Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time 09:45 - Sep 22 with 4758 viewsenfieldargh

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 18:39 - Sep 22 with 3138 viewsSpaceman_P

never want to hear Sweet Caroline not just at Loftus Road... but in my bleeding life either.

Here in Spain, they also play it a lot... bloody hate the song.
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 19:40 - Sep 22 with 2983 viewsBoston

Big tune at my wedding.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 20:13 - Sep 22 with 2883 viewskensalriser

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 18:39 - Sep 22 by Spaceman_P

never want to hear Sweet Caroline not just at Loftus Road... but in my bleeding life either.

Here in Spain, they also play it a lot... bloody hate the song.

Ditto. I especially hate people joining in with the DER DER DER. Cnts.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 20:14 - Sep 22 with 2876 viewsdaveB

there really is no subject that won't get people angry on here
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 20:21 - Sep 22 with 2824 viewskensalriser

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 20:14 - Sep 22 by daveB

There are limits, Dave, and Sweet F'in Caroline is one of them.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 20:45 - Sep 22 with 2760 viewsWatford_Ranger

I recommend a cigarette outside the Lower Loft for wit and considered analysis from your fellow patrons of the previous 45 minutes instead.
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 22:41 - Sep 22 with 2569 viewsPlanetHonneywood

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 20:14 - Sep 22 by daveB

Surely not Phil Parry's commentary for Zamoraaaaaaa's goal?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 22:58 - Sep 22 with 2504 viewscolinallcars

Fitted well into this film, well worth watching if you don't know it.
Login to get fewer ads

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:03 - Sep 22 with 2477 viewsGaryHaddock

You cannot, simply stroll into a forum mostly full of middle aged white dudes, and criticise Sweet Caroline.
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:05 - Sep 22 with 2460 viewsngbqpr

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:03 - Sep 22 by GaryHaddock

You cannot, simply stroll into a forum mostly full of middle aged white dudes, and criticise Sweet Caroline.

The preliminary poll results would suggest otherwise…

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:08 - Sep 22 with 2439 viewsGaryHaddock

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:05 - Sep 22 by ngbqpr

Would like to see the data set after lots of lager, a Northern wedding, or both.
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:09 - Sep 22 with 2431 viewscolinallcars

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:03 - Sep 22 by GaryHaddock

Middle CLASS middle aged white dudes if you please m'dear fellow.
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:09 - Sep 22 with 2407 viewswestberksr

I cannot stand the song....

was never a fan, but the recent inclusion with what seems to be, every single sporting event has elevated it to the 'most hated' list of songs,
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:17 - Sep 22 with 2375 viewsGaryHaddock

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:09 - Sep 22 by colinallcars

It’s the overlap in a Venn diagram of Jonny Vegas and a Mayfair hen party.
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 00:17 - Sep 23 with 2246 viewsBoston

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:09 - Sep 22 by colinallcars

Middles Ages - now those were the days.

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 00:39 - Sep 23 with 2200 viewsBoston

Never had a liking for the song. Sadly, it's one of 'rousing' tunes at Red Sox games, mainly because Ted Kennedy, Don of the Kennedy Crime Family, believed / had been told, it was written for his niece and, the political power that that family machine used to wield, had the baseball club's owners falling over backwards to suck up to them.

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 12:06 - Sep 23 with 1839 viewsJimmyR

Comes in a close 2nd to: see it, say it, sorted

Must be doing wonders for noise cancelling headphones
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 12:24 - Sep 23 with 1747 viewsTheChef

Seriously? This was played at half time on Saturday at Loftus Road?

Can only assume this is down to Nourry.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 12:38 - Sep 23 with 1717 viewsBklynRanger

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 20:45 - Sep 22 by Watford_Ranger

I recommend a cigarette outside the Lower Loft for wit and considered analysis from your fellow patrons of the previous 45 minutes instead.

For Stan Bowles patrons its either stand there and ignore it or throw yourself into the half time sex-scrum of people trying to buy warm carlsberg, blow vape smoke up in the air and squeeze their way into the bogs all within 15 minutes, i.e. no chance.

Well done to the 'round the pole'-ers on Saturday though - that is still good fun. Extra points to the woman who fell over - old school comedy gold.
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 13:44 - Sep 23 with 1593 viewscolinallcars

Some people like it.
As Paul Nardi said to me earlier “one man's fish is another man's poisson”
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 13:47 - Sep 23 with 1573 viewsTheChef

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 13:44 - Sep 23 by colinallcars

Some people like it.
As Paul Nardi said to me earlier “one man's fish is another man's poisson”

BOOOOOOOOOO

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 14:16 - Sep 23 with 1536 viewsjohann28

Its all great before ko, loud rock, London Calling etc. If we've won then you can sing what the fk you like, but if you ask me we need more of the same, particularly if its a 12.30. We need aggression! Take no fkg prisoners! Sweet fkg Caroline can fk off.
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 14:47 - Sep 23 with 1462 viewsdaveB

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 23:05 - Sep 22 by ngbqpr

there should be an option C of the song is alright but overall I don't care what music they play at half time really
SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 14:54 - Sep 23 with 1450 viewsEsox_Lucius

I am absolutely fummin' about Hi Ho Silver Lining... I want to start singing it at the end of games again.

The grass is always greener.

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 15:00 - Sep 23 with 1431 viewscolinallcars

SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time on 14:54 - Sep 23 by Esox_Lucius

I am absolutely fummin' about Hi Ho Silver Lining... I want to start singing it at the end of games again.

I've forgotten the words
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024