Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signing players that have been in prison 23:40 - Nov 22 with 8487 viewsVivaDonaldo

I think we've had debates on here before about whether some fans would be happy if we signed a player with a record like Lee Hughes, Chef Evans (at the time) and Luke McCormick.

Hornets have gone and signed one.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/46311051

Will be interesting to see what if any backlash there is from their fans.
Signing players that have been in prison on 20:10 - Nov 24 with 1672 viewsrochdaleriddler

Signing players that have been in prison on 19:57 - Nov 24 by D_Alien

In your case, who knows

But seriously, are you really trying to base a counter-argument around such an exceptional case? You know very well that my point was about less heinous offenders. Give it a rest
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 19:58]

No I wasn’t being serious, I totally agree with employing ex cons, apart from Lee Hughes of course

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Signing players that have been in prison on 20:16 - Nov 24 with 1652 viewsD_Alien

Signing players that have been in prison on 20:10 - Nov 24 by rochdaleriddler

No I wasn’t being serious, I totally agree with employing ex cons, apart from Lee Hughes of course

You never know when you might need a chauffeur though

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Signing players that have been in prison on 00:39 - Nov 25 with 1560 viewsrochdale_ranger

Signing players that have been in prison on 15:44 - Nov 23 by rochdaleriddler

DId that ‘turn you’?

Strictly gold star baby. Do you think they will give sutty his delivery round back when he gets out?
Signing players that have been in prison on 09:26 - Nov 25 with 1494 viewschalky_ncfc

Signing players that have been in prison on 20:16 - Nov 24 by D_Alien

You never know when you might need a chauffeur though

Hughes wouldn't be my first choice considering his past form at driving

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Signing players that have been in prison on 09:54 - Nov 25 with 1472 viewsdownunder

Along the same theme, arguments would rage on here if Tazzy djr started posting again.
Signing players that have been in prison on 10:07 - Nov 25 with 1451 viewsrochdale_ranger

Signing players that have been in prison on 09:54 - Nov 25 by downunder

Along the same theme, arguments would rage on here if Tazzy djr started posting again.

Probably best avoided that one. Threads where his name crop up usually get locked.
Signing players that have been in prison on 11:44 - Nov 25 with 1405 viewssmaclad1

Signing players that have been in prison on 10:07 - Nov 25 by rochdale_ranger

Probably best avoided that one. Threads where his name crop up usually get locked.

Thanks for the tip. Any pain in the arse thread now can get blocked by an innocent-seeming "I wonder what Tazzy would think of this?" I'm going to save myself a load of time by saving it on a word doc so I can just cut and paste in at will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024