Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PDC Darts 18:42 - Dec 18 with 7894 viewspaulparker

Best time of the year, 3 weeks of darts , have stocked up on wine , nuts and crisps
got the following to win the tournament

£10 on Bunting at 22-1 to win
£10 on Anderson 7-1
£1.00 on Kist at 300-1

feel its going to be a good tournament and can see van gerwen getting knocked out early
anyone else watching ???

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

PDC Darts on 09:16 - Jan 6 with 1087 viewsDiscodroids

PDC Darts on 08:48 - Jan 6 by headhoops

Thanks Disco,

that sounds about right - we got back to Kings cross and none of us could remember who even played in the final game...

heheheh...

it was john boy walton vs nicky virachkul.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

PDC Darts on 11:37 - Jan 6 with 1031 viewsFredManRave

PDC Darts on 08:36 - Jan 6 by headhoops

Pleased to report that tournament was as good as ever and we managed to drink £200 of lager between the 6 of us.

You sure it wasn't 100 quid on lager and the other 100 on a brass at Kings Cross between the 6 of you?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

PDC Darts on 15:00 - Jan 6 with 983 viewsheadhoops

PDC Darts on 11:37 - Jan 6 by FredManRave

You sure it wasn't 100 quid on lager and the other 100 on a brass at Kings Cross between the 6 of you?!

I should be so lucky FMR - I do recall getting an ear bashing from one of the Met's finest as we photobombed the tourists at Kings Cross platform 9 and whatever it is from the Harry Potter films.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

PDC Darts on 16:17 - Jan 6 with 951 viewsDiscodroids

The BDO going from strength to strength .the number one seed just knocked out by an indian sweedish supermarket manager.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024