Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 36072 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 5 with 2379 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:06 - Oct 5 by connell10

Changed my prediction 2-0 Derby . Norwich showing how shite Hull are !!!

Or its third game in a week and Hull’s second away game in a week and stats show you’re likely to lose that game, particularly against a decent norwich side.
Same with us, sadly.

Bare bones.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 5 with 2377 viewsR_from_afar

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:17 - Oct 5 by CamberleyR

Wide open midfield again. Fear this isn't ending well....

I'm worried too but am clinging to the perhaps forlorn hope that the plan is to go at the opposition hard, register a goal somehow, then take one of the two Danes off and replace them with a second defensive midfielder.

I'm so nervous, we are in another one of those cycles in which I dread the games

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:41 - Oct 5 with 2376 viewsQPunkR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:35 - Oct 5 by GaryBannister86

I'm sure they can, but if Chair isn't fit, Varane suspended, Colback injured, what else can you do? EDB has been so disappointing this season.

I haven't watched any game that EDB has been involved in this season but his backwards trajectory has been disappointing. I would have still thought he'd be a better bet alongside Field than Madsen. You're right of course that injuries and suspensions are forcing the manager's hand, but Madsen doesn't look like a good fit in that position. Yes all our attacking midfielders today don't like the defensive actions but in CM you definitely need players who can at least stay in position and put a foot in.

Either way, it'll be Field vs the world in midfield again today

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:42 - Oct 5 with 2361 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:35 - Oct 5 by GaryBannister86

I'm sure they can, but if Chair isn't fit, Varane suspended, Colback injured, what else can you do? EDB has been so disappointing this season.

Spot on.
Not really many options out there with two of our three defensive midfielders unavailable. Chair hasn’t played a game for months, and i’d have Andersen over Smyth. Not really sure there’s much of a choice atm.

Bare bones.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 5 with 2217 viewsconnell10

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:40 - Oct 5 by Antti_Heinola

Or its third game in a week and Hull’s second away game in a week and stats show you’re likely to lose that game, particularly against a decent norwich side.
Same with us, sadly.

Hull aren't very good. I knew as soon as they played a decent side they would get tanked , they are wide open at the back.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:50 - Oct 5 with 2186 viewsgolborne

He’s hardly kicked a ball?
Madson is picked because he can control a football and we need at least one of those in CM. But I’d be inclined to play him deep with Field chasing down further up the pitch. You can’t have someone who can’t be relied on to control a ball playing in that deep role. Its too dangerous and ultimately ends up with us knocking it around at the back for ages as there’s often no viable outlet
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:52 - Oct 5 with 2137 viewsR_from_afar

I do feel that a defender not needed in the back four could be coached to do that job.After all, Field manages to operate reasonably well as a CB so surely we could put a defensive player in the midfield, to screen, with Field. They wouldn't need to go haring forward, just stay close to the back line.

Worth a go or is that sorcery?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:00 - Oct 5 with 1934 viewssmudgehoop

Hoping for a one all draw

Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:01 - Oct 5 with 1905 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 5 by connell10

Hull aren't very good. I knew as soon as they played a decent side they would get tanked , they are wide open at the back.

...and is there a better outfit in the Championship than us to fully exploit these weaknesses you speak of? No!

I predict a rout, a right ramrodding if you will and if there is a team who doesn't like it up, it's the team their own fans refer to as the: fookin' vvankers.

Permission to change my score form a one-zip win for us to five-one to us. They've started....have we scored yet?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:01 - Oct 5 with 1901 viewsBluce_Ree

Right. Three o'clock. Fk Derby! Let's DO IT.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 5 with 1856 viewsCamberleyR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 14:52 - Oct 5 by R_from_afar

I do feel that a defender not needed in the back four could be coached to do that job.After all, Field manages to operate reasonably well as a CB so surely we could put a defensive player in the midfield, to screen, with Field. They wouldn't need to go haring forward, just stay close to the back line.

Worth a go or is that sorcery?

When Morrison and Clarke-Salter are both fit again it may be worth trying Clarke-Salter in the DCM anchor role as he's very comfortable on the ball. Morrison CB and shift Dunne back to right back.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:03 - Oct 5 with 1845 viewsDorse

Not this fcuking kit again. It's absolute dog shit.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 5 with 1766 viewssupahoopsa

Canel that, working now

http://www.fawanews.com/Derby%20County%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html
[Post edited 5 Oct 15:07]

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:10 - Oct 5 with 1602 viewsDavieQPR

Yates has committed 3 fouls in 8 minutes. Should target him for a little while.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:11 - Oct 5 with 1566 viewsstrikerace

Dembele looks good, a few nice passes. He just hasn't fully calibrated Freys lack of pace yet.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:14 - Oct 5 with 1487 viewsDorse

Has anyone seen Mendez-Laing's neck?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:14 - Oct 5 with 1470 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Paal is playing the normal full back role.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:16 - Oct 5 with 1413 viewsJimmyR

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:10 - Oct 5 by DavieQPR

Yates has committed 3 fouls in 8 minutes. Should target him for a little while.

Trouble is this dick of a ref, he will probs be allowed to do it all day
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 5 with 1365 viewsQPunkR

We're looking decent going forward, enjoying it although it still looks sadly like Andersen has forgotten how to pass a ball. And Madsen just put the ball into touch under no pressure.

I'm particularly liking the interchange between Ashby and Dembélé, and Saito is sticking to his defensive duties well

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:18 - Oct 5 with 1326 viewsJimmyR

I’m enjoying Ashby’s contribution so far
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 5 with 1277 viewsSpaceman_P

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

We're looking decent going forward, enjoying it although it still looks sadly like Andersen has forgotten how to pass a ball. And Madsen just put the ball into touch under no pressure.

I'm particularly liking the interchange between Ashby and Dembélé, and Saito is sticking to his defensive duties well

Think they all need to learn how to pass.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 5 with 1108 viewsstrikerace

Nice shot by Dunne!
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 5 with 1081 viewsSpaceman_P

Dunne almost scored a worldie into our own net.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 5 with 994 viewsQPunkR

After a good start we're now defending deeper and deeper and have seemingly given up any pretence of playing any cohesive attacking football. So, so weak on the ball the pair of Danes. Looking frail defensively again. Ho hum

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 5 with 968 viewsJimmyR

WTF is going on?!? Throw in, no one showing!!

Giving the ball away for fun, nearly just kicked it in for them

Hopefully, we can come through this terrible passage of play
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024