Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 18:38 - Aug 14 with 2616 views_williams_

Discussing Chelsea's upcoming game..

"I think it's a good fixture to have after a disappointing result against Swansea, thry didn't lose the game but from a Chelsea point of view they should've taken 3 points there"

What ignorance.. did this guy not watch the game?! Tell me I'm not just being over sensitive?!
Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 18:40 - Aug 14 with 2581 viewsDarran

I don't see anything wrong with that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 18:41 - Aug 14 with 2576 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm glad the kant doesn't post on here anymore.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 18:45 - Aug 14 with 2557 viewsScoobyWho

The real Dwight Yorke is worse than the cnt we had on here.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 18:51 - Aug 14 with 2523 viewsraynor94

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 18:40 - Aug 14 by Darran

I don't see anything wrong with that.

100% agree, let's be honest Chelsea were nailed on for a home win, but a brilliant performance by us denied them

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:01 - Aug 14 with 2472 viewsyescomeon

To be fair a team looking to win the title should be looking to beat us at home (and everyone else for that matter). From the quote it looks to me like he is saying that they should be winning that game (fair enough) and they will be disappointed they didn't (again, fair enough).

Says a lot about how good we were that I (and I imagine most other Swansea fans) were disappointed we didn't get 3 points, and I think any sensible Chelsea fan, on reflection, will be pleased with a point.

Upthecity!

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:04 - Aug 14 with 2457 viewsOldjack

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 18:51 - Aug 14 by raynor94

100% agree, let's be honest Chelsea were nailed on for a home win, but a brilliant performance by us denied them

And had they lost they'd have had no reason to complain ,two freaky goals denied a deserved win ,plus their Governor is a moaning minge ,fancy taking it out on a wee lass for doing her job correctly ,warra a kanttttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:19 - Aug 14 with 2402 viewssnork44

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:04 - Aug 14 by Oldjack

And had they lost they'd have had no reason to complain ,two freaky goals denied a deserved win ,plus their Governor is a moaning minge ,fancy taking it out on a wee lass for doing her job correctly ,warra a kanttttttt

I agree and 'The Special One' is a prize tw@t, but he is box office and his arrogance is comical and you can't take the prick seriously, whereas Van Gaal is a nasty piece of work.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:24 - Aug 14 with 2378 viewsyescomeon

He has achieved what he wanted though hasn't he. Everyone is talking about him and the club doctor and not the poor performance.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:34 - Aug 14 with 2336 viewsraynor94

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:04 - Aug 14 by Oldjack

Totally agree, we were the best team on the day, and deserved to win

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 21:16 - Aug 14 with 2137 viewsFlashberryjack

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:34 - Aug 14 by raynor94

Totally agree, we were the best team on the day, and deserved to win

Dwight just made right c*nt of himself at half time, when he thought the ref was right not to award Villa a penalty after a Villa player got rugby tackled in the box, the rest of the panel were laughing at the c*nt.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 22:36 - Aug 14 with 1971 viewsBorojack

Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports 1 on 19:24 - Aug 14 by yescomeon

He has achieved what he wanted though hasn't he. Everyone is talking about him and the club doctor and not the poor performance.

Yes hopefully City will stick 4 or 5 on the cockney tits and Wilf will bag a hatrick who will he blame then a despicable character.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024