Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jurgen Klopp 19:20 - Jan 7 with 4353 viewsA1079

I know this is completely irrational and makes no sense whatsoever but for some strange reason I just cannot abide seeing the guy on TV or hearing him. I am just dying for someone to knock that grin off his face.

Well thats, that off my chest. I just felt the need to share it.

Thanks for listening
Jurgen Klopp on 16:07 - Jan 9 with 489 viewsWints76

Sometimes I think he is a prick, sometimes I think he is pretty sound. However, if the Liverpool fans love him and all other fans hate him, then he sounds like a decent manager. I wouldn't mind a manager like that as it would suggest success and someone sticking their head above the parapet for the club
Jurgen Klopp on 16:35 - Jan 9 with 459 viewssaint901

I don't have any views on Kloop worth talking about. He's no more or less irritating than most other managers who are myopic and always looking to blame somebody else.

I did watch the Arsenal/Liverpool game and the England game in which Alexander Trent-Arnold played.

He's a decent enough player but he's nowhere near as good as the commentators and pundits would like you to think. Every time he got the ball, the commentators were having a wet dream and often he did nothing.

His defending is weak both in terms of positional play and tackling. His shooting is woeful. He can pass the ball but I'd like to see his stats for a pass over say 30 yards and whether they are more successful than others.

And he's got a stupid grin.

(He's a bit dim as well but that could be said for 90% of his peers).
Jurgen Klopp on 18:44 - Jan 9 with 432 viewsAndylad63

You can bet he knew how to hot-wire a car before he leaned how to "ping a 50m pass onto someone's toe" or not....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024