Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Have Double Striker Injury Worries Ahead Of Wembley Date 09:15 - May 20 with 805 viewsSaintsNews

Southampton Have Double Striker Injury Worries Ahead Of Wembley Date 20th May 2024 09:12
As Saints ramp up their preparations for the trip to Wembley on Sunday to take on Leeds United in the Championship play off final, the fans concerns are all about whether they will be missing two vital striking options. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Have Double Striker Injury Worries Ahead Of Wembley Date on 13:44 - May 20 with 515 viewsBerber

I hope that both are fit enough to get a run out. Marvelous through Smallbone’s goal was, I won’t be putting any money on him scoring in the final. Armstrong, Adams and Fraser are our most likely scorers going on the season as a whole, though Fraser has been a bit out of things recently. When he came to us, he had a point to prove, but he seems to have slipped into the ‘nice to have’ category that he found himself in at Newcastle.

I wouldn’t be surprised if any goals we score come from a defender at free kicks. It will no doubt be a tight game.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024