Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gus Poyet sacked 20:07 - Jun 23 with 9289 viewsqpr85

Oh dear.
Would you have him?
Gus Poyet sacked on 06:00 - Jun 24 with 1517 viewshoopdog

Gus Poyet sacked on 04:32 - Jun 24 by corse

i would be more than happy to see him here instead of harry.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

What is saying be careful what you wish for
Gus Poyet sacked on 09:13 - Jun 24 with 1404 viewsdaveB

I like Poyet and think he could be a good manager but if it's a straight choice between him and redknapp then I think Redknapp is a better manager, of course if Redknapp goes the poyet would be one of my top choices
Gus Poyet sacked on 09:57 - Jun 24 with 1380 viewsCiderwithRsie

Gus Poyet sacked on 01:14 - Jun 24 by rsonist

Poyet's assistant is note Ranger Charlie Oatway of course.

From what I've read the suspension was supposedly down to repeated public criticism of the board regarding budget and the club's ambition. Vicente (on his way out) was also saying something about Poyet being abusive towards the players but I don't know if that has any relevance. If a parting of ways was on the cards anyway it's conceivable Brighton would try and emphasise whatever they can find on Poyet to make breach of contract plausible and not have to pay up the remainder of his contract.

There's certainly a few alarm bells that ring with Poyet (not just personal but regarding his management of Brighton too) but for some reason I can't help but feel he's our kind of guy - a bit of a vain nutter in the mould of Warnock and Holloway. If Redknapp did leave I think Poyet would be head and shoulders above any other candidate to replace him.

Well banging on about ambition, demanding buckets of cash from the owners, and slagging off all the players are part of the Job Description down the Rangers. Nailed on, I reckon.
Gus Poyet sacked on 11:38 - Jun 24 with 1339 viewsessextaxiboy

Gus Poyet sacked on 04:32 - Jun 24 by corse

i would be more than happy to see him here instead of harry.

Why ?

Both ugly as sin .
Harry has got a team promoted to the Prem , managed in the Prem and Europe. A bit of a wind up for some in the press, bit of a shady rep.

Poyet got promoted from League One, got into the playoffs after 2 years , lost at home , presided over the indiscipline that was sh*tgate. Stood up for Suarezz in rascist row has a massive ego and is ex Chelsea.....
Gus Poyet sacked on 12:04 - Jun 24 with 1321 viewsKonk

Gus Poyet sacked on 11:38 - Jun 24 by essextaxiboy

Why ?

Both ugly as sin .
Harry has got a team promoted to the Prem , managed in the Prem and Europe. A bit of a wind up for some in the press, bit of a shady rep.

Poyet got promoted from League One, got into the playoffs after 2 years , lost at home , presided over the indiscipline that was sh*tgate. Stood up for Suarezz in rascist row has a massive ego and is ex Chelsea.....

...and really good mates with Dennis Wise.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024