Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA 20:12 - Sep 28 with 4000 viewsNotLoyal

About 10k by all accounts, if that with nigh on 2k away.

[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 20:13]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 23:07 - Sep 28 with 1314 viewsbuilthjack

Take a look at Annis messageboard. Carnage.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 23:12 - Sep 28 with 1297 viewsGixerJack

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 22:04 - Sep 28 by KeithHaynes

Never ever was there that many, I know two people at the game one reckoned 8k.

I could count all of them in about 10 minutes
Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 23:19 - Sep 28 with 1283 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 00:40 - Sep 29 with 1213 viewsKeithHaynes

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 23:19 - Sep 28 by jackharris

[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 23:20]

A huge 17k plus easily 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 06:08 - Sep 29 with 1140 viewsDr_Winston

Thing is, Vinny T's business interests have taken a battering during the pandemic so they're pretty low down on his list of priorities too.

Something for those who would have us completely financially dependent upon others to ponder.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 08:13 - Sep 29 with 1047 viewssP7qupUf

The 7.30am Welsh news slot on BBC Breakfast always reports on the previous night's football results. Not a whisper this morning. Straight to the weather after the news items.
Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:07 - Sep 29 with 979 viewsjohnlangy

MM - 5 centre backs and two holding midfield players. Why ? We were desperate for a clean sheet. That worked well. Star man got it with a 4. Most of the rest 2 and 3.
Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:18 - Sep 29 with 968 viewspencoedjack

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 23:07 - Sep 28 by builthjack

Take a look at Annis messageboard. Carnage.

It always brings a smile to my face Anus moaning about crowds sat in Spain.

I hope they dont sack MM before we play them.
Login to get fewer ads

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:20 - Sep 29 with 964 viewsBadlands

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 22:46 - Sep 28 by majorraglan

Who will they go for next, Big Sam?

There's plenty of Swans fans who'd swap Martin for Allardyce.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:26 - Sep 29 with 950 viewsonehunglow

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:20 - Sep 29 by Badlands

There's plenty of Swans fans who'd swap Martin for Allardyce.

Wouldn't say plenty myself. I would have had him instead of Carlos the Clown;we'd have stayed up.
Let's be fair Alladyce is not exactly what you d call a loser,like him or not.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:40 - Sep 29 with 941 viewsBoundy

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:26 - Sep 29 by onehunglow

Wouldn't say plenty myself. I would have had him instead of Carlos the Clown;we'd have stayed up.
Let's be fair Alladyce is not exactly what you d call a loser,like him or not.

Win at all costs eh?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:53 - Sep 29 with 937 viewsNotLoyal

Sites flying these days 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 11:07 - Sep 29 with 924 viewsDr_Parnassus

I’d love an app that estimated crowds from pictures. Surely can’t be too difficult to design.

17,500 is laughable. I think they added the “1” at the start by “mistake”.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 11:20 - Sep 29 with 903 viewsDr_Winston

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 10:40 - Sep 29 by Boundy

Win at all costs eh?

Innit.

No doubt those who would advocate for Allardyce would be the first to moan at the standard of football too.

He may well have kept us up. Given the ball generally sails over the midfield in an Allardyce side we might have been less hamstrung by having to rely on Ki.

Not sure it would have been worth selling our souls to achieve.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 11:34 - Sep 29 with 893 viewsDr_Parnassus

People are talking as if Cardiff are flying. They are getting battered, “win” at all costs doesn’t come into it, they aren’t winning.

If they were playing that brand of football and top of the league they would be getting 25,000 at the stadium and they would be loving it.

History proves that to be true.

Attendance is directly correlated to success, not to style of play. Otherwise we should be getting 21,000 every game now we knock it around… except we won’t while we are languishing down the bottom, we need the results to come before the wider audience starts to get excited.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 11:54 - Sep 29 with 883 viewswhiterock

Does it matter if they get rid of Mick, whoever comes in will have to play the same squad and they only have the players to play long ball, set pieces and a long throw in, surprised they haven't brought Andy Legg back just to throw the ball in.
Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 15:01 - Sep 29 with 760 viewsReslovenSwan1

The only real option is to play the kids and gradually move to playing some football. I see Steve Morrsion coming in before the window and be given the task of integrating the kids and changing the playing style. A tough gig.

Two or three free agent could help out playing football. Neil Taylor, Robson Kanu, Robbie Brady perhaps?. Some quality loans in January would get them by.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 19:17 - Sep 29 with 651 viewsCatullus

Is there anybody there ? Cardiff v WBA on 11:34 - Sep 29 by Dr_Parnassus

People are talking as if Cardiff are flying. They are getting battered, “win” at all costs doesn’t come into it, they aren’t winning.

If they were playing that brand of football and top of the league they would be getting 25,000 at the stadium and they would be loving it.

History proves that to be true.

Attendance is directly correlated to success, not to style of play. Otherwise we should be getting 21,000 every game now we knock it around… except we won’t while we are languishing down the bottom, we need the results to come before the wider audience starts to get excited.

Does that mean we should be getting 8000 crowds then? Because we have been in the bottom 5 for most of this season?

People may tunr up for a winning team yes but when tht team stops trying to win and turns to trying to not lose instead, then the complaints start.

Cardiff did alright their first few games didn't they? Lost 4 on the bounce now, didn't take long for their fans to turn. Thanks god our lot are mostly cleverer, in my opinion!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024