Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
True to £22 13:58 - Jul 8 with 9239 viewsAustinIsOurHero

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swans-agrees-to-reduce-away-ticket-price

The Swans are receiving plaudits up and down the country for pledging to cap away ticket prices at £22, with the club subsidising the remaining costs.

Fantastic gesture from the club.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

True to £22 on 11:35 - Jul 9 with 2338 viewsJBT95

True to £22 on 18:36 - Jul 8 by swans11

Just noticed you will have to be jack army member to get cheap tickets at general sale stage price will go back up

They did say though the cost of JA membership for a non season ticket holder is less than the saving on Chelsea away tickets, so it's worth doing if you want to go to a number of aways.
True to £22 on 13:16 - Jul 9 with 2296 viewsGlyn1

How about this idea.

You want to buy an away ticket and they sell it to you for £22 whoever you are.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

True to £22 on 13:23 - Jul 9 with 2284 viewslondonlisa2001

True to £22 on 13:16 - Jul 9 by Glyn1

How about this idea.

You want to buy an away ticket and they sell it to you for £22 whoever you are.

I presume that the reason that they haven't done this is to stop 'home fans' buying through us to get a cheaper deal?

The only way they can monitor it being Swans fans (as opposed to some Liverpool / Man Utd fan who lives in Neath and wants to pay £22 rather than the £50 they have to to have a home ticket) is the jackarmy membership.

Now people could buy that, but they won't bother for one match - it'll be pretty much break even so why do it.

If it was a free membership, people would also become members for that one match (e.g. I am a member of Brentford, Fulham, Charlton etc etc that I've joined for free over the years with my London postcode, simply to get a ticket for the Swans).
True to £22 on 13:18 - Jul 10 with 2161 viewsskippyjack

Wait by there now... The board may have pulled the wool over your educated eyes.. But it hasn't pulled the wool over my jobless.. Uneducated ones

The board have sat around in a circle and discussed the amount of non jack army members getting tickets last season... and have come up with a cunning plan.. How can we get the fee off them?.. Easy.. Offer cheaper tickets at precisely £22 only if they pay their JA membership fee!

You can stick the MBE up your Arris Jenkins.. You might fool half the Country with this 'subsidiary' offer.. But you're pocketing that and more through 'other' avenues.. Sounds familiar.

Yours Sincerely

Jobless, unskilled Skippy at your service.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

True to £22 on 13:27 - Jul 10 with 2148 viewsDarran

True to £22 on 13:18 - Jul 10 by skippyjack

Wait by there now... The board may have pulled the wool over your educated eyes.. But it hasn't pulled the wool over my jobless.. Uneducated ones

The board have sat around in a circle and discussed the amount of non jack army members getting tickets last season... and have come up with a cunning plan.. How can we get the fee off them?.. Easy.. Offer cheaper tickets at precisely £22 only if they pay their JA membership fee!

You can stick the MBE up your Arris Jenkins.. You might fool half the Country with this 'subsidiary' offer.. But you're pocketing that and more through 'other' avenues.. Sounds familiar.

Yours Sincerely

"Cuckoo" "Cuckoo"

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

True to £22 on 13:46 - Jul 10 with 2132 viewsskippyjack

True to £22 on 13:27 - Jul 10 by Darran

"Cuckoo" "Cuckoo"

I've always thought that £22 was a bit weird.. Why not 20?.. They've obviously drafted up a percentage projection graph on last seasons Non JA members.. And put £22 as a safety net! Instetad of £20

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

True to £22 on 14:07 - Jul 10 with 2117 viewsmacthejack

Yours Sincerely

You do realise they'll be making a massive loss on this don't you?
True to £22 on 15:02 - Jul 10 with 2084 viewsSweyns_Eye

Yours Sincerely

When you were in work, did your colleagues used to send you down to the stores for a long weight?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Login to get fewer ads

True to £22 on 15:11 - Jul 10 with 2075 viewswhiterock

True to £22 on 15:02 - Jul 10 by Sweyns_Eye

When you were in work, did your colleagues used to send you down to the stores for a long weight?

Or a sky hook
True to £22 on 15:31 - Jul 10 with 2060 viewsWxmJax

True to £22 on 13:46 - Jul 10 by skippyjack

I've always thought that £22 was a bit weird.. Why not 20?.. They've obviously drafted up a percentage projection graph on last seasons Non JA members.. And put £22 as a safety net! Instetad of £20

Because that is what the cheapest season ticket works out at.

£419 divided by 19 = £22 (give or take a few pennies).

You're welcome.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

True to £22 on 15:33 - Jul 10 with 2055 viewsDarran

You should ignore Skippy he's Planetswans version of Bovi a f*cking Cuckoo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

True to £22 on 16:31 - Jul 10 with 2014 viewsskippyjack

Multi million world wide brand makes losses without any intention of recouping its losses?

I'm cuckoo?... Have a lie down

True to £22 on 16:36 - Jul 10 with 2004 viewsSweyns_Eye

True to £22 on 16:31 - Jul 10 by skippyjack

Multi million world wide brand makes losses without any intention of recouping its losses?

I'm cuckoo?... Have a lie down

reduces its profits mun.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.

True to £22 on 17:07 - Jul 10 with 1974 viewsmacthejack

True to £22 on 16:36 - Jul 10 by Sweyns_Eye

reduces its profits mun.

Why must you analyse everything with your relentless logic?
True to £22 on 17:10 - Jul 10 with 1965 viewsSweyns_Eye

True to £22 on 17:07 - Jul 10 by macthejack

Why must you analyse everything with your relentless logic?

To do anything else would be illogical...Captain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024