Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KWP 15:13 - Nov 30 with 991 viewssaint22

He comes across as someone who genuinely loves the club
Of all our players he could have easily left this summer
He should be captain
KWP on 22:36 - Nov 30 with 843 viewsChesham_Saint

I think he’s a Spurs fan, but that doesn’t stop him loving the club I guess. He is also one of my, if not the, favourite players.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

KWP on 22:54 - Nov 30 with 827 viewsA1079

Completely agree Saint22. I was going to start a thread on KWP but you beat me to it. Here is a guy who came to us on loan and he knuckled down and has given his all, quietly and in an unassuming way. Yes, sometimes, but only a very occasionally, he can seem to forget to cover his back but he has produced and given so much and consistently even through the dark days of last season. Surprisingly, no one came in for him - at least as far as I know - I am glad they didn't. Long may he stay and continue to be the asset he is to our team and club.
KWP on 23:10 - Nov 30 with 820 viewsSaintNick

I think he appreciates that Saints took a chance on him when he was in limbo at Spurs a rare commodity in a player these days

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

KWP on 06:17 - Dec 1 with 756 viewssaintwizzler

If someone higher up the football chain comes in for him in January he’ll be gone quicker than a Bedford’s bar person taking payment before serving an expensive beverage.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024