Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another ticket update.... 13:43 - May 16 with 17588 viewsYorkRanger

According to Ian Taylor's twitter 10,000 tickets left at 1.23 today.
Another ticket update.... on 10:27 - May 17 with 2406 viewsPommyhoop

Another ticket update.... on 10:22 - May 17 by paulparker

blimey it is a small world Pom
my sister has lived out there for around 5 years, she runs the organic hair saloon in Queensland, looking to possibly come over at xmas ,depends on time off & funds etc
also spending a couple of weeks with the brother in law (typical chelsea fan) doesnt fill me with joy

Ahhh downer.I was gonna ask you if she was married to a Pom or an Aussie . Chelsea fan deserves its own cat. eh? Give me a shout for definate if you ever come over and we'll team up on the scummy in law .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Another ticket update.... on 10:31 - May 17 with 2379 viewspaulparker

Another ticket update.... on 10:27 - May 17 by Pommyhoop

Ahhh downer.I was gonna ask you if she was married to a Pom or an Aussie . Chelsea fan deserves its own cat. eh? Give me a shout for definate if you ever come over and we'll team up on the scummy in law .

the only good thing going for him is he knows his tunes and took his decks & records with him so if all else fails a frankie renuion ala Brisbane style ha ha
will PM you Pom if i do manage to get over

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Another ticket update.... on 10:45 - May 17 with 2294 viewscoolranger

Don't panic!!

Plenty of Rangers tickets still available along the 500 blocks (showing Green), central 200 blocks (showing green) and even some in 117 (showing orange). As of 10.30am on saturday morning - just been online.

Looks like around 27,000 sold, and therefore 10,000 available.
Another ticket update.... on 10:47 - May 17 with 2282 viewsizlingtonhoop

What's more, some blocks going red then orange then green. Who knows what's going on
Another ticket update.... on 11:37 - May 17 with 2100 viewsMKR

Another ticket update.... on 18:16 - May 16 by MKR

Cheers, have pm'd you

Got mine today after all, but many thants to DWQPR for offering to help out.
Another ticket update.... on 11:40 - May 17 with 2066 viewsMKR

Another ticket update.... on 11:37 - May 17 by MKR

Oops, messed that up. Still new to this message board mallarkey and stupidly excited
Another ticket update.... on 12:05 - May 17 with 1987 viewsqueensparkdanger

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 6m
There are approx. 9,000 @OfficialQPR tickets still available (as of midday today) for our Play-Off Final #weRtogether pic.twitter.com/x8SfdiYz9Y
Another ticket update.... on 12:14 - May 17 with 1930 viewsqueensparkdanger

Another ticket update.... on 12:05 - May 17 by queensparkdanger

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 6m
There are approx. 9,000 @OfficialQPR tickets still available (as of midday today) for our Play-Off Final #weRtogether pic.twitter.com/x8SfdiYz9Y

not sure if this gives more or less hope for general sale given Derby selling out so quickly?..
Login to get fewer ads

Another ticket update.... on 12:42 - May 17 with 1835 viewsWeaverQPR

Another ticket update.... on 12:14 - May 17 by queensparkdanger

not sure if this gives more or less hope for general sale given Derby selling out so quickly?..

Not sure why Derby ticket sales are relevant. Should be at least 5k for phase 4 tomo.

@WeavQPR

Another ticket update.... on 12:45 - May 17 with 1812 viewsqueensparkdanger

Another ticket update.... on 12:42 - May 17 by WeaverQPR

Not sure why Derby ticket sales are relevant. Should be at least 5k for phase 4 tomo.

the only relevance is that some thought they wouldn't sell them out at all let alone so quickly..
Another ticket update.... on 12:48 - May 17 with 1801 viewsWeaverQPR

Another ticket update.... on 12:45 - May 17 by queensparkdanger

the only relevance is that some thought they wouldn't sell them out at all let alone so quickly..

Can't believe people thought a club that gets 30k a week wouldnt sell out 37k at Wembley.
Be nice if the club kept 1k back for GS.

@WeavQPR

Another ticket update.... on 13:05 - May 17 with 1749 viewsdaveB

anyone know when the tickets are sent out?
Another ticket update.... on 13:17 - May 17 with 1685 viewsDWQPR

Another ticket update.... on 11:37 - May 17 by MKR

Glad you got sorted. Sorry forgot to PM back, busy night last night. Hope you enjoy the final. Seems quite a few travelling down from MK.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Another ticket update.... on 14:58 - May 17 with 1452 viewsMytch_QPR

Another ticket update.... on 10:47 - May 17 by izlingtonhoop

What's more, some blocks going red then orange then green. Who knows what's going on

I think Ticketmaster may have made a bit of a pig's ear of this. When I called from Members Tickets on Fri, I was told absolutely nothing available in Cat 2 2nd tier, so ended up lumping for behind the goal - quite low down. This was made worse by the fact that the online ticket sales had basically crashed, so I was relying on the guy from Ticketmaster to sort me out.

This morning, out of idle interest, I logged in to look at ticket sales and was offered the tickets I originally wanted, despite the fact that all the 200 blocks were shown as being sold out.

I read somewhere that some poor sods from Derby were originally sold 100 or so in one of our blocks. Would have been entertaining / mildly dangerous.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Another ticket update.... on 16:39 - May 17 with 1258 viewsRs_Holy

Another ticket update.... on 14:58 - May 17 by Mytch_QPR

I think Ticketmaster may have made a bit of a pig's ear of this. When I called from Members Tickets on Fri, I was told absolutely nothing available in Cat 2 2nd tier, so ended up lumping for behind the goal - quite low down. This was made worse by the fact that the online ticket sales had basically crashed, so I was relying on the guy from Ticketmaster to sort me out.

This morning, out of idle interest, I logged in to look at ticket sales and was offered the tickets I originally wanted, despite the fact that all the 200 blocks were shown as being sold out.

I read somewhere that some poor sods from Derby were originally sold 100 or so in one of our blocks. Would have been entertaining / mildly dangerous.

Spoke to the box office and was told that tickets which were taken in the middle blocks have now been made available!!! I can only assume they were allocated for corporate???
Looks like there's quite a few as 1 block is green and one of the others has tickets as far forward as row 7.... As of 4 pm.... An unexpected bonus for some!
Another ticket update.... on 17:46 - May 17 with 1132 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Another ticket update.... on 16:39 - May 17 by Rs_Holy

Spoke to the box office and was told that tickets which were taken in the middle blocks have now been made available!!! I can only assume they were allocated for corporate???
Looks like there's quite a few as 1 block is green and one of the others has tickets as far forward as row 7.... As of 4 pm.... An unexpected bonus for some!

becoming a farce, blocks which were red yesterday are now green or amber. Phoned up again, to see if I can upgrade my cat 2 tickets for better tickets to be told I need to phone the club on Monday. Was also told I could buy the seats that have become available today if I want. That's just encouraging people to buy spare tickets and flog the ones they don't want to touts / ebay etc
Another ticket update.... on 17:50 - May 17 with 1109 viewsRs_Holy

Another ticket update.... on 17:46 - May 17 by Jalfrezi_Rs

becoming a farce, blocks which were red yesterday are now green or amber. Phoned up again, to see if I can upgrade my cat 2 tickets for better tickets to be told I need to phone the club on Monday. Was also told I could buy the seats that have become available today if I want. That's just encouraging people to buy spare tickets and flog the ones they don't want to touts / ebay etc

There's plenty of genuine fans this site who would have the spares.
Another ticket update.... on 17:52 - May 17 with 1101 viewsWeaverQPR

8500 left

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024