Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield game 13:46 - Jan 21 with 13122 viewsdingdangblue

According to their message board they've sold 3000 already!

Rochdale... There are fewer than 500 tickets left. We would advise any SC holders thinking of buying to do so tonight or in the morning (SM)

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/103140/rochdale-tickets?page=2#ixzz4WP4

Dale have sold 2000 this week so hopefully we can shift a load more today and this coming week so it's a near full house.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Huddersfield game on 16:46 - Jan 25 with 2687 viewsCMS

Huddersfield game on 16:41 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

Nearest section towards the Main Stand. Tha' knows...

Haha, ta duck
Huddersfield game on 16:51 - Jan 25 with 2657 viewsCMS

Huddersfield game on 16:46 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

It's about respect. Any fans going in the home end as an away supporter should treat it as though they're visiting someone else's house. You don't sit down and grab the remote, nor do you go mad when your team scores.

It's nothing to do with there being any trouble, just acting reasonably. Individuals, home and away fans have a responsibility to act in a dignified manner.

Very true, I promise to wipe my feet, I might purchase a Dale scarf though to blend in
Huddersfield game on 17:09 - Jan 25 with 2608 viewsCMS

Huddersfield game on 16:51 - Jan 25 by CMS

Very true, I promise to wipe my feet, I might purchase a Dale scarf though to blend in

Thanks for all the advice guy's, see you on saturday
Huddersfield game on 17:44 - Jan 25 with 2500 viewsDaleiLama

Huddersfield game on 17:09 - Jan 25 by CMS

Thanks for all the advice guy's, see you on saturday

Just had a tweet from another Terrier who's bought tickets in the home end ............ You certainly aren't going to be alone - I think there will be lots of you mixed in!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Huddersfield game on 18:03 - Jan 25 with 2428 viewsClivert

We're in for a very cold day tomorrow with zero forecast to be the warmest temperature of the day, fingers crossed that the frost covers are or will be in place to combat the cold weather.
Huddersfield game on 23:14 - Jan 25 with 2052 viewsoddjob007

Hopefully we can shift at least a thousand in the next couple of days.

It will be a lot of people's first payday on Friday in potentially over 5 weeks - have a feeling that may boost it!
Huddersfield game on 15:06 - Jan 27 with 1353 viewsdeeplishblue

BBC Weather is forecasting it to rain heavily from nine o clock tonight and predicting that it won't stop till kick off - good test of the drainage coming up.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Huddersfield game on 15:19 - Jan 27 with 1304 viewsD_Alien

Huddersfield game on 15:06 - Jan 27 by deeplishblue

BBC Weather is forecasting it to rain heavily from nine o clock tonight and predicting that it won't stop till kick off - good test of the drainage coming up.

Forecast for a dry spell during the game itself, and it's been pretty dry all week

The rain might do the pitch good, getting some moisture into it instead of just on the surface using sprinklers - it looked too dry if anything last week

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024