Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Millwall The Verdict 10:45 - Nov 5 with 944 viewsSaintsNews

Southampton V Millwall The Verdict 5th Nov 2023 10:40
Last season most Sunday's were spent in despair after yet another poor result, indeed we won only 4 weekend fixtures in the Premier League last season, yet here we are winning 3 weeks in a row as it starts to become just another Saturday on a winning run. 11

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Millwall The Verdict on 13:47 - Nov 5 with 740 viewsBerber

Are there any stattos on here? I am one of the Smallbone doubters, and he always seems to give the ball away more often than he wins it. I can’t deny that he has moments of inspiration, but for the most part, he plods about, and very lucky indeed that anyone thinks to make a comparison with Romeu, no matter on what basis.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

Southampton V Millwall The Verdict on 13:54 - Nov 5 with 719 viewsGRIM

Southampton V Millwall The Verdict on 13:47 - Nov 5 by Berber

Are there any stattos on here? I am one of the Smallbone doubters, and he always seems to give the ball away more often than he wins it. I can’t deny that he has moments of inspiration, but for the most part, he plods about, and very lucky indeed that anyone thinks to make a comparison with Romeu, no matter on what basis.

Will Smallbone doesn't impress many people but I think he does a decent job, he reads the game well & provides cover for others when they go walkies.
Plus he has scored a couoe of important goals recently.
Bottom line is do we have anyone better to play that role.
I'm not convinced that Shea Charles is the answer yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024