Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Var again 02:58 - Oct 1 with 1888 viewssaint22

I see the fools Hooper and England were up to their usual incompetence again!!
How on earth do these muppets keep their jobs?
Any other business and such huge errors result in sacking
Proof again that VAR isn’t the problem
Var again on 07:43 - Oct 1 with 1813 viewsSalisburySaint

Once again the officials in charge of Var decisions make major cock ups

Everyone could see Liverpool goal was onside, and Jota never touch bloke for first booking

An apology for disallowing goal utterly pointless
Var again on 08:30 - Oct 1 with 1761 viewsHeisenberg

Have you noticed we hardly talk about refs and their decisions taken in the championship. They are allowed to get on with it without some twot miles away analysing everything. Ok there might be mistakes made but just get on with it and accept it’s part of the game. I love having no VAR ruining the game.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Var again on 09:29 - Oct 1 with 1709 viewsarfurdent

the Liverpool decision was funny though

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Var again on 10:13 - Oct 1 with 1684 viewsdarthvader

Var again on 09:29 - Oct 1 by arfurdent

the Liverpool decision was funny though

I concur. The media frenzy because its Liverpool on the end of shi t decisions is hilarious... everyone other than the big clubs get it all the time and its hardly mentioned. Plenty of ridiculous decisions were wrong against us in the last few seasons ... tumbleweeded in the media

keep the faith coyr

Var again on 11:14 - Oct 1 with 1653 viewsA1079

Var again on 10:13 - Oct 1 by darthvader

I concur. The media frenzy because its Liverpool on the end of shi t decisions is hilarious... everyone other than the big clubs get it all the time and its hardly mentioned. Plenty of ridiculous decisions were wrong against us in the last few seasons ... tumbleweeded in the media

Exactly. It happens all the time and it did to us frequently but no one cared a jot. As soon as it is a bigger club there is a media frenzy and instant action.
Var again on 11:50 - Oct 1 with 1627 viewsSouthamptonfan

I am so glad it happened to Liverpool. But, the point remains that VAR is sh!t. Watching games without VAR is so much better. The game is being spoilt by VAR in the PL and the decisions are still wrong, so no point having it. Get rid.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2023 11:54]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Var again on 11:50 - Oct 1 with 1627 viewssledger

the premier league evidently didnt want the automatic offside system that worked well in the world cup,question is why didnt they want it,jobs for the boys or just plain arrogance that our way is better,what a joke.
Var again on 13:51 - Oct 1 with 1585 viewsarfurdent

wonder if anyone had a spread bet on that happening?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

Var again on 10:50 - Oct 2 with 1428 viewsHeisenberg

Liverpool questioning the integrity of the game and exploring options. What an odious em self entitled club.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Var again on 22:54 - Oct 3 with 1302 viewssaint22

Var again on 08:30 - Oct 1 by Heisenberg

Have you noticed we hardly talk about refs and their decisions taken in the championship. They are allowed to get on with it without some twot miles away analysing everything. Ok there might be mistakes made but just get on with it and accept it’s part of the game. I love having no VAR ruining the game.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66998252

Well this just goes to highlight VAR isn’t the issue it’s the endless fools that officiate games
Mate this mate that
Oh we got it wrong
Whatever
Ffs
Pathetic
Var again on 06:34 - Oct 4 with 1219 viewssolent_toffee

Var again on 22:54 - Oct 3 by saint22

Well this just goes to highlight VAR isn’t the issue it’s the endless fools that officiate games
Mate this mate that
Oh we got it wrong
Whatever
Ffs
Pathetic

The concern is how many people are involved and why do they have to be refs rota’d onto it? Why can’t they be VAR exclusive employees and not the same shit refs that make bad decisions on the pitch.

It’s all far too matey too and you suspect(know) that they won’t overturn clear and obvious errors because they are admitting that their mates have made a mistake in the first place.

It took four and a half minutes to allow Evertons goal on Saturday. That’s shocking.

That said had Everton or Saints had the same goal chalked off it would barely have been mentioned on MOTD, let alone be headlining the news five days on.
Var again on 09:07 - Oct 5 with 1053 views1ASIN12

It’s funny VAR was called for by some because Refs were shit and biased towards certain clubs .

Then they wonder why VAR is shit and biased towards certain clubs when it’s run and operated by the same shit and biased ref some were complaining about.

I thought that the VAR team were watching the game they were the VAR officials live , however having listened to the audio of the Spurs Liverpool fvck up its clear they either weren’t or completely oblivious to the fact the check was to check for the player was offside not that he was on .

