Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's game 13:26 - Nov 3 with 1638 viewskingslandstand1

Who de want, Leicester or Leeds, or couldn't give a to55?

I'd have thought Leicester as they seem to be walking away with it with a record number of points for the season, meaning one auto spot available.

Ipswich will falter at some time maybe so we don't want Leeds to start creeping in to that 2nd spot and staying there as they seem to be starting to play decent stuff, and with our new front man saviour scoring last night we should be starting to put a serious challenge in for that 2nd spot

Answers on a postcard ................
Tonight's game on 13:34 - Nov 3 with 1621 viewsPatfromPoole

A draw with lots of red cards and injuries would be ideal, I guess.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Tonight's game on 13:46 - Nov 3 with 1603 viewsSouthamptonfan

A draw I suppose would be the ideal result as has been alluded to. Otherwise I think Leicester to win. I can't see any situation where they collapse and lose 6 games so that we can catch them. 2nd place is what we need to be aiming for and that means we need Leeds and Ipswich to lose games.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Tonight's game on 18:46 - Nov 3 with 1474 viewsSalisburySaint

Tonight's game on 13:46 - Nov 3 by Southamptonfan

A draw I suppose would be the ideal result as has been alluded to. Otherwise I think Leicester to win. I can't see any situation where they collapse and lose 6 games so that we can catch them. 2nd place is what we need to be aiming for and that means we need Leeds and Ipswich to lose games.

Leicester to beat Leeds and everyone else is best for us, second place is already the only realistic automatic promotion place available
Tonight's game on 20:05 - Nov 3 with 1421 viewsUlsterBaz

Tonight's game on 18:46 - Nov 3 by SalisburySaint

Leicester to beat Leeds and everyone else is best for us, second place is already the only realistic automatic promotion place available

Agreed.
Tonight's game on 21:57 - Nov 3 with 1351 viewsSouthamptonfan

Not the result we wanted.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Tonight's game on 14:19 - Nov 4 with 1054 viewsdarthvader

Tonight's game on 21:57 - Nov 3 by Southamptonfan

Not the result we wanted.

However . Means they are not so blooming invincible in this league .

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024