Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network 19:15 - Apr 12 with 2333 viewstheselector

I know it's a kids channel but it's fcuking mental. Better than The Simpsons.

Adventure Time ain't bad either.
Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network on 19:19 - Apr 12 with 2326 viewsmichael67

Looking after my niece, I spotted one BBC programme she was engrossed in. It was Horrible Histories. It was a very funny show. Lot better that some of the prime time programmes.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network on 19:30 - Apr 12 with 2313 viewsqpr85

Another good one is phenias and ferb on Disney XD so so funny
Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network on 19:34 - Apr 12 with 2309 viewsWallyRanger

Adventure Time is fantastic, I first came across it after my mates shown me a few episode, can't believe it's considered a kids show, most hilarious and trippiest show I've seen in ages lol
Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network on 19:38 - Apr 12 with 2303 viewsthame_hoops

Regular show is funny, especially the taxi episode. Lots of adult humour. Phines and ferb cracks me up too.
Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network on 19:50 - Apr 12 with 2290 viewsBluce_Ree

The best cartoon right now is Archer. It's literally amazing. Completely offensive but funny with it.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network on 20:29 - Apr 12 with 2260 viewsHayesender

My sons well into tom and jerry. It still makes me laugh

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network on 23:49 - Apr 12 with 2218 viewstheselector

The character of Skips in Regular Show is voiced by Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill).

I can't be arsed to post anything about football.
Anyone else seen "Regular Show" on Cartoon Network on 23:59 - Apr 12 with 2206 viewsrosseeles

adventure time is mental, there must be some cartoon makers pi***ng themselves they can make this for kids tv and get away with it

Although you cant beat Ren and stimpy, that was way out there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024