Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan 17:05 - Sep 13 with 8051 viewsJethroJack

Sent on by Ranieri second half, Leicester 1 down to Villa.
Nathan on 18:23 - Sep 13 with 1962 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, poor poor decision township him out. Rout by far less impressive.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Nathan on 18:23 - Sep 13 with 1962 viewsAl_Bundy

Nathan on 18:17 - Sep 13 by icecoldjack

I wouldn't have sent him out either, he started last season on fire but lost his place and IMO his confidence .

Rather have kept Dyer than the constantly under performing Routledge

Seeing both this weekend shows the desire and confidence difference between them.
Nathan on 18:25 - Sep 13 with 1962 viewsoldcob

Good luck to him wherever he finishes up. Personally I will always have respect for what he did for us on our way to the top. If we had to farm a winger out to another club then I don't think it should have been Nathan. I'd pick him before Barrow and Routs.
Nathan on 18:30 - Sep 13 with 1937 viewsjacksfullaces

he pretty much said on sky he wasn't willing to warm the bench with us. not sure we were able to manage that aspiration, but if we want to develop as a club we need quality players in the squad so need to find a way.

hope we have got the recall clause well sussed out this time although it was all a bit lastminute.com so wouldn't bank on it.
Nathan on 18:52 - Sep 13 with 1826 viewsTrundle10

Nathan on 17:13 - Sep 13 by pencoedjack

Wonder if he will be able to beat a man & then produce a cross at Leicester

Wonder if he will score the winner to take his side into second in the BPL? Not good enough for Swansea my arse
Nathan on 18:52 - Sep 13 with 1826 viewsjojaca

Nathan on 18:30 - Sep 13 by jacksfullaces

he pretty much said on sky he wasn't willing to warm the bench with us. not sure we were able to manage that aspiration, but if we want to develop as a club we need quality players in the squad so need to find a way.

hope we have got the recall clause well sussed out this time although it was all a bit lastminute.com so wouldn't bank on it.

Its only one game, its probably hurts a touch more because of how bad the the team played yesterday. I think the majority of fans would have chosen Dyer over Routledge to go out on loan. Dyer will be out of his comfort zone and playing with a point to prove now at Leicester, but give him a couple months, he will be back to his complacent self.

Even when you know, you never know?

Nathan on 18:52 - Sep 13 with 1825 viewsswan_si

Nathan on 18:17 - Sep 13 by icecoldjack

I wouldn't have sent him out either, he started last season on fire but lost his place and IMO his confidence .

I think his form dipped when Rangel lost his pace, they had a great understanding of each others game, the overlapping and give and go was a joy to watch, the rest, as they say, is history, as for Wayne, most of yesterday's play went down the right, a bit to predictable I thought, so it was no surprise that he had a quiet game, maybe Garry should try Tabanou and Routledge together next time Montero is sidelined, and use both sides of the pitch, you know, like they tried when Montero came on.
Nathan on 18:56 - Sep 13 with 1809 viewsshandyjack

Nathan on 17:56 - Sep 13 by A_Fans_Dad

At no point was Routledge better than Dyer last season.

he was better than him all season bar first 3 games

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan on 19:07 - Sep 13 with 1765 viewsmidswan

Nathan on 18:52 - Sep 13 by swan_si

I think his form dipped when Rangel lost his pace, they had a great understanding of each others game, the overlapping and give and go was a joy to watch, the rest, as they say, is history, as for Wayne, most of yesterday's play went down the right, a bit to predictable I thought, so it was no surprise that he had a quiet game, maybe Garry should try Tabanou and Routledge together next time Montero is sidelined, and use both sides of the pitch, you know, like they tried when Montero came on.

this.
Nathan on 19:19 - Sep 13 with 1727 viewsScoobyWho

Nathan on 17:52 - Sep 13 by lifelong

We could have done with that commitment and desire yesterday.

And we could be done with that commitment and desire last season too, when he was a swans player. One game away from us and he is winning premier league games.

That annoys me.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Nathan on 19:40 - Sep 13 with 1678 viewsorion3016

Nathan on 18:52 - Sep 13 by swan_si

The rangel link is one I hadn't thought of and you're right

Be over there now after

Nathan on 19:50 - Sep 13 with 1649 viewsshandyjack

he wasn't the same after Rodgers left and he was told by Laudrup to change his game from taking on the last man to cutting inside and keeping possession instead

Nathan on 20:04 - Sep 13 with 1621 viewsHuw57

Never sell/loan a player to a rival team. Simples. Always comes back to bite you. Ki is a prime example.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Nathan on 20:11 - Sep 13 with 1599 viewsraynor94

Nathan on 20:04 - Sep 13 by Huw57

Never sell/loan a player to a rival team. Simples. Always comes back to bite you. Ki is a prime example.

