Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 220027 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:07 - Aug 17 with 4598 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:41 - Aug 17 by onehunglow

Yep.
Players are there .
Just need to be used right

Rushworth on bench for Brighton
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:14 - Aug 17 with 4433 viewsRichardO

Will today's result make us a more attractive option for undecided xfers target.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:20 - Aug 17 with 4400 viewsThurrockJack92

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:14 - Aug 17 by RichardO

Will today's result make us a more attractive option for undecided xfers target.

I don't think it will have any baring imo. It is all to do with money.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 4085 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:54 - Aug 16 by max936

You are forgetting to factor in Levien in all that, Coleman can say what he likes, but decisions are made and always are made by Levien.

Despite what the delusional agenda ones say!

Your understanding is consistently poor and you rarely break from easy comfortable agenda of group thinking The sort of lazy group thinking that rendered the Trust as irrelevant and short of cash. They did not use original thought.

Levien and his is in control of the overall budget and Coleman is in control of spending the budget. If Coleman can sell players then the budget increases and Levein may ask for paying off debts etc.

If a decision needs to be made on Providence or Kayden Gordon, Coleman will make it not Levien as he is the man on the ground.

Coleman does not look like a poodle to me and faced down the masses in a recent fans forum looked them in the eye and told them "I am in charge".

Remember this US saying. "You do not buy a dog and bark yourself."
[Post edited 17 Aug 20:24]

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:29 - Aug 17 with 4063 viewsmagicdaps10

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:23 - Aug 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Your understanding is consistently poor and you rarely break from easy comfortable agenda of group thinking The sort of lazy group thinking that rendered the Trust as irrelevant and short of cash. They did not use original thought.

Levien and his is in control of the overall budget and Coleman is in control of spending the budget. If Coleman can sell players then the budget increases and Levein may ask for paying off debts etc.

If a decision needs to be made on Providence or Kayden Gordon, Coleman will make it not Levien as he is the man on the ground.

Coleman does not look like a poodle to me and faced down the masses in a recent fans forum looked them in the eye and told them "I am in charge".

No.

They just Coleman and get him to do the barking and in doing so takes the glare off them.

But this summer they have had to put the muzzle on him because he has been out of control with his barking for the previous 12 months and barked too much at the fans forum.

And the worse thing is.......you are barking up the wrong tree once again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 3886 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:29 - Aug 17 by magicdaps10

No.

They just Coleman and get him to do the barking and in doing so takes the glare off them.

But this summer they have had to put the muzzle on him because he has been out of control with his barking for the previous 12 months and barked too much at the fans forum.

My impression is that Coleman is no lap dog. This dog is like a Carmarthenshire sheepdog that understands how to herd the sheep without hearing to many whistles from its owner.

He is typical in your face American. The clubs Welsh owners were wimps that ran a mile rather than handle £20m in cash.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 23:53 - Aug 17 with 3729 viewstheloneranger

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:23 - Aug 17 by ReslovenSwan1

"Remember this US saying. "You do not buy a dog and bark yourself."

YOU need to remember ...That saying is not American -

It's British!! 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:19 - Aug 18 with 3441 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:57 - Aug 17 by ReslovenSwan1

My impression is that Coleman is no lap dog. This dog is like a Carmarthenshire sheepdog that understands how to herd the sheep without hearing to many whistles from its owner.

He is typical in your face American. The clubs Welsh owners were wimps that ran a mile rather than handle £20m in cash.

What makes you think that?

He’s in your face when we sign a player or sting a few results together. Most of the time you don’t hear a word from him. When he is forced to address the fans, he’s extremely adept at writing paragraphs of bluster without any substance.
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:06 - Aug 18 with 3336 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:20 - Aug 17 by ThurrockJack92

I don't think it will have any baring imo. It is all to do with money.

