Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fighting at Swansea 20:53 - Feb 11 with 5821 viewsJHoop

Did anybody see the small ructions on the back row early in the game on Saturday? Just wondering what it was all about!?
Fighting at Swansea on 21:37 - Feb 12 with 1059 viewsthemodfather

Fighting at Swansea on 21:33 - Feb 12 by Northernr

Sorry, difference between a crafty couple at half time, and spending the whole second half down there. Seems odd to me at £50 a ticket.

some want to stand and sing, they usually go to the back
those with tickets at the back...will find empty seats at the front,middle IF THEY don't want to be near it.
not an answer.....also, you go with mates and get split into different areas.

it's gone on for ages. it gets picked up on more when we're 5hite and losing
Fighting at Swansea on 21:38 - Feb 12 with 1055 viewsTW_R

Fighting at Swansea on 21:35 - Feb 12 by Jamie

The way were playing, the ones doing lines downstairs are probably the sensible ones.

The way we're playing the ones doing the lines at half time I suspect are the players!
Fighting at Swansea on 21:44 - Feb 12 with 1043 viewsGloucs_R

Fighting at Swansea on 21:33 - Feb 12 by Northernr

Sorry, difference between a crafty couple at half time, and spending the whole second half down there. Seems odd to me at £50 a ticket.

Were they the lines they were doing?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fighting at Swansea on 21:47 - Feb 12 with 1035 viewsdaveB

Fighting at Swansea on 21:29 - Feb 12 by Northernr

Well sometimes I understand it - we have four away season tickets and another four who go regularly, so we get four in one place and four in another and will always try to move to sit with each other where possible.

yeah I have the same problem and did on Saturday but whenever I've gone to games with unreserved seating too many people take the piss and stewards seem to spend most of the first half finding spare seats for people.

Fighting at Swansea on 11:46 - Feb 13 with 904 viewsQPunkR

Problem is it's far too sensible an idea to take away the reserved seating for away games, so the clubs won't do it.

QPR - "shit but local"

Fighting at Swansea on 11:58 - Feb 13 with 885 viewsKonk

Standers at the back and sitters at the front means you're expecting anyone who doesn't want people in standing in front of them to take the seats where you need a periscope to watch the game and have zero perspective and where you get soaked if it rains. Can't see that's fair.

Would you need to get in the ground ten minutes after the previous game to get a spot with your mates? Wouldn't it just involve a lot of groups standing around, blocking everyone's views as they went up and down rows looking for 2/3/4 seats together? I know the current system is cack if you book at different times, but I reckon it's better. With loyalty schemes, there ought to be some way that you can bag your seat, but specify to have it unallocated until the point your mates qualify and then have them allocated together. Also think you ought to be able to request front or back when it comes to away tickets. Both are more work for the ticket office, mind, and might require a bit more thinking through than the two minutes I've just given it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fighting at Swansea on 12:10 - Feb 13 with 858 viewsrobith

Fighting at Swansea on 11:46 - Feb 13 by QPunkR

Problem is it's far too sensible an idea to take away the reserved seating for away games, so the clubs won't do it.

Probably moolah too. Remember when I'd go to London Irish now and again, they had unreserved seating and it was awesome as I could go and sit with my season ticket holder mates, and everyone needed to get there an hour before KO to get you seat making a great atmosphere. But I think there's rules about unreserved seating that you can't sell all the tickets for H&S reasons. So the club was losing out, changed it to sell more, and killed the atmosphere
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024