Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Release Key Dates For 2024/25 Premier League Return 09:30 - Jun 5 with 548 viewsSaintsNews

Saints Release Key Dates For 2024/25 Premier League Return 5th Jun 2024 09:26
Southampton supporters are feeling happy after the exciting times in May, but now we need to get back to business and the return to the Premier league, so here are some key dates for your diary. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Release Key Dates For 2024/25 Premier League Return on 10:28 - Jun 5 with 448 viewsPatfromPoole

Already had an invite to Sekou's party, as a thank you for my motivational critique of him.

Are we still in the first round of the Carabao Cup, and if so, when is the draw?

Bromley away would have some appeal.

Stayed there for the Wembley weekend and would happily go back there.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints Release Key Dates For 2024/25 Premier League Return on 12:47 - Jun 5 with 369 viewsSaintNick

Saints Release Key Dates For 2024/25 Premier League Return on 10:28 - Jun 5 by PatfromPoole

Already had an invite to Sekou's party, as a thank you for my motivational critique of him.

Are we still in the first round of the Carabao Cup, and if so, when is the draw?

Bromley away would have some appeal.

Stayed there for the Wembley weekend and would happily go back there.

I think we now go in at the second round as we are one of the big boys again

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Release Key Dates For 2024/25 Premier League Return on 14:32 - Jun 5 with 315 viewsLondonSaint76

Nick, may I respectfully suggest for either Saturday 5th April, midweek or Saturday 12th April that we add Bait The Sk8 Day to the list - one of those will be the day when it becomes mathematically impossible for them to remain in the Championship thus returning them to their rightful place in the nether regions of the Football League 🙂⚽️🙂
[Post edited 5 Jun 14:35]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024