In my opinion if the people at the top listend to the manager for once and give him the 4 or 5 guys we needs we could have a fair season, there are no easy games in this div but our squad is wafer thin as it is and for me Preston were poor lets be honest and if we had had more pace to come on ( providance?) and a little more guile (Gordon?) we would have won by more
cant the top people see what is in front of them ? O but the top people who are really in charge dont really care dont think LW is asking for the earth is he ?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:17 - Aug 18 with 3184 viewsThurrockJack92

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:06 - Aug 18 by pete

In my opinion if the people at the top listend to the manager for once and give him the 4 or 5 guys we needs we could have a fair season, there are no easy games in this div but our squad is wafer thin as it is and for me Preston were poor lets be honest and if we had had more pace to come on ( providance?) and a little more guile (Gordon?) we would have won by more
cant the top people see what is in front of them ? O but the top people who are really in charge dont really care dont think LW is asking for the earth is he ?

I think we have a number of players that could develop into premier league players and a number of players that are very good championship players. In my view we are only a few players of similar quality from having a team that could have a serious push once everyone is bedded in.

Unlike a lot of fans, I can understand some reticence in spending the money when so much has already been wasted on the likes of Yates but there are gambles and smart investments.

In my view filling in the gaps of this team would be the latter as even if we did not go up, it would make our "gems" look better and we would get higher fees for them. If we don't the likes of Eom and Ronald will leave for a pittance and we will continue to go backwards.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:30 - Aug 18 with 3143 viewsmagicdaps10

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:17 - Aug 18 by ThurrockJack92

I think we have a number of players that could develop into premier league players and a number of players that are very good championship players. In my view we are only a few players of similar quality from having a team that could have a serious push once everyone is bedded in.

Unlike a lot of fans, I can understand some reticence in spending the money when so much has already been wasted on the likes of Yates but there are gambles and smart investments.

In my view filling in the gaps of this team would be the latter as even if we did not go up, it would make our "gems" look better and we would get higher fees for them. If we don't the likes of Eom and Ronald will leave for a pittance and we will continue to go backwards.

I think the signing of Ronald has shown that you can get players good enough for the champ for around 1M and if at a good age then it's a sound investment.
Franco and Eom are looking to fall into that category.

We need to ramp up the youth set up a bit and look at young emerging talent in the leagues below us.

If we have a more comfortable season this one, it's a big if at present then we need to start blooding some of our better younger players slowly into the matchday squad. If you build the foundation strong enough then it you can give opportunities but it doesn't just happen overnight.

Milleskog next please 👍

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:35 - Aug 18 with 2567 viewssaawonzee

Young winger incoming on loan
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:24 - Aug 18 with 2019 viewsKeithHaynes

One permanent and two loans ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:48 - Aug 18 with 1945 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:29 - Aug 17 by magicdaps10

No.

Ignore the Clueless Clown Daps, its for the best the truth just floats above the clowns head!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:49 - Aug 18 with 1940 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 23:53 - Aug 17 by theloneranger

"Remember this US saying. "You do not buy a dog and bark yourself."

YOU need to remember ...That saying is not American -

It's British!! 😂

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:25 - Aug 19 with 1661 viewsshandyjack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:24 - Aug 18 by KeithHaynes

This week or by the time the window closes?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:30 - Aug 19 with 1654 viewspete

morning Keith and everyone, hope all safe and well?
well if this is correct and the 3 of them are quality what a moral booster that would be before the "derby" if we can get them in early they could even be involved sunday and hope fully a couple more the week after, all us supporters can do is wait and hope
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:50 - Aug 19 with 1591 viewsmagicdaps10

Guessing Keith or what you know/have heard?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:41 - Aug 19 with 1464 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:30 - Aug 19 by pete

morning Keith and everyone, hope all safe and well?
well if this is correct and the 3 of them are quality what a moral booster that would be before the "derby" if we can get them in early they could even be involved sunday and hope fully a couple more the week after, all us supporters can do is wait and hope

Would be more than happy to have 3 in soon
but it would be a bit of a kick in the teeth to the boys who played so well on Saturday.