Yep, it's something I'll never understand, helping a rival

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nathan on 20:16 - Sep 13 with 1585 viewsswan_si

Nathan on 19:50 - Sep 13 by shandyjack

he wasn't the same after Rodgers left and he was told by Laudrup to change his game from taking on the last man to cutting inside and keeping possession instead

to be fair, when he used to cut inside, Rangel would usually be on the overlap, dragging players with him, and making room for Dyer to cut inside, usually left with a one on one, or he had the option to lay the ball on for Rangel to try and get a cross in.
Nathan on 20:18 - Sep 13 with 1538 viewsshandyjack

Nathan on 20:16 - Sep 13 by swan_si

to be fair, when he used to cut inside, Rangel would usually be on the overlap, dragging players with him, and making room for Dyer to cut inside, usually left with a one on one, or he had the option to lay the ball on for Rangel to try and get a cross in.

it changed his game completly though, compare the dyer of Laudrup and after to the Dyer under Rodgers in that first season, it's a remarkable difference

Nathan on 20:22 - Sep 13 with 1520 viewsmonmouth

Nathan on 19:50 - Sep 13 by shandyjack

It changed him so much he won us the league cup. I have to disagree with you on this. He was fantastic coming inside in that season; it made him a much better player and because of his terrible crossing from out wide, a much bigger threat.

He just lost his confidence and looked down in the mouth after a good start to last season and simply hasn't recovered with us. Lets see how he goes when expectations rise at Fester.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nathan on 20:26 - Sep 13 with 1494 viewsshandyjack

Nathan on 20:22 - Sep 13 by monmouth

It changed him so much he won us the league cup. I have to disagree with you on this. He was fantastic coming inside in that season; it made him a much better player and because of his terrible crossing from out wide, a much bigger threat.

He just lost his confidence and looked down in the mouth after a good start to last season and simply hasn't recovered with us. Lets see how he goes when expectations rise at Fester.

he didn't win us the league cup though did he, yes he scored 2 goals in the final but so did JDG

Nathan on 20:35 - Sep 13 with 1456 viewsScoobyWho

Nathan on 20:11 - Sep 13 by raynor94

Yep, it's something I'll never understand, helping a rival

And Dobbie.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Nathan on 20:47 - Sep 13 with 1420 viewshobo

Nathan on 20:04 - Sep 13 by Huw57

How did us loaning Ki to Sunderland come back to bite us? That loan move made him come back twice the player than he was before he left
Nathan on 20:50 - Sep 13 with 1411 viewsshandyjack

Nathan on 20:47 - Sep 13 by hobo

How did us loaning Ki to Sunderland come back to bite us? That loan move made him come back twice the player than he was before he left

the only thing i can think of it biting us was when we had a mini injury crisis in midfield and we didn't know what his recall clause was. But we certainly benefitted by loaning him out in the end, went away a decent PL player and returned a top one after getting more game time for Sunderland than he would have for us

Nathan on 21:14 - Sep 13 with 1370 viewsMolliemick

Nathan on 20:50 - Sep 13 by shandyjack

the only thing i can think of it biting us was when we had a mini injury crisis in midfield and we didn't know what his recall clause was. But we certainly benefitted by loaning him out in the end, went away a decent PL player and returned a top one after getting more game time for Sunderland than he would have for us

Dyer was outstanding today, very hard working and so brave, nothing like the ineffective guy who recently played for us! Obviously Ranieri gave him licence to roam.
Nathan on 21:20 - Sep 13 with 1352 viewsshandyjack

Nathan on 21:14 - Sep 13 by Molliemick

Dyer was outstanding today, very hard working and so brave, nothing like the ineffective guy who recently played for us! Obviously Ranieri gave him licence to roam.

didn't see the game today as was working but can only comment on the Dyer i've seen from last 3 seasons, who has been poor bar a handful of games

Nathan on 21:21 - Sep 13 with 1346 viewsmonmouth

Nathan on 20:26 - Sep 13 by shandyjack

he didn't win us the league cup though did he, yes he scored 2 goals in the final but so did JDG

Aye ok, it was convenient hyperbole but the point stands. Dyer was at least as effective under Laudrup as he was under Rodgers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nathan on 21:25 - Sep 13 with 1338 viewsshandyjack

Nathan on 21:21 - Sep 13 by monmouth

Aye ok, it was convenient hyperbole but the point stands. Dyer was at least as effective under Laudrup as he was under Rodgers.

opinions ain't it Mon, i feel he went completly off the boil under ML and never recovered, theirs a player in there though and hopefully loan move helps him and Barrow as they might both get more game time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024