Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Juventus 18:10 - Jun 3 with 1131 viewsScoot

Carlos Alcaraz could be on loan there for another season with the new manager wanting a good look at him.
He had 12 games getting 1 assist this year
Thoughts please 🤔

Poll: Should NJ go?

Juventus on 18:15 - Jun 3 with 1103 viewsSFC_Referee

Unlikely, as I’ve got a few mates that work for saints and they’ve said that we loaned him to Juve because he wanted to play at the top level and the club was hoping to lower the wage bill, so they did it as they were fairly certain they’d buy him for £40m at the end of the season, even though there weren’t anything forcing them to after his loan ended. And from what I’ve heard the club just rushed it all and Juventus played their cards right, which is why they’ve not bought him, yet got him for half a season. So unless they do buy him, then I don’t think he’ll be going back there anytime soon from what I’ve been told
[Post edited 3 Jun 19:25]

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Juventus on 18:48 - Jun 3 with 1017 viewsPatfromPoole

Our promotion to the Prem has given us a much stronger negotiating hand to tell these conniving Italians to do one.
[Post edited 3 Jun 18:48]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Juventus on 21:32 - Jun 4 with 768 viewsFlamingbankers

Bloke's got a dubious attitude if you ask me. Sell him on.
Juventus on 22:19 - Jun 4 with 724 viewshedgeend61

Juventus on 21:32 - Jun 4 by Flamingbankers

Bloke's got a dubious attitude if you ask me. Sell him on.

Out of his 12 appearances for a poor Juventus side who finished a country mile behind Inter, he managed a grand total of 2 starts, they obviously rate him

The 49m euro bounty on his head must be weighing heavy, very average player, not even good enough for our Championship side, anyone who thinks he's good enough for the PL must be cuckoo , can I have some of what you're smoking please.
Juventus on 10:32 - Jun 5 with 518 viewsPatfromPoole

Juventus on 22:19 - Jun 4 by hedgeend61

Out of his 12 appearances for a poor Juventus side who finished a country mile behind Inter, he managed a grand total of 2 starts, they obviously rate him

The 49m euro bounty on his head must be weighing heavy, very average player, not even good enough for our Championship side, anyone who thinks he's good enough for the PL must be cuckoo , can I have some of what you're smoking please.

Dunno.

I think any player who can get into the Argentina squad has to have something about them.

I thought he did well for us in the Prem; scored some good goals and looked like he belonged at that level.

Still can't quite believe the lunacy of Selles in taking him off at half-time at the Emirates after he had run the show in the first-half. Then exacerbated by taking Lavia off in the 87th minute.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Juventus on 12:13 - Jun 5 with 485 viewsyateleysaint

Juventus on 10:32 - Jun 5 by PatfromPoole

Dunno.

I think any player who can get into the Argentina squad has to have something about them.

I thought he did well for us in the Prem; scored some good goals and looked like he belonged at that level.

Still can't quite believe the lunacy of Selles in taking him off at half-time at the Emirates after he had run the show in the first-half. Then exacerbated by taking Lavia off in the 87th minute.....

I also think he was one of the few players to demonstrate Premier League potential. Also, he’s funny and entertaining to watch.

Yes he’s raw, indisciplined and careless with his passing but he’s only young and should improve with time.

For a while (about 20 minutes TBF) he even made Mara look half-decent by finding his runs with passes.

That was in the same game when he chipped that penalty over the bar (and then he scored and apologized) so it’s all swings and roundabouts with him.

I think he’s got something about him. I’m just not sure what. Argentina and Juventus are no mugs (and I know Mara plays for France U21s) but Juve are too tight to sign him permanently. It’s just a case of whether Saints will let them string us along for another season or not.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Juventus on 13:24 - Jun 5 with 450 viewsgrumpy

Juventus on 22:19 - Jun 4 by hedgeend61

Your views come across as very opinionated.
Juventus on 18:29 - Jun 6 with 327 viewsScoot

I wasn't saying I wanted him back, just the rumour that they may want another year because they've got a new manager

Poll: Should NJ go?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024