Wolves, worst ground in the league for away fans as your on a low tier at the side and it’s shit to drink to
2. West Ham, because the stadium is sh*t but on the plus side there’s some great pubs
3. Bournemouth, their desperate attempts to create a rivalry annoy me to the extent I don’t bother going now
4. Newcastle, what’s the point? We never win there
5. Fulham, mainly cause I’m bored of it and it costs a fortune for a pint

Saying that I’ll probably end up doing them all because what else are you going to do on a Saturday?
Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 19:14 - Jun 6 with 599 viewssolent_toffee

The upper bullens at Everton but is only given to the away fans when they take the full allocation. My ST is the other side of the same stand so I get where you are coming from, the view is awful and going for a piss at half time is a nightmare. I can’t remember the last time I got a pint at half time as it’s just so crowded down there.

But I will miss it when we leave next season. It hasn’t changed in decades, and I love that.
Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 21:22 - Jun 6 with 525 viewsSaintNick

Top 5 grounds I am not excited about going to next season on 19:14 - Jun 6 by solent_toffee

The upper bullens at Everton but is only given to the away fans when they take the full allocation. My ST is the other side of the same stand so I get where you are coming from, the view is awful and going for a piss at half time is a nightmare. I can’t remember the last time I got a pint at half time as it’s just so crowded down there.

But I will miss it when we leave next season. It hasn’t changed in decades, and I love that.

Look out for my cousin she has a season ticket at that end of the Upper Bullens

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024