Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? 21:39 - Dec 17 with 2783 viewsSouthamptonfan

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 17 Dec 2023 22:00]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 22:00 - Dec 17 with 2729 viewsSouthamptonfan

I understand all the responses and opinions, but personally I would welcome him back if it means Saints are better. He's still only 31, so not that old and I think he would be a real handful in the Championship. Vardy is doing a job on the Championship at what 36 years of age? Let's not forget how good he was for Saints. He is a greedy bast@ad, but I don't care if he comes in and helps us get promoted. Business is business!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2023 22:03]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 23:16 - Dec 17 with 2653 viewsPatfromPoole

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 22:00 - Dec 17 by Southamptonfan

I understand all the responses and opinions, but personally I would welcome him back if it means Saints are better. He's still only 31, so not that old and I think he would be a real handful in the Championship. Vardy is doing a job on the Championship at what 36 years of age? Let's not forget how good he was for Saints. He is a greedy bast@ad, but I don't care if he comes in and helps us get promoted. Business is business!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2023 22:03]

Seconded.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 09:45 - Dec 18 with 2478 viewsBuggalugs

We've been scummed so many time by players over the years, my loving or even giving a shit about any of them has long gone. I don't view them as people anymore, just assets and my only concern is how they benefit Southampton FC on the pitch. No matter who we bring in; as long as they do the business for us in that respect, I couldn't care less who it was anymore.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 09:32 - Dec 19 with 2270 viewsSaintNick

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 09:45 - Dec 18 by Buggalugs

We've been scummed so many time by players over the years, my loving or even giving a shit about any of them has long gone. I don't view them as people anymore, just assets and my only concern is how they benefit Southampton FC on the pitch. No matter who we bring in; as long as they do the business for us in that respect, I couldn't care less who it was anymore.

I still have a few players that I wouldn't like to see here, but like you I see them just as employees these days, I judge them on what they do on the field, I don't let personality's get in the way it's purely business.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 10:39 - Dec 19 with 2215 viewsButty101

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 09:32 - Dec 19 by SaintNick

I still have a few players that I wouldn't like to see here, but like you I see them just as employees these days, I judge them on what they do on the field, I don't let personality's get in the way it's purely business.

You sound like a hooker

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 12:13 - Dec 19 with 2167 viewsUTS1885

Not sure on this because hes not done anything since he left us. He wouldnt shift on the wages and would we want to pay even half the six figure weekly sum hes getting. The prolonged Ross Stewart injury has left us in a sticky situation though and then add Che adams contract.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2023 16:20]
After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 12:41 - Dec 19 with 2138 viewsyateleysaint

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 10:39 - Dec 19 by Butty101

You sound like a hooker

“Sex worker”

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 13:09 - Dec 19 with 2113 viewsSonicBoom

I don't care that he left really. Who wouldn't go elsewhere for a big pay rise?

I'm more concerned that we bought a crocked striker who barely plays. If we are looking for a back up I'm not sure getting Ings in is a good idea. Great player but usually misses half the games.
Login to get fewer ads

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 15:10 - Dec 19 with 2047 viewsgrumpy

One thing I don't want is KWP being part of some deal with West Ham,that would be disastrous.
After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 18:54 - Dec 19 with 1948 viewsTripleNiemi

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 09:32 - Dec 19 by SaintNick

Agreed.

Out of interest, who are those you wouldn’t want to see back? Don’t answer if you would prefer not to, but genuinely interested.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 09:28 - Dec 20 with 1759 viewsGRIM

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 18:54 - Dec 19 by TripleNiemi

Agreed.

Out of interest, who are those you wouldn’t want to see back? Don’t answer if you would prefer not to, but genuinely interested.

I personally wouldn't want to see Ingsy back.
Nothing to do with the way he left us very quickly when he was offered lots more money (most would have done the same).
But purely that the Championship is a very tough, very physical lge, more so than the Premier lge & with his record of injuries its unlikely his body would be up to it.
Plus I think the fight & hunger has gone from his belly, he would be an expensive passenger / bench warmer for us.
I'd love him to prove me wrong.
After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 14:29 - Dec 20 with 1699 viewsUTS1885

So i just read that Ings would view Saints as the last turkey in the shop to rejoin us in January. Im not surprised by that because im fully aware he has no affinity with the city or club. 'One of our own' wa always a load of tosh.
After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 14:50 - Dec 20 with 1672 viewsPatfromPoole

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 14:29 - Dec 20 by UTS1885

So i just read that Ings would view Saints as the last turkey in the shop to rejoin us in January. Im not surprised by that because im fully aware he has no affinity with the city or club. 'One of our own' wa always a load of tosh.

Did he actually say that???

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 16:10 - Dec 20 with 1634 viewsgrumpy

After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 14:29 - Dec 20 by UTS1885

Where did he say that?
After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings? on 19:44 - Dec 20 with 1551 viewskernow

I would welcome him back if he finished the season with 20 goals to his account.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024