Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muller Corners 12:13 - Sep 28 with 896 viewsSaintNick

I have just found a Muller Corners yoghurt in the Fridge and very nice it was too, however why do they have a separate compartment for the little chocolate balls, why dont they just put them in the main yoghurt.

In todays eco friendly environment it can't be good to virtually double the plastic container size when they could put everything in one compartment.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Muller Corners on 12:27 - Sep 28 with 860 viewscocklebreath

Might go soggy. Need a good crunch

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Muller Corners on 12:31 - Sep 28 with 850 viewsfelly1

As the planet burns up, I'm sure this will be high up on the priority list at the UN mush!!
Muller Corners on 13:01 - Sep 28 with 827 viewsIfonly

The bigger container makes it look as though you get more for your money. If they put everything together the product would look smaller. When you buy these things you're buying a lot of packaging and air. Those are both cheaper to provide than product. If you don't like their marketing strategy, don't buy the product.
Muller Corners on 13:15 - Sep 28 with 814 viewsSaintNick

Muller Corners on 13:01 - Sep 28 by Ifonly

The bigger container makes it look as though you get more for your money. If they put everything together the product would look smaller. When you buy these things you're buying a lot of packaging and air. Those are both cheaper to provide than product. If you don't like their marketing strategy, don't buy the product.

If I didnt buy foods because i didnt like the marketing strategy I would have starved to death a long time ago

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Muller Corners on 13:53 - Sep 28 with 780 viewsBazza

Saints seem to have a special compartment for leather balls , it’s just behind our goalie in most games.
Muller Corners on 14:30 - Sep 28 with 764 viewsarfurdent

Muller Corners on 13:53 - Sep 28 by Bazza

Saints seem to have a special compartment for leather balls , it’s just behind our goalie in most games.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Muller Corners on 16:01 - Sep 28 with 694 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Muller Corners on 13:53 - Sep 28 by Bazza

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024