Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender 08:55 - Jun 3 with 1161 viewsSaintsNews

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender 3rd Jun 2024 08:54
Most of the talk amongst Southampton fans is about who will be coming into the club during the summer, but there may well also be some departures and not just from the fringe s of the squad. 11

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 10:11 - Jun 3 with 1040 viewsPatfromPoole

We do need to go into next season with some experience.

Bednarek has played far more games in the Prem than Bella-Kotchap and Caleta-Car combined.

We should definitely be selling those two ahead of Bednarek.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 10:17 - Jun 3 with 1037 viewsSaintNick

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 10:11 - Jun 3 by PatfromPoole

We do need to go into next season with some experience.

Bednarek has played far more games in the Prem than Bella-Kotchap and Caleta-Car combined.

We should definitely be selling those two ahead of Bednarek.

I dont disagree with you

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 19:53 - Jun 3 with 767 viewsRichSaints89

Got to keep him surely? I know there’s a risk that he leaves on a free but he’s been such an important player for us this year with a lot of experience. We are going to need that next season and he has PL experience. Plus hasn’t Martin said in the past Bednarek is the manager on the pitch?
Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 20:29 - Jun 3 with 721 viewsButty101

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 10:17 - Jun 3 by SaintNick

I dont disagree with you

Nick you told us Caleta-car was sold last summer.

Why Caleta-Car Transfer Is Disguised As A Loan Deal 3rd Aug 2023 11:52
Southampton fans were expecting Duje Caleta-Car to depart on a permanent basis, but suddenly it changed to a loan deal, but although on the outside that seems to be the case, it is claimed the reality is slightly different. 7

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 12:43 - Jun 4 with 496 viewssaint901

I seriously doubt were going to see our double barrelled centre back reserves back in the first team, next season or any season.

We should perhaps be looking at the other PL teams for a CB toward the end of their career who wants one/two more seasons.

John Stones?
Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 13:43 - Jun 4 with 480 viewsSFC_Referee

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 12:43 - Jun 4 by saint901

I seriously doubt were going to see our double barrelled centre back reserves back in the first team, next season or any season.

We should perhaps be looking at the other PL teams for a CB toward the end of their career who wants one/two more seasons.

John Stones?

I highly doubt Stones will be leaving Man City anytime soon, as when he’s not been injured he’s been playing fairly often and with how much city are paying him as well as how much they’re winning, I can’t see him joining us fullstop, let alone this summer.
As if we’re to buy any defenders coming to the end of their career then I think it would most likely need to be off of a mid-table team, and I wouldn’t exactly classify many of them as an upgrade on what we’ve already got

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 14:28 - Jun 4 with 455 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 12:43 - Jun 4 by saint901

John Stones?

John Stones??

He's England's best centre-back.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 16:03 - Jun 4 with 425 viewsButty101

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 14:28 - Jun 4 by PatfromPoole

John Stones??

He's England's best centre-back.....

Yeah but he was dressed as Ron Weasley at the playoff final.

Login to get fewer ads

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 16:14 - Jun 4 with 419 viewsSFC_Referee

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 16:03 - Jun 4 by Butty101

Yeah but he was dressed as Ron Weasley at the playoff final.

You sitting next to him by any chance also in fancy dress? As I’d of though you’d of gone as Voldemort, as it would’ve saved you the hassle of getting any wigs…

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 17:19 - Jun 4 with 390 viewsButty101

Saints May Have To Cash In On Star Defender on 16:14 - Jun 4 by SFC_Referee

You sitting next to him by any chance also in fancy dress? As I’d of though you’d of gone as Voldemort, as it would’ve saved you the hassle of getting any wigs…

Well he wouldn’t have been sat by you in the Timmmy section.

Note :Assuming that you do have special needs and this isn’t you in character.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024