Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tribute? 16:22 - Jan 11 with 5700 viewstinhead

How about a tribute to our Neil at the FA cup replay?

I would propose that we sing "There's only one Neil Warnock" at kick off for one chorus just to show our support for the outgoing manager. It only needs to be one chorus as we need to get right behind the new manager and the team afterwards.

We could go straight from that into "Mark Hughes Blue and White Army" to show our loyalty to QPR?

Thoughts?

Puny God!

Tribute? on 11:03 - Jan 12 with 1040 viewsTopCat34

Warnock said he was very tocuhed by the support he recieved. Thats good, he knows that we valued him as a coach. Any chants, shows a lack of support for Hughes and the players and that is not the case.
Tribute? on 11:48 - Jan 12 with 1023 viewsgjc104

Tribute? on 10:45 - Jan 12 by hoopstar67

Of course we move on but to sing thankyou you is only right,its shows QPR fans and the club in a good light,shows some class,its live on TV, i really despair of people and there attitudes,reflects society i suppose.

Would be ahppy to sing thanks to Neil at Newcastle on Sunday and then get right behind MH after that
Tribute? on 13:11 - Jan 12 with 1010 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 10:08 - Jan 12 by hoopstar67

What a bunch of miserable,ungrateful lot you are,only right to sing thankyou Warnock at the start of the night,shows a bit of class,but some of you have no class,and i hate it when people bring money into all the time,shows jealously,he still lost his job,pride hurt,and he loved it here,did do much for this club,would not be where we are without him so show some class and gratitude,sing thankyou Neil Warnock then get behind Hughes and the boys.

We're there to support the team and the current regime. Singing Warnock's praises at Mark Hughes' first game in charge can only serve to be counter productive. Imagine how stupid you'd feel if you sang tributes to Neil Warnock only to see us lose to MK Dons?

If you want to pay tribute to Neil I'm sure there are a number of ways you can do so if you use your imagination. Just not on match day.

Tribute? on 13:32 - Jan 12 with 1000 viewsWeaverQPR

email warnock if youre that bothered hes gone otherwise we might aswell throw a verse in for gigi decanio,johnny gregory etc.

@WeavQPR

Tribute? on 13:39 - Jan 12 with 991 viewsTheBlob

Imagine if you were at a romantic candlelit dinner with your new amour and you kept banging on about how good your previous girlfriend was.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tribute? on 13:42 - Jan 12 with 987 viewshoopstar67

Tribute? on 13:32 - Jan 12 by WeaverQPR

email warnock if youre that bothered hes gone otherwise we might aswell throw a verse in for gigi decanio,johnny gregory etc.

sorry but one chorus will not hurt,then go into singing for hughes,simple,we have done it before,and geeez people are still singing about Kevin Gallen!
Tribute? on 13:45 - Jan 12 with 980 viewshoopstar67

Tribute? on 13:39 - Jan 12 by TheBlob

Imagine if you were at a romantic candlelit dinner with your new amour and you kept banging on about how good your previous girlfriend was.

My previous g/fs and numerous fiance's have never been good,all been a bit crazy!
Tribute? on 13:46 - Jan 12 with 977 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 13:42 - Jan 12 by hoopstar67

sorry but one chorus will not hurt,then go into singing for hughes,simple,we have done it before,and geeez people are still singing about Kevin Gallen!

It will hurt if sung anywhere near me.
Login to get fewer ads

Tribute? on 13:49 - Jan 12 with 971 viewsNorthernr

Tribute? on 13:11 - Jan 12 by RangersAreBack

We're there to support the team and the current regime. Singing Warnock's praises at Mark Hughes' first game in charge can only serve to be counter productive. Imagine how stupid you'd feel if you sang tributes to Neil Warnock only to see us lose to MK Dons?

If you want to pay tribute to Neil I'm sure there are a number of ways you can do so if you use your imagination. Just not on match day.

"We're there to support the team and the current regime."

Tribute? on 13:51 - Jan 12 with 965 viewshoopstar67

Tribute? on 13:46 - Jan 12 by RangersAreBack

It will hurt if sung anywhere near me.

Obviously as you were a Warnock hater anyway
Tribute? on 13:54 - Jan 12 with 949 viewsTW_R

Tribute? on 13:32 - Jan 12 by WeaverQPR

Zappa thread!
Tribute? on 13:54 - Jan 12 with 948 viewsTW_R

Tribute? on 13:49 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Lol
Tribute? on 14:07 - Jan 12 with 935 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 13:49 - Jan 12 by Northernr

I take it from that you think holding a tribute to your ex-manager at your new manager's first game in charge constitutes support?
Tribute? on 14:07 - Jan 12 with 933 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 13:51 - Jan 12 by hoopstar67

Obviously as you were a Warnock hater anyway

Not at all. I'll say it one more time for those incapable of understanding English. I respect the wonderful job Warnock did in getting us out of the championship and backed him all the way.