I feel sorry for any club that plays Liverpool as they aren’t going to get a single 50/50 decision in their favour .
Var again on 10:50 - Oct 5 with 1035 viewsSFC_Referee

Var again on 08:30 - Oct 1 by Heisenberg

Well that’s also down to the fact that you don’t have as many clowns that call themselves, pundits, talking about our games and the major decisions in them constantly, and spreading out loads and loads of pure BS around things in the LOTG that they clearly don’t understand.
But now we’re in the championship, they barely mention us until it’s the playoffs, like how after the Stoke game we were listening to talksport from like 10pm to like 1am and all they were going on about was Man U, not once mentioning the championship or any “controversial” decisions from any of those games, and it’s very similar in the TV industry, as people just get on with it a lot more and don’t have anywhere near as many muppets going around spouting out pure nonsense around things they just don’t understand
[Post edited 5 Oct 2023 11:04]

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Var again on 10:53 - Oct 5 with 1031 viewsSFC_Referee

Var again on 11:50 - Oct 1 by sledger

the premier league evidently didnt want the automatic offside system that worked well in the world cup,question is why didnt they want it,jobs for the boys or just plain arrogance that our way is better,what a joke.

Well even then they still needed the refs in the VAR room to determine the parts to the body that played them on/offside so it wouldn’t of affected jobs around the PGMOL
[Post edited 5 Oct 2023 11:03]

Var again on 10:58 - Oct 5 with 1028 viewsSFC_Referee

Var again on 22:54 - Oct 3 by saint22

Mate this mate that
Oh we got it wrong
Whatever
Ffs
Pathetic

Well you clearly haven’t played much football then, as “mate” is by far the most common term reds will say to players or other officials, just the same as you hear players even saying that to opposing one’s when they’re not going for each other. As it’s just a basic term in football and means bugger all, and certainly doesn’t have the same meaning as when you’d of said it at work, school or just in general off of the pitch. And yeah this offside was a mistake, but it was due to the terminology they’re having to use when talking on VAR, and after listening to the audio was inevitable, but hopefully they’ll learn from this and do things to stop this from happening again.

So no it’s not pathetic, but it’s basic footballing knowledge as well as a bit of understanding the situations they’re in, but as per usual your arrogance doesn’t seem to except either of those things whenever we talk around the officials

Var again on 11:02 - Oct 5 with 1026 viewsSFC_Referee

Var again on 06:34 - Oct 4 by solent_toffee

The concern is how many people are involved and why do they have to be refs rota’d onto it? Why can’t they be VAR exclusive employees and not the same shit refs that make bad decisions on the pitch.

It’s all far too matey too and you suspect(know) that they won’t overturn clear and obvious errors because they are admitting that their mates have made a mistake in the first place.

It took four and a half minutes to allow Evertons goal on Saturday. That’s shocking.

That said had Everton or Saints had the same goal chalked off it would barely have been mentioned on MOTD, let alone be headlining the news five days on.

Because they’re the best we have right now, due to such short numbers of refs at the grassroots level of the game. And that’s just down to how much abuse they’re all getting, as well as many people who may be interested in officiating, being put off by how the media always love to consistently criticise them non stop with nobody ever highlighting the good weekends or decisions where they do their job well.

And even then the levels of officiating will only get even worse if things don’t change, as referee numbers will only get lower and lower as well as now some of our best refs (like M.Oliver) looking like they could be going off to Saudi leagues for the big money just the same as many players have. But maybe if all that starts to happen then people will realise how they’re the main ones at fault for this and how they shouldn’t of been so arrogant and disrespectful to officials in the past, as trust me it won’t get any better until things change, and from what I’m hearing it could even be too late by the time it does
[Post edited 6 Oct 2023 0:08]

Var again on 11:09 - Oct 5 with 1013 viewsSaintNick

Var again on 11:02 - Oct 5 by SFC_Referee

Because they’re the best we have right now, due to such short numbers of refs at the grassroots level of the game. And that’s just down to how much abuse they’re all getting, as well as many people who may be interested in officiating, being put off by how the media always love to consistently criticise them non stop with nobody ever highlighting the good weekends or decisions where they do their job well.

And even then the levels of officiating will only get even worse if things don’t change, as referee numbers will only get lower and lower as well as now some of our best refs (like M.Oliver) looking like they could be going off to Saudi leagues for the big money just the same as many players have. But maybe if all that starts to happen then people will realise how they’re the main ones at fault for this and how they shouldn’t of been so arrogant and disrespectful to officials in the past, as trust me it won’t get any better until things change, and from what I’m hearing it could even be too late by the time it does
[Post edited 6 Oct 2023 0:08]

I would second what SFC Ref says if you think that trained referees are bad at giving decisions, refs who have reffed live games on the pitch, then think how bad some computer geek would be

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Var again on 11:39 - Oct 5 with 1004 viewsIfonly

This error was as much to do with a stupid process as it was to do with failings by the individuals. The whole thing could have been avoided if the process required the VAR officials to state their conclusion e.g. "offside" or "penalty" etc.

At the moment all they have to say is "check complete". This error happened because the VAR officials were assuming that the on-field decision was to award the goal, so they just said "check complete" thinking that would mean the goal would stand. If instead the process required them to say "check complete, onside, goal awarded" or "check complete, offside, goal disallowed" then there wouldn't have been the confusion.
Var again on 19:48 - Nov 9 with 643 viewsSFC_Referee

Lol I’m sure Liverpool and Man U sure will be loving VAR after what’s happened this midweek! 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024