Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield game 13:46 - Jan 21 with 13123 viewsdingdangblue

According to their message board they've sold 3000 already!

Rochdale... There are fewer than 500 tickets left. We would advise any SC holders thinking of buying to do so tonight or in the morning (SM)

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/103140/rochdale-tickets?page=2#ixzz4WP4

Dale have sold 2000 this week so hopefully we can shift a load more today and this coming week so it's a near full house.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Huddersfield game on 20:00 - Jan 24 with 3674 viewsdingdangblue

Huddersfield game on 19:13 - Jan 24 by 442Dale

"Around 3,000" as per Twitter not long ago.

I think that's pretty good going from 2000 on Friday. Hopefully we can shift another 1000 as it builds towards the weekend.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Huddersfield game on 20:29 - Jan 24 with 3583 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Huddersfield game on 20:00 - Jan 24 by dingdangblue

I think that's pretty good going from 2000 on Friday. Hopefully we can shift another 1000 as it builds towards the weekend.

It's a pity Home fans can't buy on Saturday morning......or can they?

It's not advertised as such.
Huddersfield game on 20:35 - Jan 24 with 3554 viewsisitme

Huddersfield game on 20:29 - Jan 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

It's a pity Home fans can't buy on Saturday morning......or can they?

It's not advertised as such.

No but you can phone up and buy tickets and pick them up on Saturday. I suppose you can also buy them online and probably if someone was desperate I am sure that people on here would get tickets for people if needed.

Although there maybe obstacles, there are always solutions.
Huddersfield game on 21:00 - Jan 24 with 3470 viewsDevonDale

Huddersfield game on 20:00 - Jan 24 by dingdangblue

I'm sure we will sell another 1,000 - if only to Huddersfield fans wanting to see the match!
Huddersfield game on 21:33 - Jan 24 with 3379 viewsLS27Rdale

I appreciate the current "way" is not to do things for yourself or think for yourself and google everything, or ask on a message board.....

To keep up with how many tickets have been sold, have a look on the "ticket Site" which people in the "know" banged on about for the last 50 years.

Put your mouse over each block and it gives you an idea of how many tickets are available for that specific block....And even if you go into each block, it shows you how many are for sale.....Simples
Huddersfield game on 21:41 - Jan 24 with 3337 views442Dale

Huddersfield game on 21:33 - Jan 24 by LS27Rdale

I appreciate the current "way" is not to do things for yourself or think for yourself and google everything, or ask on a message board.....

To keep up with how many tickets have been sold, have a look on the "ticket Site" which people in the "know" banged on about for the last 50 years.

Put your mouse over each block and it gives you an idea of how many tickets are available for that specific block....And even if you go into each block, it shows you how many are for sale.....Simples

Ah right, that's a great idea. How many are there when you looked? I've bought my ticket old-school from the club so don't have an account to check. (apologies in advance if anyone can look without logging in)

It's good that whoever did push for such a service has allowed us such a facility to check!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Huddersfield game on 21:46 - Jan 24 with 3310 viewsDaleiLama

Huddersfield game on 21:33 - Jan 24 by LS27Rdale

You can do it long hand, but a 30 second tweet to the club and they are amazing at responding. They did.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Huddersfield game on 21:48 - Jan 24 with 3293 viewsfitzochris

Huddersfield game on 21:46 - Jan 24 by DaleiLama

You can do it long hand, but a 30 second tweet to the club and they are amazing at responding. They did.

Depends who you are

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield game on 13:18 - Jan 25 with 2942 viewsCMS

HI there Town fan here, as you know we've sold out our allocation. I left it too late and missed out on tickets. Do you think it would be safe for myself and two well behaved 10 yr olds to sit with your fans ? if so where would be the best place to get tickets ? do you have a family section for instance ? thanks in advance
Huddersfield game on 14:03 - Jan 25 with 2805 viewsborodale

Huddersfield game on 13:18 - Jan 25 by CMS

HI there Town fan here, as you know we've sold out our allocation. I left it too late and missed out on tickets. Do you think it would be safe for myself and two well behaved 10 yr olds to sit with your fans ? if so where would be the best place to get tickets ? do you have a family section for instance ? thanks in advance

There is a family area in the pearl st stand, right hand side as you look at it , you'll be fine their.
Huddersfield game on 14:16 - Jan 25 with 2765 viewsCMS

Huddersfield game on 14:03 - Jan 25 by borodale

There is a family area in the pearl st stand, right hand side as you look at it , you'll be fine their.

Thanks for that mate. I'll try your ticket office and see if I can do it, I suppose it depends on whether they need a post code or check data bases as some do nowadays, i'll give it a whirl though. Thanks again
Huddersfield game on 14:20 - Jan 25 with 2737 viewsrochdaleriddler

fans on their forum advocating buying tickets for home stands, if significant numbers do that, doesnt the ticket only status become pointless
[Post edited 25 Jan 2017 14:20]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Huddersfield game on 14:32 - Jan 25 with 2684 viewsDaleiLama

Huddersfield game on 14:20 - Jan 25 by rochdaleriddler

fans on their forum advocating buying tickets for home stands, if significant numbers do that, doesnt the ticket only status become pointless
[Post edited 25 Jan 2017 14:20]

Could we be outnumbered at home?

