Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sydney R's 08:58 - Nov 12 with 1396 viewsDubaiR

So in Perth for the ashes test and know of a couple of R's going then go to Sydney to get married on the 20th and my best man who now lives there is a Leicester fan. Where is the best place to watch the game on 21st and any other Sydney based R's about?
Sydney R's on 09:42 - Nov 12 with 1386 viewsBlackCrowe

Dubai - if you're going to be at SCG we should definitely meet for a 3% beer in the ground at some point.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Sydney R's on 10:20 - Nov 12 with 1375 viewsDubaiR

will be in perth for the whole test no cricket for my Sydney unless I want a divorce right away. will be out on the 21st in Sydney for our game with Leicester though
Sydney R's on 13:32 - Nov 12 with 1346 viewsDeano19766

Sydney R's on 10:20 - Nov 12 by DubaiR

will be in perth for the whole test no cricket for my Sydney unless I want a divorce right away. will be out on the 21st in Sydney for our game with Leicester though

See you in Perth then. Hope we bat better than Perth 2010 ..........................although I didn't have to repeat that statement about any other Test in 10/11
Sydney R's on 21:02 - Nov 12 with 1299 viewsashranger

I'll be at the WACA on the Saturday and Sunday.

Went to the 2010 test and there we're loads of R's there.

Enjoy
Sydney R's on 00:21 - Nov 13 with 1266 viewsRType

Sydney R's on 10:20 - Nov 12 by DubaiR

Hi mate,
Assuming the game is on, I will be watching in Cheers Bar on George St.

Unfortunately though, Setanta have both the championship and scottish league rights here and the last 2 televised games have clashed with Celtic being on. As there are loads of Irish here, Celtic games get more coverage so Setanta show that and have bumped our game to Online only. Looking at the fixtures the Leicester game clashes yet again with a Celtic game so I fear the worst and suspect it won't be on.

Its a bloody outrage to be honest. Watching online is ok but there are a few Rs here and we haven't been able to have a pub get together all season.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2013 0:23]
Sydney R's on 01:02 - Nov 13 with 1249 viewsKiwi76

Stay at The Grace hotel in Sydney when over for work and theres an Irish pub underneath - PJ O'Briens - one block back from George St on coner of King & York Sts - nothing flash about the pub but is always good for the footie from past experience.
Sydney R's on 01:06 - Nov 13 with 1249 viewsPerthRs

Hi DubaiR both BstokeRanger & I will be at the Sunday game and then we will be headed to the Shag Bar on Riverside Drive, its where the Barmy Army meet up on every visit downunder,
We also have tickets for the Captains lunch on the Thursday Ian Botham, Michael Vaughan, Allan Border & Mark Taylor which should be good,
If your PM me i will send you my mobile number it would be good to catch up with another overseas R
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024