Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face 10:44 - Jul 23 with 6687 viewsHighjack

Are there no depths to which humanity won’t sink? Little kid in his pushchair attacked in a home bargains in Worcester. Three men arrested in London.

This is a serious problem in this country and London in particular. Wtf is going on?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 10:11 - Jul 27 with 879 viewsHighjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 03:42 - Jul 27 by Mo_Wives

"almost always men but not exclusively so"

Do your fly up, Lisa, your prejudice is hanging out again.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

Just because men are more efficient at it, don't absolve the 'fairer sex'. The intention is the same.

And, btw, the victim of this attack was a little BOY. A male.
#mentoo
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 4:11]

Men are less likely to speak out about it too. My brother was battered for years by his missus, she battered him with frying pans, cut him, burned him with an iron.

She was only about 4 foot 11 and he’s well over 6 ft and sturdily built, most blokes would be terrified of him, yet he just went through it all and suffered in silence.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:21 - Jul 27 with 826 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 03:42 - Jul 27 by Mo_Wives

"almost always men but not exclusively so"

Do your fly up, Lisa, your prejudice is hanging out again.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

Just because men are more efficient at it, don't absolve the 'fairer sex'. The intention is the same.

And, btw, the victim of this attack was a little BOY. A male.
#mentoo
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 4:11]

No, you’re right Mo.

I was talking about this specific type of case with an abused person being kept in a safe house and in fear of their lives (which is almost always women) but the reference in my post was more general than that which gave a false picture of what I believe.

The point about the gender of the child though is an irrelevance, as these types of cases see children hurt (and sometimes killed) by men in an attempt to target their mother. In this case, I’m not sure they have established whether that happened or whether the target was the woman with the child being hurt by mistake.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:23 - Jul 27 with 823 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 10:11 - Jul 27 by Highjack

Men are less likely to speak out about it too. My brother was battered for years by his missus, she battered him with frying pans, cut him, burned him with an iron.

She was only about 4 foot 11 and he’s well over 6 ft and sturdily built, most blokes would be terrified of him, yet he just went through it all and suffered in silence.

Most women don’t speak out about it either.

Hopefully your brother ended up taking action against her and is now ok.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:28 - Jul 27 with 819 viewsmoonie

High jack makes a good point.
I well remember an incident where a wife went downstairs and light the stove with a chip pan full. Kids starting s reaming ,we got called but too late to stop her from chucking it over his legs as he covered his groin area. She abused him for years and said nowt.

It's in no way uncommon but women ,by far, have the worst deal .

Some real evil out there ,often hidden within the family unit.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:33 - Jul 27 with 816 viewsHighjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:23 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

Most women don’t speak out about it either.

Hopefully your brother ended up taking action against her and is now ok.

She got away with it scot free, the police didn’t want to know and now he’s a recovering alcoholic with fatty liver disease.

We didn’t have a clue what was going on. Because he was a welder he would say he got his cuts and burns on his arms in work.

I used to walk my dog past her house and her letterbox became one of my favourite poo bins. 💩

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:38 - Jul 27 with 809 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:33 - Jul 27 by Highjack

She got away with it scot free, the police didn’t want to know and now he’s a recovering alcoholic with fatty liver disease.

We didn’t have a clue what was going on. Because he was a welder he would say he got his cuts and burns on his arms in work.

I used to walk my dog past her house and her letterbox became one of my favourite poo bins. 💩

The police didn’t want to know about someone being deliberately burned with an iron?

FFS.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:49 - Jul 27 with 800 viewsmoonie

Simple neglect of duty
I truly,genuinely despair of Police/CPS these days but if there s little chance of a guilty verdict they won't c . Juries are not there at thecscrews of a crime and have to negotiate the shites in silk
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:56 - Jul 27 with 795 viewsMo_Wives

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:21 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

No, you’re right Mo.

I was talking about this specific type of case with an abused person being kept in a safe house and in fear of their lives (which is almost always women) but the reference in my post was more general than that which gave a false picture of what I believe.

The point about the gender of the child though is an irrelevance, as these types of cases see children hurt (and sometimes killed) by men in an attempt to target their mother. In this case, I’m not sure they have established whether that happened or whether the target was the woman with the child being hurt by mistake.

In that case I withdraw my opposition to your comment.

The reason I mentioned the gender of the child is to show even if it's man on woman vice-versa or a gay couple then children of all genders can get caught up in it.

Oh, and I apologise for saying your prejudice is hanging out. Sorry about that, old boy. Here have these
I'm gonna need more flowers if today carries on as it has.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:58 - Jul 27 with 792 viewsMo_Wives

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:38 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

The police didn’t want to know about someone being deliberately burned with an iron?

FFS.

No. But I hear they are tracking down the 'Poo Postman' as we speak
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 15:59]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 16:03 - Jul 27 with 785 viewslondonlisa2001

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:56 - Jul 27 by Mo_Wives

In that case I withdraw my opposition to your comment.

The reason I mentioned the gender of the child is to show even if it's man on woman vice-versa or a gay couple then children of all genders can get caught up in it.

Oh, and I apologise for saying your prejudice is hanging out. Sorry about that, old boy. Here have these
I'm gonna need more flowers if today carries on as it has.

Children are sadly caught up in all sorts of horrific crap.

Also sadly, the likelihood of a child from an abusive household going on to become abusive themselves is far higher than it is for children from non abusive households. So it perpetuates.

But yes, the gender of the child is not a factor.
Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 17:03 - Jul 27 with 741 viewsHighjack

Throwing acid in a three year old kids face on 15:38 - Jul 27 by londonlisa2001

FFS.

She denied everything, said he was making it up out of jealousy cos she buggered off with another bloke and the police said not enough evidence to charge. Like I said he’s covered in scars that can be explained by his day job he gets fresh cuts and burns every day. If he’d gone when it was still happening he’d probably have a better chance but it took him months to admit it before he broke down to our mum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024