Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Derby 22:37 - Nov 2 with 48447 viewsYorkRanger

Haven't started one for a while.

Derby on fire, Clement coming good. Rangers preferred manager chose Derby instead of the Rs. Rangers in indifferent form, beleaguered manager tipped to be moved on shortly. Fans in open revolt. Tactical Tim, allegedly, poised to pounce.

It all points to a banker home win. Am I alone in thinking we might just nick something tomorrow night.

Unfortunately cant make the game. Will have my fingers crossed.
Match Fred - Derby on 21:51 - Nov 3 with 2589 viewsconnell10

Match Fred - Derby on 21:46 - Nov 3 by CHUBBS

I didn't think we'd get anything before the goal.
It's all so naively predictable.

yep , we knew it , the players knew it and ramsey knew it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Fred - Derby on 21:53 - Nov 3 with 2535 viewsbosh67

I thought we would get thrashed tonight. Problem is we are getting closer and tighter with teams but at the price of playing any football at all. At least we didn't get thrashed. I was very worried we would get hammered tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Fred - Derby on 21:56 - Nov 3 with 2450 viewsrosseeles

Match Fred - Derby on 21:53 - Nov 3 by bosh67

I thought we would get thrashed tonight. Problem is we are getting closer and tighter with teams but at the price of playing any football at all. At least we didn't get thrashed. I was very worried we would get hammered tonight.

Couldn't agree more, think some of ramseys naivety early on has been tempered by Warnock and were much tighter. Unfortunately creatively there's nothing there currently
Match Fred - Derby on 21:58 - Nov 3 with 2409 viewswillis1980

Match Fred - Derby on 21:45 - Nov 3 by Lblock

Is this stability then? Feels great

They are not progressing in any way shape or form
Another shed load of money has been spent
Yet again a chasm is opening up between the club and fans
Bungle looks like YET AGAIN he's refusing to pull the trigger after choosing the wrong option (okay he was cheap in terms of wages but in reality what is this yukka plant in a woolly cap costing us?!)
You can just feel the disharmony in the squad

Stability feels a bit overrated to me

I am still seriously concerned about us slipping into a dogfight that we are totally I equipped to deal with. That is a cold calm consideration and not a knee jerk

I've no idea what the plan a is let alone the plan b. I can't imagine substituting players than seem to be playing out of their skin and looking like they might achieve something given another couple of minutes does much for the confidence. Then again I'm not a manager coach or dof. My doubts set in at palace away but I decided to persevere for the beginning of this season but I can't see this coming right. I'll happily stand corrected
Match Fred - Derby on 22:00 - Nov 3 with 2369 viewsonlyrinmoray

Steve Froggatt commentating said our problem is we have no one capable of creating chances for Charlie or any of the other strikers, whoever they are ? Hes spot on. Faurlin is Im afraid not the player he was, although I thought Toszer was meant to be a creative player pinging through balls to the forwards obviously not. Two games hardly any chances created
I was happy with mid table but that's looking dodgy now. BTW You didn't expect us to beat Derby did you ?
Match Fred - Derby on 22:05 - Nov 3 with 2289 viewsHollowayRanger

bbc
Aside from a brief late flurry, Rangers never looked like getting back in the game and avoiding a third consecutive 1-0 defeat which sees them drop to 13th in the table.

would that be after the more attack minding subs came on

we have good players in attacking postions

Austin jet postin
phillips chery hoilet fer

at this level four of them should be playing every game with rest of team set up to defend

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match Fred - Derby on 22:06 - Nov 3 with 2269 viewsHayesender

'That is awful. That is truly truly awful. Premier league wages and not good enough'. The BBC London commentator on QPR this evening.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Fred - Derby on 22:21 - Nov 3 with 2099 viewsCFW

Now we are wan@ing ourselves off because we did not get stuffed. We lost again and once again as a team we did not show up.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Derby on 22:35 - Nov 3 with 2004 viewsDWQPR

One word that described Rangers display tonight on the BBC website was 'abject'. Frankly apart from the odd half it has been abject all season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Match Fred - Derby on 23:03 - Nov 3 with 1909 viewsthemodfather

was at wok and never heard any commentary, so have to go with bbc stats...only shot on target (when i checked ) was at 66 mins....derby are decent and we are just not in any form.
i expected a loss and this was delivered, sadly.
well done all who went....
Match Fred - Derby on 23:07 - Nov 3 with 1893 viewsLadbrokeR

Match Fred - Derby on 23:03 - Nov 3 by themodfather

was at wok and never heard any commentary, so have to go with bbc stats...only shot on target (when i checked ) was at 66 mins....derby are decent and we are just not in any form.
i expected a loss and this was delivered, sadly.
well done all who went....

Stability is the new consolidation. Admit it you all want it.
Match Fred - Derby on 23:11 - Nov 3 with 1867 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Match Fred - Derby on 22:05 - Nov 3 by HollowayRanger

bbc
Aside from a brief late flurry, Rangers never looked like getting back in the game and avoiding a third consecutive 1-0 defeat which sees them drop to 13th in the table.

would that be after the more attack minding subs came on

we have good players in attacking postions

Austin jet postin
phillips chery hoilet fer

at this level four of them should be playing every game with rest of team set up to defend

We beat MK Dons mate. Only two one nil defeats.
Match Fred - Derby on 23:58 - Nov 3 with 1767 viewsRs_Holy

Match Fred - Derby on 22:06 - Nov 3 by Hayesender

'That is awful. That is truly truly awful. Premier league wages and not good enough'. The BBC London commentator on QPR this evening.

That was Phil Parry describing Matt Phillips ballooned free kick at the death.

I also liked Steve Froggats comments concerning Junior Toilet...
"I just don't see the point in him... He never seems to produce a decent pass... Its a wingers bread and butter but he never seems to produce a decent whipped in pass."

Well it made me smile
Match Fred - Derby on 02:42 - Nov 4 with 1663 viewsisawqpratwcity

Match Fred - Derby on 23:58 - Nov 3 by Rs_Holy

That was Phil Parry describing Matt Phillips ballooned free kick at the death.

I also liked Steve Froggats comments concerning Junior Toilet...
"I just don't see the point in him... He never seems to produce a decent pass... Its a wingers bread and butter but he never seems to produce a decent whipped in pass."

Well it made me smile

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Match Fred - Derby on 07:36 - Nov 4 with 1539 viewsdaveB

Match Fred - Derby on 21:37 - Nov 3 by GloryHunter

You really think they were Warnock's first choices?

Half the signings Hughes and Redknapp made were not their first choices either, they were still daft enough to agree to them though and deserve all the stick they got over them, same as Warnock
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024