Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give TF a break for f*** sake. 20:30 - Mar 7 with 3388 viewsfreddieeddie

He is a lovely genuine fella i'd say and his heart is in the right place. He was badly let down by players last season which was a learning curve. If he said he was quitting then fine he would have let us down. All he keeps doing is reassuring us that he will stay and it will all take time. New training ground, new stadium, big name signings, who would ever thought of us getting Remy and Samba at the time.

I still feel so lucky to have him and trust him and I don't normally trust anyone.

He really puts his heart and soul into us. I can understand fans concerns what with the debt but we all just need to get behind him.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:34 - Mar 7 with 2262 viewsEalingRanger

Fernandes is a charlatan whose complete lack of nous has cost the club massively almost since his arrival. His smarmy PR has contributed to making us a national embarrassment. The only reason he's here is turn our club into a billboard for his business' and to take us (in pursuit of more money) into what will no doubt be a soulless bowl of a stadium where more people will turn up to watch One Direction and Coldplay than QPR.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:45 - Mar 7 with 2239 viewsisawqpratwcity

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:34 - Mar 7 by EalingRanger

Fernandes is a charlatan whose complete lack of nous has cost the club massively almost since his arrival. His smarmy PR has contributed to making us a national embarrassment. The only reason he's here is turn our club into a billboard for his business' and to take us (in pursuit of more money) into what will no doubt be a soulless bowl of a stadium where more people will turn up to watch One Direction and Coldplay than QPR.

And as I just said on another thread "The bloke has spunked millions of his own money trying to do the right thing. Tell us exactly what he should have done."

Have a go. And think, him and his mates have just spunked up 65 mill.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:48 - Mar 7 with 2231 viewsEalingRanger

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:45 - Mar 7 by isawqpratwcity

And as I just said on another thread "The bloke has spunked millions of his own money trying to do the right thing. Tell us exactly what he should have done."

Have a go. And think, him and his mates have just spunked up 65 mill.

Trying to do the right thing? Buying a load of mercenary players and putting them on mammoth contracts as they reach the end of their careers? I could have found an untrained monkey that could've told you that buying Chris Samba was a ****ing stupid idea. Don't even get me started on hiring 'Arry.

Frankly, I don't think he's tried to do the right thing. He's tried to buy success and he's failed miserably and in a way jeopardises the very future of this football club.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:49 - Mar 7 with 2227 viewsfreddieeddie

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:34 - Mar 7 by EalingRanger

You are just a typical clueless fan in my opinion. I take it you want HR out also? The guy is trying to make us successful, to do that on our crap crowds he needs to change the whole way the club and ground work. Seriously, I don't know what people want, I really don't. We'd of all settled for top six this season at the start and now the world is ending cos we have slipped a few places. Give me strength.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:55 - Mar 7 with 2208 viewsdolcelatte

Serious lack of financial understanding and typical knee jerk reactions going on at the moment on m/b at the mo - sigh...

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:01 - Mar 7 with 2195 viewsisawqpratwcity

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:48 - Mar 7 by EalingRanger

Trying to do the right thing? Buying a load of mercenary players and putting them on mammoth contracts as they reach the end of their careers? I could have found an untrained monkey that could've told you that buying Chris Samba was a ****ing stupid idea. Don't even get me started on hiring 'Arry.

Frankly, I don't think he's tried to do the right thing. He's tried to buy success and he's failed miserably and in a way jeopardises the very future of this football club.

And he's put his hand deeper into his pocket than anyone in this club's history. Any mistakes he's making he's paying for himself.

Samba? Harry? Come on, bright boy, what is your recipe for success, and remember, Fernandes is prepared to lose millions of his own money to get it right.

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:08 - Mar 7 with 2172 viewsclassof93

I'm sorry but TF's reign has been a disaster. Some people seem to think he is a great owner because he spends money. The posts sticking up for him just talk about how great he is because he spends money....why is he a great owner because he bought Remy and Samba? I agree he seems a nice bloke and he talks a good game. No business can realistically make those kind of loses and keep going like that. If you are not allowed to mention anything to do with spending money (and that includes new stadium and training ground) can anyone name one positive thing that his ownership has brought to the club?
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:14 - Mar 7 with 2145 viewsEalingRanger

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:49 - Mar 7 by freddieeddie

You are just a typical clueless fan in my opinion. I take it you want HR out also? The guy is trying to make us successful, to do that on our crap crowds he needs to change the whole way the club and ground work. Seriously, I don't know what people want, I really don't. We'd of all settled for top six this season at the start and now the world is ending cos we have slipped a few places. Give me strength.

