Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chinese ballon 10:06 - Feb 5 with 7591 viewscontroversial_jack

Another false flag by the Americans? Chinese can get what they want from satellites.
Chinese ballon on 18:35 - Feb 14 with 750 viewsTogg

Chinese ballon on 17:27 - Feb 14 by controversial_jack

Maybe you should have a word with Mr Zelensky, as he has banned most opposition parties and Tv stations and removed any opposition, Russia Today has been censored in Europe, but Not in North America. Many Russian sites have too. Do you still want to talk about free speech?

Here's another lovely regime too. One which is actively supported and encouraged by our friends over the pond
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/2/14/israeli-home-demolitions-a-war-on-nerve
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 17:33]

Excellent whataboutery.
You will be telling us next what a misunderstood guy Pol Pot was.
Chinese ballon on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 724 viewscontroversial_jack

Chinese ballon on 18:35 - Feb 14 by Togg

Excellent whataboutery.
You will be telling us next what a misunderstood guy Pol Pot was.

No, he was a tw*t!
Chinese ballon on 21:13 - Feb 14 with 707 viewsSullutaCreturned

Chinese ballon on 23:28 - Feb 13 by controversial_jack

Wrong!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/european-history/grea

Incidentally, it's been estimated, Britain killed or aided in the deaths of 50 million and more deaths in India alone

I put that link in my post, it was the great terror which was only from 1936-38, he killed over 700k in less than 2 years.

Incidentally, whataboutery doesn't matter. We are discussing the Chinese and Russians not the British Empire. We've done the Empire to death on here and mostly agreed there was a lot of bad done in our name.
Chinese ballon on 23:10 - Feb 14 with 698 viewscontroversial_jack

Chinese ballon on 21:13 - Feb 14 by SullutaCreturned

I put that link in my post, it was the great terror which was only from 1936-38, he killed over 700k in less than 2 years.

Incidentally, whataboutery doesn't matter. We are discussing the Chinese and Russians not the British Empire. We've done the Empire to death on here and mostly agreed there was a lot of bad done in our name.

You don't get to decide the topic here
Chinese ballon on 23:22 - Feb 14 with 683 viewsDJack

You have still not answered why you posted the below if, as you assert, it wasn't a spy Balloon.

Clue...IT WAS.

Chinese ballon by controversial_jack 11 Feb 2023 10:09
i'm sure we will see the evidence then. It will be put on display.

Despite the latest revelations about the capabilities of the spy balloon, the Pentagon has insisted since the vessel was first acknowledged publicly that it does not give China capabilities above and beyond what they already have from spy satellites or other means.

"We did not assess that it presented a significant collection hazard beyond what already exists in actionable technical means from the Chinese," said Gen. Glenn VanHerck, the commander of US Northern Command and NORAD, on Monday.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Chinese ballon on 11:00 - Feb 15 with 645 viewscontroversial_jack

Chinese ballon on 23:22 - Feb 14 by DJack

You have still not answered why you posted the below if, as you assert, it wasn't a spy Balloon.

Clue...IT WAS.

Chinese ballon by controversial_jack 11 Feb 2023 10:09
i'm sure we will see the evidence then. It will be put on display.

Despite the latest revelations about the capabilities of the spy balloon, the Pentagon has insisted since the vessel was first acknowledged publicly that it does not give China capabilities above and beyond what they already have from spy satellites or other means.

"We did not assess that it presented a significant collection hazard beyond what already exists in actionable technical means from the Chinese," said Gen. Glenn VanHerck, the commander of US Northern Command and NORAD, on Monday.

What spy capabilities did they balloon have?
Chinese ballon on 22:41 - Feb 15 with 608 viewsDJack

Chinese ballon on 11:00 - Feb 15 by controversial_jack

What spy capabilities did they balloon have?

Once again you are not answering the question asked.

Try again.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024