Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Atmosphere vs Napoli 21:35 - Feb 17 with 5663 viewsmitchwales

Seen a few posts debating what the atmosphere will be like on Thursday. It was incredible vs Cardiff and this time, the opposition fans will actually sing too!

Having said that we've had some weak atmospheres previously in this tournament.

Surely it depends on us as fans, and how loud we want it to be. We will quite possibly never play Napoli again, and maybe even never play European football again... let's do everything we can to make it a fantastic night to remember. I know it's not against our rivals, but who wouldn't want another atmosphere like that one??
The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:39 - Feb 17 with 5623 views_Kieran

Sing up Swanseaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:40 - Feb 17 with 5619 viewsRancid

It'll be mental mate.We're at our best when the away end is full and vocal and Napoli will be both.I can't wait for it now.
The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:40 - Feb 17 with 5619 views_Kieran

Hopefully our supporters will match the commitment of the players and Garry Monk in recent games.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:42 - Feb 17 with 5605 views_Kieran

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:40 - Feb 17 by Rancid

It'll be mental mate.We're at our best when the away end is full and vocal and Napoli will be both.I can't wait for it now.

Same mukka I'm buzzing.

15/8!

We can do them, at home. We've played and beat better teams in the Premier League.

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:44 - Feb 17 with 5590 viewsRancid

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:42 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

Same mukka I'm buzzing.

15/8!

We can do them, at home. We've played and beat better teams in the Premier League.

I'll be having some of that.Really think we can beat them at ours.
The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:46 - Feb 17 with 5576 viewsbuilthjack

Will be buzzing

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:59 - Feb 17 with 5515 viewsDull1Thomas

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:46 - Feb 17 by builthjack

Will be buzzing

So looking forward to this (as long as there is intent to win), if everyone is on form and we can be the twelfth man we're in for a good night.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 23:40 - Feb 17 with 5377 views_Kieran

Cheer up Ole Solskjaer
Oh what can it mean, to a sad Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff bastard
And a SH!T Football team*

Who the f*cking 'ell are yewwwwwwwwwww. xD

You can mark it down right now the SCUM will be watching when we beat Napoli, they will be RED with envy.

Atmosphere! Pashun! Sing up Swanseaaaaaaaaaaa!

Get 'ALI' to play this over the P.A. *

''Craig was right, our fans are sh!te"

"We're sh!t, and we play in RED!"
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 0:08]

Login to get fewer ads

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 02:13 - Feb 18 with 5297 views_Kieran

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 21:44 - Feb 17 by Rancid

I'll be having some of that.Really think we can beat them at ours.

Same here. Hopefully it'll be 12 v 11, eh?

I'm sure the players will be RIGHT up for this. Hope the fans are too. Get p!ssed, go mental!

For the pessimists, you can get tidy odds on the draw too, but I'm backing the 15/8 team!

And we're still 40/1 to win the whole thing for the ultra optimists, worth a quid? Rangers! made the final FFS.

http://news.coral.co.uk/football/tough-start-swansea-europa-league-knock-out-sta

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 02:16 - Feb 18 with 5291 views_Kieran

Bookmark the thread. Support is critical. We were top of the league of 'support' during our first Premier League season, home and away as voted by fans of other clubs and we need to make Stadiwm del Liberty a fortress again, well we've won our last 2 there so let's hope we can keep the run going!

GARRY MONKS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!!!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 2:34]

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 02:30 - Feb 18 with 5285 views_Kieran

Wilfried's back home. <ok>

So come on Wilfried Bony.
Score some goals for Swansea.
We'll go wild, wild, wild.
We'll go wild, wild, wild!

P.S - Stoke can f*ck off too.

"Jonjo Shelvey, he swims when he wants"
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 2:33]

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 03:14 - Feb 18 with 5265 views_Kieran

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/5376807/Swansea-v-Napoli.html

Wilfried FGS - 7/1. Get on it!

Any time - 2/1.

2 or more - 10/1.

Hat-Trick - 50/1!

All very tempting.

David Ngog FGS - 8/1 - Lol.

Goodnight y'all.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 3:16]

The Atmosphere vs Napoli on 15:50 - Feb 18 with 5018 views_Kieran

BUMP.

Come on SCFC supporters! Let's be avin' yewwwwwwwwwww.

Stephen?/Steven Caulker absolutely sh@t himself at the Liberty Stadium, despite his obvious mistakes which you could see at the stadium (Should had been 2-0 up at HT) I re-watched some of the game on TV and you could see it in his eyes he was 'bricking' it.

Atmosphere! Pashun! Hostility! Every game is the Champions League semi final!

First season in 'EPL' the Jack Army were rightfully awarded our position as best fans in the Premier League, home and away, by fans of all other clubs. We need to bring it back, like against the scum.

So remember the lyrics, mark it down it your notebooks and even come out with a tune AND get on the bevvies it's a late KO!

Sing up Swanseaaaaaaaaaaaa!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 15:51]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024