Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread 14:43 - Jan 9 with 64566 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:14 - Jan 10 with 2740 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:03 - Jan 10 by nierika

Tummer there is no Oxford v Swansea on Fox Sports One so Im not sure where you're seeing that.

Sorry, it was moved to Fox Soccer Plus. I still get it but unfortunately much less exposure in the USA now. 1653 if you have UVerse.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:18 - Jan 10 with 2676 viewsAngelRangelQS

This side is good enough to get the job done easily
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:18 - Jan 10 with 2675 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Bartley of all people is the captain today.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:21 - Jan 10 with 2637 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let's hope Shelvey has his game head on today & doesn't let us or himself down

Come on Jonjo lad .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:24 - Jan 10 with 2574 viewsairedale

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:18 - Jan 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

Bartley of all people is the captain today.

Because he's the tallest. Obvious.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:26 - Jan 10 with 2546 viewsGlyn1

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:21 - Jan 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Let's hope Shelvey has his game head on today & doesn't let us or himself down

Come on Jonjo lad .

Does that mean that Shelvey would be Cup-tied if he was transferred to Palace this month?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:26 - Jan 10 with 2546 viewsKingBony

Who's playing right back? Shepard?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:29 - Jan 10 with 2496 viewsmonmouth

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:18 - Jan 10 by AngelRangelQS

This side is good enough to get the job done easily

I agree, but defence could be ropey. never played together, youngster one side, defensive doubt the other and Captain Barto in the middle.

Because of that, if you're looking for a cup shock, still reckon this would be the one to back. We really need to start winning as a club so let's bloody hope we don't fold in this one. The fans have done their bit anyway; cracking turnout in the circumstances. Cmon you Swans.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:32 - Jan 10 with 2448 viewsJohnw102

Would have made JJS captain responsibility may well have upped his game.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:33 - Jan 10 with 2423 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 09:24 - Jan 10 by Jackfath

I wonder if BBC2 Wales will bother putting this out in HD or will we have to suffer blurry pictures?

BBC2 Wales doesn't broadcast in HD so blurry pictures it'll be. First world problems.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:36 - Jan 10 with 2392 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:26 - Jan 10 by Glyn1

Does that mean that Shelvey would be Cup-tied if he was transferred to Palace this month?

Yes it does or Newcastle

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:40 - Jan 10 with 2348 viewsJackfath

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:33 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

BBC2 Wales doesn't broadcast in HD so blurry pictures it'll be. First world problems.

WTF do i pay my licence fee for? Employing Boy George on The Voice. That's what for.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:48 - Jan 10 with 2245 viewsexiledclaseboy

I get intensely annoyed every time Jason Mohammed appears on my tellybox. BBC Wales will love it if we get beat today. The smug c*nts.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 11:51]

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:49 - Jan 10 with 2239 viewsDarran

BBC Wales really want us to lose this.
#pricks

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:50 - Jan 10 with 2231 viewslifelong

I'm turning the commentary off, Jason Mohammad has already got on my nerves.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:51 - Jan 10 with 2206 viewsJackfath

Mr Mohammed seems to be revelling in the idea that we could lose. All about them and not us. Opportunities for Oxford players etc. No mention of the opportunity for our players to gain valuable confidence.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:51 - Jan 10 with 2203 viewsexiledclaseboy

Iwan Roberts looks like a hobo.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:53 - Jan 10 with 2174 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:48 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

I get intensely annoyed every time Jason Mohammed appears on my tellybox. BBC Wales will love it if we get beat today. The smug c*nts.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 11:51]

As is being evidenced now by focusing on our terrible Christmas.

C*nts indeed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:56 - Jan 10 with 2135 viewsJackfath

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:51 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

Homophobe.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:56 - Jan 10 with 2130 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:53 - Jan 10 by Neath_Jack

As is being evidenced now by focusing on our terrible Christmas.

C*nts indeed.

Thank f*ck for Chris Todd.

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:59 - Jan 10 with 2087 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 11:51 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

He shares a skip with Lawro. And Kenny Sansom. Apparently.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 12:01]
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:05 - Jan 10 with 2003 viewslidojack

They are also determined that we'll be the first premier league team to go out this season, despite Newcastle going out yesterday.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:07 - Jan 10 with 1977 viewsAngelRangelQS

Montero... Hopeless
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:07 - Jan 10 with 1975 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Really sad Mcburnie not in the team at all.
The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:07 - Jan 10 with 1974 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Oxford United v Swansea City FA Cup Sponsored By Emirates Thread on 12:07 - Jan 10 by AngelRangelQS

Montero... Hopeless

Shit ball to him...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024