Huddersfield game on 14:38 - Jan 25 with 2658 viewsBrighouseDale

Huddersfield game on 14:16 - Jan 25 by CMS

Thanks for that mate. I'll try your ticket office and see if I can do it, I suppose it depends on whether they need a post code or check data bases as some do nowadays, i'll give it a whirl though. Thanks again

I brought three Huddersfield supporters to watch us play Southampton a few seasons ago, when Town needed us to win the game. At half time they asked if anyone in The Sandy would mind them removing their coats to reveal their Town shirts, and nobody batted an eyelid.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Huddersfield game on 14:40 - Jan 25 with 2641 viewsfrenzied

Huddersfield game on 14:32 - Jan 25 by DaleiLama

Could we be outnumbered at home?

My sentiments entirely..we will be often be out numbered against other sides.

I couldn't care less..we will always get the odd scroat infiltrating home areas...but the vast majority are decent supporters so don't let the scroats reflect on the majority.

As long as we with our smaller numbers back the shirts on the pitch throughout the game then it's there to be won.
Can you imagine if we did get promoted?..we'd be out numbered most home games

Up the Dale!
Huddersfield game on 14:47 - Jan 25 with 3245 viewsDaleiLama

Huddersfield game on 14:40 - Jan 25 by frenzied

I couldn't care less..we will always get the odd scroat infiltrating home areas...but the vast majority are decent supporters so don't let the scroats reflect on the majority.

As long as we with our smaller numbers back the shirts on the pitch throughout the game then it's there to be won.

Up the Dale!

Hear, hear.

We could always put in an offer on Bury's new half-finished 20,000 seater ......... doesn't look like they'll be needing it next year

Huddersfield game on 14:56 - Jan 25 with 3214 viewsSuddenLad

Huddersfield game on 14:47 - Jan 25 by DaleiLama

Hear, hear.

We could always put in an offer on Bury's new half-finished 20,000 seater ......... doesn't look like they'll be needing it next year

Half finished ? Only in the minds of the gullible

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Huddersfield game on 15:00 - Jan 25 with 3190 viewsfrenzied

Huddersfield game on 14:56 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

Half finished ? Only in the minds of the gullible

Whatever happened to Darlingtons super stadium?...,20,000 capacity?
Huddersfield game on 15:43 - Jan 25 with 3073 viewsaleanddale

I don't think there would be any trouble or problem with a terrier family dad - 2 small well behaved sons in the Dale family stand..

20 to 30 year old lads intent on shite stirring - posturing / bragging could turn ugly though.

We have what we have. 3500 seats is fine for 99% of away followings. It's a tricky one but the former ( away dads and lads ) does leave us open to knob heads and for that reason I would say Dale need to police as best they can and only allow home supporters in all 3 home ends.

Don't think we will be outnumbered but it will be close. 3500 terriers and 3500 Dale.. Bring it on can't believe it's only Wednesday!!!
Huddersfield game on 15:47 - Jan 25 with 3057 viewsrochdaleriddler

Huddersfield game on 14:40 - Jan 25 by frenzied

Up the Dale!

I'm not bothered by being outnumbered, or decent fans sitting together, but if we are going to get hundreds of Huddersfield Fans in the home ends, I can see problems. If no one is bothered why not have no all ticket games, and swap round at half time

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Huddersfield game on 16:01 - Jan 25 with 3014 viewsdingdangblue

Huddersfield game on 14:38 - Jan 25 by BrighouseDale

I brought three Huddersfield supporters to watch us play Southampton a few seasons ago, when Town needed us to win the game. At half time they asked if anyone in The Sandy would mind them removing their coats to reveal their Town shirts, and nobody batted an eyelid.

You aren't going to get any Dale fans bothered about Huddersfield fans supporting Dale v Southampton - its a different matter when we are playing them and they are in our end. Just look at the trouble when Oldham beat us 3-0 at Spotland. Obviously the score line will dictate how fans react.

Huddersfield game on 16:31 - Jan 25 with 2930 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Huddersfield game on 14:16 - Jan 25 by CMS

Good for you CMS bringing young fans over to San Spotty......let us know how you get on with the ticket jobby please.....

As you can see by my user name I live nearer the John Smiths Stad than I do to Spotland.....never have bovver booking tickets.
Huddersfield game on 16:39 - Jan 25 with 2896 viewsCMS

Huddersfield game on 16:31 - Jan 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good for you CMS bringing young fans over to San Spotty......let us know how you get on with the ticket jobby please.....

As you can see by my user name I live nearer the John Smiths Stad than I do to Spotland.....never have bovver booking tickets.

I'm just having a look now, to be clear is the family section near the main stand or the stand where our fans will be ? My two are currently perfecting their lancashire accents lol
Huddersfield game on 16:41 - Jan 25 with 2888 viewsSuddenLad

Huddersfield game on 16:39 - Jan 25 by CMS

I'm just having a look now, to be clear is the family section near the main stand or the stand where our fans will be ? My two are currently perfecting their lancashire accents lol

Nearest section towards the Main Stand. Tha' knows...

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Huddersfield game on 16:46 - Jan 25 with 2852 views442Dale

Huddersfield game on 16:01 - Jan 25 by dingdangblue

You aren't going to get any Dale fans bothered about Huddersfield fans supporting Dale v Southampton - its a different matter when we are playing them and they are in our end. Just look at the trouble when Oldham beat us 3-0 at Spotland. Obviously the score line will dictate how fans react.

It's about respect. Any fans going in the home end as an away supporter should treat it as though they're visiting someone else's house. You don't sit down and grab the remote, nor do you go mad when your team scores.

It's nothing to do with there being any trouble, just acting reasonably. Individuals, home and away fans have a responsibility to act in a dignified manner.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024