I haven't mentioned anything about slipping down the table this season have I? I would definitely have taken the play-offs at the start of this season. I wouldn't sack 'Arry now (pointless) - but then again I never would have appointed him.

Appointing 'Arry sums up the TF reign so far: rank short-termism, deference to reputation, 'flashy' and above all expensive. It's not right that a club of our size has the 26th highest paid manager in world football. WORLD football. If it wasn't appalling it would be pretty funny. Do you think we've got 2.5 mills worth from 'Arry this season? Really? He can't wait to get back to the golf course, his dogs and that comfy MOTD sofa once this season is all over.
Login to get fewer ads

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:20 - Mar 7 with 2132 viewsisawqpratwcity

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:08 - Mar 7 by classof93

I'm sorry but TF's reign has been a disaster. Some people seem to think he is a great owner because he spends money. The posts sticking up for him just talk about how great he is because he spends money....why is he a great owner because he bought Remy and Samba? I agree he seems a nice bloke and he talks a good game. No business can realistically make those kind of loses and keep going like that. If you are not allowed to mention anything to do with spending money (and that includes new stadium and training ground) can anyone name one positive thing that his ownership has brought to the club?

And you haven't the faintest idea how to get it right, have you?

Come on, keep Harry/sack Harry? Now or later? Who's going to replace him? Director of Football? Coaching staff? Lose expensive players, fill gaps in squad...And all of this has to be paid to be paid for after revenue.

And currently Fernandes and his mates are doing that to the tune of 65 mill last year.

If you've got a decent idea, TF might be pleased to hear it. Currently he's paying for his mistakes.

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:27 - Mar 7 with 2109 viewsclassof93

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 20:49 - Mar 7 by freddieeddie

You don't know what people want? Here are a few things.
1. Stop signing old overpaid has beens
2. Stop thinking just signing players will bring success
3. Stop handing out ridiculous contracts
4. Get a long term plan
5. Don' t bankrupt the club
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:33 - Mar 7 with 2088 viewsclassof93

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:20 - Mar 7 by isawqpratwcity

Come on, keep Harry/sack Harry? Now or later? Who's going to replace him? Director of Football? Coaching staff? Lose expensive players, fill gaps in squad...And all of this has to be paid to be paid for after revenue.

And currently Fernandes and his mates are doing that to the tune of 65 mill last year.

If you've got a decent idea, TF might be pleased to hear it. Currently he's paying for his mistakes.

I never mentioned sacking anyone....i certainly wouldn't sack the manager at this stage of the season.....so are you able to tell me one positive thing TF has brought to the club ...not mentioning spending money? I would like to hear it.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:36 - Mar 7 with 2079 viewsEalingRanger

I haven't got the faintest idea of how to it right?

What has this got to do with me? I'm a twenty year old student who watches and reads a lot about football. I've played it to a decent enough level as well. What's amazing is that anybody with sense (which yeah, does include me on this issue) could have told 'Uncle Tone' that signing Ji-Sung Park and Chris Samba was a rubbish idea. Or Jose Bosingwa. Do you not feel the same way? Or can TF just do whatever he wants to an institution that is over a 125 years old simply because he has pumped a lot of his money into it?

This is about TF and how he's made mistake after mistake after mistake. He shouldn't be given a break. Hubris on this scale deserves criticism, fans have to be big enough to be critical and not be blinded by TF's guff on social media and his lording it about with a load of sycophants down in the pubs of Shepherds Bush.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:38 - Mar 7 with 2071 viewsNorthernr

Ahhhh the old Steve Claridge argument - you haven't played the game so you can't criticise those that do. May as well close the message board in that case.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:45 - Mar 7 with 2050 viewsisawqpratwcity

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:27 - Mar 7 by classof93

1. Stop signing old overpaid has beens
2. Stop thinking just signing players will bring success
3. Stop handing out ridiculous contracts
4. Get a long term plan
5. Don' t bankrupt the club

1. Exactly who should we sign?
2. Identify another reasonable short-term strategy to success?
3. Do you think signings we missed out on were being offered ridiculous contracts?
4. Agreed, but not relevant in the short term.
5. Agreed, but TF is probably more worried about bankrupting himself in the short term.

Come on, who should we sign? How much are we going to pay? How do we get rid of the unflushables? DoF? Coaching staff...Academy...New ground...

And if you get it wrong, it comes out of YOUR pocket.

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 22:24 - Mar 7 with 1992 viewsclassof93

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:45 - Mar 7 by isawqpratwcity

1. Exactly who should we sign?
2. Identify another reasonable short-term strategy to success?
3. Do you think signings we missed out on were being offered ridiculous contracts?
4. Agreed, but not relevant in the short term.
5. Agreed, but TF is probably more worried about bankrupting himself in the short term.