I don't think William's will change things much maybe the exceptions being Vipotnik and Abdulai although he might not even do that keeping the starting line up the same because who would come on for either Ronald and Eom later in the game if needed.
The counter argument would be that with the changes we would be out of site early in the game playing Vipotnik and Abdulai and anyone could come on for Eom and Ronald to defend the lead.
[Post edited 19 Aug 9:42]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:53 - Aug 19 with 1414 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:41 - Aug 19 by RichardO

Would be more than happy to have 3 in soon
but it would be a bit of a kick in the teeth to the boys who played so well on Saturday.

I don't think William's will change things much maybe the exceptions being Vipotnik and Abdulai although he might not even do that keeping the starting line up the same because who would come on for either Ronald and Eom later in the game if needed.
The counter argument would be that with the changes we would be out of site early in the game playing Vipotnik and Abdulai and anyone could come on for Eom and Ronald to defend the lead.
[Post edited 19 Aug 9:42]

morning Richard,
thats why i said involved ( from the bench at least) but they have to be here first and as we know they are not
I was hoping that the trialist and the lad Gordon from "pool" would have been here last wk and come on later last saturday but they also are not here why only the powers that be know ?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:07 - Aug 19 with 1345 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:53 - Aug 19 by pete

morning Richard,
thats why i said involved ( from the bench at least) but they have to be here first and as we know they are not
I was hoping that the trialist and the lad Gordon from "pool" would have been here last wk and come on later last saturday but they also are not here why only the powers that be know ?

Hi Pete who would you leave out from the subs bench from Saturday?
Substitutes: Nathan Broome, Kristian Pedersen, Jay Fulton, Žan Vipotnik, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Kyle Naughton, Dan Watts, Josh Thomas, Azeem Abdulai.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:26 - Aug 19 with 1264 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:07 - Aug 19 by RichardO

Hi Pete who would you leave out from the subs bench from Saturday?
Substitutes: Nathan Broome, Kristian Pedersen, Jay Fulton, Žan Vipotnik, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Kyle Naughton, Dan Watts, Josh Thomas, Azeem Abdulai.

well that would depend on the people coming in, and what they could offer ,As is required we want people in to IMPROVE the squad and team ,if they are no better why bring them in ?
I take your point and agree but lets be brutal here Preston were poor and we could not break them down untill the penalty, its a hard season even up to Jan and will need all the help we can get.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:36 - Aug 19 with 1223 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:26 - Aug 19 by pete

well that would depend on the people coming in, and what they could offer ,As is required we want people in to IMPROVE the squad and team ,if they are no better why bring them in ?
I take your point and agree but lets be brutal here Preston were poor and we could not break them down untill the penalty, its a hard season even up to Jan and will need all the help we can get.

Morning Pete.
Preston were indeed poor,garbage even !
Boro weren’t exactly brilliant against us and Gills were beneath us on every way
BUT ,we were different this time
Abandoned the suicide stuff and we can do well.
It’s all about how we are set up

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:05 - Aug 19 with 1127 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:26 - Aug 19 by pete

Quite like what little I have seen of Josh Thomas and don't know much about Dan Watts but he has been on the bench for the last three game, seems as if William's at the moment has his core players, happy to have players to improve the squad or even keep it competitive in case of injuries and ultimately improve the first team options,would like a couple of permanent signings to move us on for the future.
We have seen loans have an impacted but has it halted some of our youngsters stifling their development and some of our revenues streams.

Things needed to be stabilised after relegation with loss of revenues and high cost players. Nice we have added extra quality to the team but there must be encouragement and a route for academy players to the first team squad and not have those avenues block off with too many loans.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:25 - Aug 19 with 1065 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:36 - Aug 19 by onehunglow

Morning Pete.
Preston were indeed poor,garbage even !
Boro weren’t exactly brilliant against us and Gills were beneath us on every way
BUT ,we were different this time
Abandoned the suicide stuff and we can do well.
It’s all about how we are set up

As bad as Preston were or were made to look we gifted them chances that they didn't take, other teams with take those chances. Give any team too many of those chances they will take some of them we didn't give Preston those extra.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024