Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 55409 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 21 with 2647 viewsMatch82

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 21 by perpignanR

We are on 61% possession according to the beeb. I thought possession could do one?

At least 10% of that was where Field Colback and Kakay passed it around to each other for 5 minutes 10 yards outside their box while nobody made any semblance of movement whatsoever
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 21 with 2611 viewsDorse

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 21 by Doudou87

As much as I want to see a comeback, defeat and GA will get the sack and we can move on.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome your new QPR manager, your friend and mine, Frank Lampard....!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 21 with 2587 viewsstevec

We’ve fooled them into thinking we’re shit. GO Rangers!
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 21 with 2583 viewsSonofpugwash

I was Antoine-Laurent de Lavoisier in a previous life and I can dites you the Guillotine was much more preferable than this merde every week.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 21 with 2511 viewsDorse

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 21 by stevec

We’ve fooled them into thinking we’re shit. GO Rangers!

Fooled them?! Fcuk me, they've been fooling us all season...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:04 - Oct 21 with 2462 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 21 with 2337 viewsted_hendrix

Right lets go, be positive.

positive

positive

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 2298 viewsTrom

BBC reporting Bobby Charlton has died.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 2274 viewsMrSheen

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 21 by Dorse

First half summary:
Made hummus.
Ate same.
Drank beer. Cheap shitty beer.
QPR were easier than a two piece jigsaw.
Then we did a goal.
Finished beer.

That is all.

Back to haiku school!
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 2273 viewsHooping_Mad

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

positive

positive

Positive we gonna lose

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 2269 viewsHoopie

anyone got a stream?
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 with 2254 viewsnumptydumpty

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

"“Are you all sitty comftybold two-square on your botty? Then I'll begin.
Now, like all real life experience stories, this also begins once a polly tito, and Happiness Stan, whose life evolved the ephemeral colour dreamy most, and his deep joy in this being the multicolour of the moon. Oh yes. His home a victoriana charibold, the four-wheel folloped ft-ft-ft out the back. Now, as eve on his deep approach, his eye on the moon. Alltime sometime deept joy of a full moon scintyladen dangly in the heavenly bode. But now only half! So, gathering all behind him the hintermost, he ploddy-ploddy forward into the deep complicadent fundermold of the forry to sort this one out.”

My bet is on Ted Hendrix - Next Rangers Manager

If you could say that during your half time team talks, it's so much better and coherent than any half time talk Mr Gareth has achieved.

Please put your name forward Ted

You have my vote

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 with 2234 viewsRangersDave

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:06 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

positive

positive

https://images.app.goo.gl/M3asfypfPja9ohfd8

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 with 2194 viewsderbyhoop

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:18 - Oct 21 by Hayesender

I'd sack him at half time

We cannot afford to pay him off. We cannot afford to recruit a replacement. Anybody else coming into the job will have no money to spend. Why would anybody, of sound mind, want to come.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 21 with 2149 viewsconnell10

This is the turning point of the season....we can win this game.....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 21 with 2124 viewskensalriser

Are we winning yet?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 21 with 2117 viewsRangersDave

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 21 by derbyhoop

We cannot afford to pay him off. We cannot afford to recruit a replacement. Anybody else coming into the job will have no money to spend. Why would anybody, of sound mind, want to come.

Cant disagree, but if not we will break all records this season as we plummet through the league / Leagues

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 21 with 2099 viewsolderR

Our defensive coaching training video revealed,
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 21 with 2097 viewsconnell10

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 21 by kensalriser

Are we winning yet?

In my head ....yes 2-3

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 21 with 2097 viewsrbee

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 21 by Dorse

Colback 's body language is, ahem, sub-optimal.

When we scored you mean?

No reaction whatsover, bizarre.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 21 with 1983 viewsKerryE

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 by Hoopie

anyone got a stream?

Its only £10 to buy stream, you need a VPN allegedly
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:14 - Oct 21 with 1910 viewsHoopie

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 21 by KerryE

Its only £10 to buy stream, you need a VPN allegedly

all far too technical
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 21 with 1861 viewsFredManRave

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 21 by rbee

When we scored you mean?

No reaction whatsover, bizarre.

Yeah, I noticed that. A really subdued reaction from most, as if scoring wasn't part of their plan.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 21 with 1826 viewsDamo1962

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 21 by Dorse

'Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome your new QPR manager, your friend and mine, Frank Lampard....!'

Oi...I'm still getting over Lovejoy 🙃
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 21 with 1803 viewsqprxtc

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 21 by Hoopie

anyone got a stream?

Nope but there’s a bloody big river down the road.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024