However it was clear that lately he was getting increasingly out of his depth and a change had to be made for the club to continue moving forward. IMHO the board made the correct decision, albeit 2 or 3 weeks too late. This would have given us a better chance of picking up more points over the crucial Christmas/New Year period and provided the new manager with an opportunity to assess the current squad before the January transfer window opened.

Neil's departure and the circumstances surrounding it in no way detracts from the job he performed last season, nor the esteem in which he is held and I wish him well in his future endeavours. However, any tributes that fans wish to pay should not jeopardise the prospects of the new regime. That really wouldn't be support.
Tribute? on 14:08 - Jan 12 with 928 viewsTW_R

Tribute? on 14:07 - Jan 12 by RangersAreBack

I take it from that you think holding a tribute to your ex-manager at your new manager's first game in charge constitutes support?

I think it's more the irony in your statement.
Tribute? on 14:09 - Jan 12 with 859 viewsSpiritofGregory

I'm sure Neil knows that the fans are grateful to him for his part in our promotion to the Premier League.

Chanting Warnock's name shows a lack of respect to the new manager.
Tribute? on 14:13 - Jan 12 with 851 viewsNorthernr

Tribute? on 14:07 - Jan 12 by RangersAreBack

No I just think it's hilarious that after posting what you have done as often as you have done over the last three months you're now telling people that they should support the current regime and the team. Do you think your behaviour over the past three months constitutes support?
Tribute? on 14:20 - Jan 12 with 839 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 14:08 - Jan 12 by TW_R

I think it's more the irony in your statement.

There's no irony in my statement, that's just your feeble imagination straining it's limited boundaries.

Warnock was in charge since 2010. I was delighted he got the job and satisfied with the job he did in getting us promoted. However, since his performance has fallen way short of what is acceptable and he had to go if we were to stand any chance of remaining in the premier league.
Tribute? on 14:25 - Jan 12 with 830 viewsTW_R

Tribute? on 14:20 - Jan 12 by RangersAreBack

There's no irony in my statement, that's just your feeble imagination straining it's limited boundaries.

Warnock was in charge since 2010. I was delighted he got the job and satisfied with the job he did in getting us promoted. However, since his performance has fallen way short of what is acceptable and he had to go if we were to stand any chance of remaining in the premier league.

Carry on with the insults - it's like talking to a 7 year old.

So your statement of "We're there to support the team and the current regime." only applies to the regime you like?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Tribute? on 14:28 - Jan 12 with 824 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 14:13 - Jan 12 by Northernr

No I just think it's hilarious that after posting what you have done as often as you have done over the last three months you're now telling people that they should support the current regime and the team. Do you think your behaviour over the past three months constitutes support?

Yes because my support is for the club and I don't want to see it return to the championship (unlike other losers on this mb).

The clue is in the word "regime" Northern. I recognise the part that everyone has to play at the club. If there is a conflict of interest I make decisions based on the best interests of that regime.

I don't brown nose 1 individual and tweet obscenities to a board obviously keen on taking us to a higher level.
Tribute? on 14:32 - Jan 12 with 817 viewsNorthernr

Tribute? on 14:28 - Jan 12 by RangersAreBack

Yes because my support is for the club and I don't want to see it return to the championship (unlike other losers on this mb).

The clue is in the word "regime" Northern. I recognise the part that everyone has to play at the club. If there is a conflict of interest I make decisions based on the best interests of that regime.

I don't brown nose 1 individual and tweet obscenities to a board obviously keen on taking us to a higher level.

So as TW R says, your demand to "support the team and the current regime" only applies to a regime you like?
Tribute? on 14:33 - Jan 12 with 812 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 14:25 - Jan 12 by TW_R

Carry on with the insults - it's like talking to a 7 year old.

So your statement of "We're there to support the team and the current regime." only applies to the regime you like?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Then you should be in your element.

You provide support for a regime to enable them to perform. If they don't and you feel that they can't turn it around then you make a change.
Tribute? on 14:38 - Jan 12 with 803 viewsTW_R

Tribute? on 14:33 - Jan 12 by RangersAreBack

Then you should be in your element.

You provide support for a regime to enable them to perform. If they don't and you feel that they can't turn it around then you make a change.

Tribute? on 14:55 - Jan 12 with 788 viewsRangersAreBack

Tribute? on 14:32 - Jan 12 by Northernr

So as TW R says, your demand to "support the team and the current regime" only applies to a regime you like?

Northern find your own opinion don't piggyback others.

And whilst we're at it let's get back to the matter in hand. By answering No you clearly feel that you don't consider chanting Warnock's name at Hughes' first game in charge to constitute support.
Tribute? on 14:57 - Jan 12 with 778 viewsNorthernr

To be honest I've always found it a bit cringey, the "thank you Ian Holloway" stuff. Mainly I think what's the point, they're not even there to hear it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024