Come on, who should we sign? How much are we going to pay? How do we get rid of the unflushables? DoF? Coaching staff...Academy...New ground...

And if you get it wrong, it comes out of YOUR pocket.

1. Players like austin, philips and simpson....use our youth team players, no loan signings
2. There isnt one.....unless you get lucky with and adel
3. Of course
4. Short term......yes thats the problem
5. He wont be losing anything......he's owed that money back and its not just him funding this shambles
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 22:32 - Mar 7 with 1979 viewsQPR_John

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 22:24 - Mar 7 by classof93

1. Players like austin, philips and simpson....use our youth team players, no loan signings
2. There isnt one.....unless you get lucky with and adel
3. Of course
4. Short term......yes thats the problem
5. He wont be losing anything......he's owed that money back and its not just him funding this shambles

"5. He wont be losing anything......he's owed that money back and its not just him funding this shambles"

Being owed money and getting it back are two different things.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 22:58 - Mar 7 with 1945 viewsstevec

The bit I don't understand is why TF bought us in the first place. He could have blown the accumulated losses buying the likes of Everton, guaranteeing a Premier League place without the constant spectre of further rolling losses and the PR that goes with a successful club, all very strange.

The cynic in me suspects QPR are a very useful link in gaining access to potentially lucrative London land developments and to be fair there is no reason why we should resent maybe being used as the catalyst. It could all have worked for both parties and still could but the one thing TF didn't take account of is the sheer financial greed of football people whose avarice make the average banker look like a saint.

Whilst he probably doesn't love QPR quite as much as we'd like to think as long as the development is on the agenda he and the other Directors should stay with us for the foreseeable. If it falls through, then it's goodnight Vienna.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:07 - Mar 7 with 1934 viewsTheBlob

Charlatan?Ridiculous.
This is a charlatan.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:14 - Mar 7 with 1918 viewsDoughnut

Decent bloke trying to sort our wayward club out. Give him a break!!!! After all.....he doesn't have to....does he?????
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:23 - Mar 7 with 1901 viewsTheBlob

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:38 - Mar 7 by Northernr

Ahhhh the old Steve Claridge argument - you haven't played the game so you can't criticise those that do. May as well close the message board in that case.

Eh?Where was that mentioned?

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:27 - Mar 7 with 1897 viewszicoshoops

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 21:38 - Mar 7 by Northernr

NorthernR.
Is that what the boy Claridge said?
The cheeky b.astard.
Most (if not all of us) haven't spunked 11 million down the bookies either.............but we have an opinion of those that have.

P.S.
Didn't see your above post Blobster....no reference to you.
P.P.S.
What are you doing on here at this time of night?
Where's Scotty?

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 23:31]
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:29 - Mar 7 with 1893 viewsEalingRanger

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:14 - Mar 7 by Doughnut

Decent bloke trying to sort our wayward club out. Give him a break!!!! After all.....he doesn't have to....does he?????

He's not trying to sort it out. He's sorting it out so he can make as much money as possible. So far it hasn't gone to plan and hasn't put the club in a better position.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:32 - Mar 7 with 1886 viewsQPR442

Sadly we have a few fans hell bent on moaning about our club/owners/manager.
If they can do better let them get their money out (and I'm not talking as a supporter) and buy the club. Otherwise let the people who run the club, run the club.
I said recently that we really do have some spoilt fans.
Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:38 - Mar 7 with 1867 viewsTheBlob

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:29 - Mar 7 by EalingRanger

He's not trying to sort it out. He's sorting it out so he can make as much money as possible. So far it hasn't gone to plan and hasn't put the club in a better position.

Why else is anyone in business?Does the whole setup solely consist of philanthropists overflowing with the milk of human kindness?
Businessmen sometime f*ck up,but the nous that got them there in the first place is rarely lost and they recover equilibrium.As with Donald Trump.

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:59 - Mar 7 with 1830 viewsTheBlob

Give TF a break for f*** sake. on 23:27 - Mar 7 by zicoshoops

NorthernR.
Is that what the boy Claridge said?
The cheeky b.astard.
Most (if not all of us) haven't spunked 11 million down the bookies either.............but we have an opinion of those that have.

P.S.
Didn't see your above post Blobster....no reference to you.
P.P.S.
What are you doing on here at this time of night?
Where's Scotty?

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 23:31]

Scottyis having an early night so I'm let out to play.

I couldn't quite get my head around that Claridge thing,maybe its antidote is "well you don't have to fall off a cliff to know it hurts"ploy.But by that token and for example I'd rather take chapter and verse from an experienced finacial advisor than,say,a 20 year old student who has never had a job.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024