Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis 13:04 - Feb 19 with 18398 viewsGretsch

Anyone heard a rumour that he jacked about 2 hrs ago, jsut had a call from a mate ??

Hope it's not true, and probably bull.
Alan Curtis on 14:33 - Feb 19 with 4337 viewsDull1Thomas

Alan Curtis on 14:30 - Feb 19 by jackportis

If this was true, what is his unique contribution to the team. (no hes a legend response) where was he against westham with passion. Where is his ambition to progress as a coach/manager. Hes hogging a job just like millions in the regular workplace( swansea council to name a few)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Alan Curtis on 17:14 - Feb 19 with 4037 views_Kieran

If this was true, what is his unique contribution to the team. (no hes a legend response) where was he against westham with passion. Where is his ambition to progress as a coach/manager. Hes hogging a job just like millions in the regular workplace( swansea council to name a few)

Whilst he's not a motivator he's a good coach and he worked for us for f*ck all during our darkest hour.

I doubt even Lee, Lee, Lee Trundle would had done that.

That pass!

Anyway, on the assumption he does nothing (Which is not true) there'd be no man more deserving of getting a tidy pay day than Alan Curtis.

I've studied our history & football history closely and to me he is a bigger legend than even Ivor Allchurch. They should had built the statue after him.

EDIT - Rugby stronghold?

That's the way!
[Post edited 19 Feb 2014 17:18]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Alan Curtis on 17:17 - Feb 19 with 4040 viewsoldcob

My all time favourite player. Very nice man too,
Alan Curtis on 17:19 - Feb 19 with 4010 views_Kieran

Alan Curtis on 17:17 - Feb 19 by oldcob

My all time favourite player. Very nice man too,

Yeah mate he spoke to me in person like an equal as a 9 year old on one of them SCFC 'centre of excellence' courses.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Alan Curtis on 17:29 - Feb 19 with 3971 viewsRancid

Alan Curtis on 13:43 - Feb 19 by premierjack

Hope this is true - hes the biggest ass licker and 'yes' man i know at the club!

W****r!!!
Alan Curtis on 17:34 - Feb 19 with 3948 viewsJango

Somebody put on a Twitter a few hours ago that they couldn't believe Curtis had left the Swans. He had a load of replies before smugly revealing he was talking about Obeng. Way too much time on his hands
Alan Curtis on 18:19 - Feb 19 with 3820 viewsblaine_scfc

Alan Curtis on 17:29 - Feb 19 by Rancid

W****r!!!

Seconded
Alan Curtis on 18:24 - Feb 19 with 3781 viewsJackfath

And to think people say I ruin this board and am the reason people don't post.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis on 18:26 - Feb 19 with 3774 views_Kieran

Alan Curtis on 17:19 - Feb 19 by _Kieran

Yeah mate he spoke to me in person like an equal as a 9 year old on one of them SCFC 'centre of excellence' courses.

If he was a more honest man he'd have told me straight up 'You're sh1t lad, you will never make it!'

Instead, he said I had potential.

Alan Curtis on 20:21 - Feb 19 with 3602 viewsDyfnant

Alan Curtis on 18:26 - Feb 19 by _Kieran

If he was a more honest man he'd have told me straight up 'You're sh1t lad, you will never make it!'

Instead, he said I had potential.

Should have told you, 'your mental in the face'. Quoting yourself on a forum is one of the signs

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alan Curtis on 20:22 - Feb 19 with 3582 views_Kieran

Alan Curtis on 20:21 - Feb 19 by Dyfnant

Should have told you, 'your mental in the face'. Quoting yourself on a forum is one of the signs

Fair play mukks,

He was a top, top lad though.

Alan Curtis on 20:34 - Feb 19 with 3543 viewsDyfnant

Alan Curtis on 20:22 - Feb 19 by _Kieran

Fair play mukks,

He was a top, top lad though.

Meeting Curt was the only time I can ever remember being in awe, gutted I never saw him play live in his heyday

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alan Curtis on 20:49 - Feb 19 with 3469 viewsdulaisjack

could not imagine swansea city without alan curtis about pure jack legend and a true gent.
Alan Curtis on 21:17 - Feb 19 with 3374 viewsswancity

One of our greatest ever players, a modest gentleman and a club man of unparalleled proportions.

The word ' legend ' was made especially for this man. Enough said.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Alan Curtis on 21:24 - Feb 19 with 3349 viewsDarran

Alan Curtis on 21:17 - Feb 19 by swancity

One of our greatest ever players, a modest gentleman and a club man of unparalleled proportions.

The word ' legend ' was made especially for this man. Enough said.

It's only taken 10 years for you to make a good post fair play.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Curtis on 21:27 - Feb 19 with 3294 viewsswancity

Alan Curtis on 21:24 - Feb 19 by Darran

It's only taken 10 years for you to make a good post fair play.

I'm still waiting for your first one scruff

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Alan Curtis on 22:18 - Feb 19 with 3174 viewsDull1Thomas

Curt is part of the soul of our club.
Lose our soul and we lose our club

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Alan Curtis on 00:29 - Feb 20 with 3012 viewsCatullus

What is his unique contribution? Fair play, that displays a unique ignorance about a club legend. Though if Curt has a fault it is being too nice!
Alan Curtis deserves far more respect than that statement. If I went in for personal abuse you'd get both barrels.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Alan Curtis on 07:48 - Feb 20 with 2916 viewsGretsch

Alan Curtis on 18:24 - Feb 19 by Jackfath

And to think people say I ruin this board and am the reason people don't post.

Alan Curtis on 08:31 - Feb 20 with 2870 viewsbargoedjack

This ...

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/hull-spotlight-834693.aspx

Scroll down to Leon Britton ... Kristian O'Leary ...
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 8:34]
Alan Curtis on 08:42 - Feb 20 with 2832 views_Kieran

AC has been involved in the off field set up for years and we've gone from strength to strength during that time, I assumed ML's plum of a mate was going to be 'the motivator' in the end he was as effective as ML's fitness staff ..

Alan Curtis on 09:00 - Feb 20 with 2817 viewsjackb

We should get a mould made of him now while he's still alive, easier than getting a sculptor to make the statue to go outside the lib when he's gone.

Curt is scfc, his goal against leeds at the vetch is one of my abiding memories, what a day!
Alan Curtis on 10:55 - Feb 20 with 2719 viewspremierjack

Alan Curtis on 17:29 - Feb 19 by Rancid

W****r!!!

Shut up you cock. Yes he is a legend at the club but should never have a job close to the first team
Alan Curtis on 11:24 - Feb 20 with 2673 viewsMattG

Alan Curtis on 10:55 - Feb 20 by premierjack

Shut up you cock. Yes he is a legend at the club but should never have a job close to the first team

Why not?
Alan Curtis on 11:45 - Feb 20 with 2631 viewsepaul

Alan Curtis on 10:55 - Feb 20 by premierjack

So his 30+ years of experience is worth feck all then. There's legends and there's Legends then there's Mr Alan Curtis, my boyhood Swansea hero. In our first year in div 1, away teams would put 2 defenders on him......he was that damn good.

Exactly why shouldn't he have a job close to the first team? do you have any first hand evidence?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024