Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rod Liddle 16:43 - Jul 29 with 13466 viewsYorkRanger

He has written a piece reviewing the Championship in the Sunday Times.

Let me quote...

"....and wouldn't it be fun if a lacklustre QPR, under the stewardship of Shteve McClaren, continued their slow descent towards league one".

Out of interest he has Stoke and Forest in the top two. Not that his opinion is of any value.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 17:54]
Rod Liddle on 13:09 - Aug 1 with 1276 viewsstevec

Rod Liddle on 12:53 - Aug 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

He brought into the anti Corbyn narrative in one article then apologised and said he was wrong. Certainly wasn’t months. I think it totalled about 3 weeks. I was there with him campaigningfor a right wing Labour MP (Wes Streeting) prior to polling day where he was praising Corbyn.

Here he is explaining it himself. He clearly addresses he issue.

[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 13:03]

Oh Bazza, no videos of him, please.

It's not so much what he says, it's how he says it. Smug beyond belief. And didn't he run off virtually crying from an interview that wasn't going his way?
Rod Liddle on 13:35 - Aug 1 with 1203 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rod Liddle on 13:09 - Aug 1 by stevec

It's not so much what he says, it's how he says it. Smug beyond belief. And didn't he run off virtually crying from an interview that wasn't going his way?

I respect you for that Steve, because you are being honest. He has got a smug face hasn’t he.
Rod Liddle on 13:36 - Aug 1 with 1200 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrr....
There baint be a 'arf decent left winger since Master Thomas.....'bout the same toyme Master Liddle were swillin' about in the fishmonger's ball bag.

Yo Ho!
Rod Liddle on 13:53 - Aug 1 with 1168 viewsWanderR

Rod Liddle on 12:53 - Aug 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

He brought into the anti Corbyn narrative in one article then apologised and said he was wrong. Certainly wasn’t months. I think it totalled about 3 weeks. I was there with him campaigningfor a right wing Labour MP (Wes Streeting) prior to polling day where he was praising Corbyn.

Here he is explaining it himself. He clearly addresses he issue.

[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 13:03]

And he's spent the last two years shilling for the Labour Party desperately trying to get back into Corbyn's inner circle which hasn't happen as they don't trust him anymore. How sad.

Current location: OX10

Rod Liddle on 13:55 - Aug 1 with 1163 viewsWadR

Rod Liddle on 13:09 - Aug 1 by stevec

No, he was repeatedly patronised by Hartley-Brewer and some identikit skynews presenter, who were disingenuously re-aligning a discussion about the Orlando shootings by saying it wasn't an attack on the LGBT community. He had every right to be furious and storm off imo.

I find him smug and occasionally a little grating but he's mobilised multiple successful mass protests, writes articulately and thoughtfully on a wide range of political matters. And he's open, as Bazza said above, to revising his position on many things.
Rod Liddle on 14:12 - Aug 1 with 1144 viewsNorthernr

Rod Liddle on 13:55 - Aug 1 by WadR

No, he was repeatedly patronised by Hartley-Brewer and some identikit skynews presenter, who were disingenuously re-aligning a discussion about the Orlando shootings by saying it wasn't an attack on the LGBT community. He had every right to be furious and storm off imo.

I find him smug and occasionally a little grating but he's mobilised multiple successful mass protests, writes articulately and thoughtfully on a wide range of political matters. And he's open, as Bazza said above, to revising his position on many things.

Yeh he was absolutely right to walk off that one. Disgusting.
Rod Liddle on 15:38 - Aug 1 with 1064 viewskensalriser

George Galloway.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024