Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we continue to cover the national team ? 17:11 - Sep 10 with 4626 viewsKeithHaynes

There’s no reward for it that’s for sure, Phil on PS gave up on it. In a way I don’t blame him. We do have a bit of help and there’s a fair few who travel who are on here. And the coverage over this international break, especially pre match, is that something you want to continue ?

Your thoughts ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:19 - Sep 10 with 2152 viewsDr_Winston

It seems like a lot of work for little response.

To be honest, I don't much care about the national team so generally skip anything about it. Others can't get enough. There are probably different sources for people that keen.

Guess ultimately it depends on whether you and the crew think it's worth the effort.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:24 - Sep 10 with 2167 viewsWhiterockin

Personally I can take international football or leave it. Possibly put up a match day thread and it's up to posters if they want to use it or not.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:12 - Sep 10 with 2075 viewsFlashberryjack

Yes please

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:18 - Sep 10 with 2060 viewsReslovenSwan1

You should definitely cover the national team. Bellamy will change the narrative and produce exciting football. Wales underage teams are also under reported by WoL for example and usually have a minimum of two Swansea prospects.

The forum have number of poster with Anglo sympathies to the extent of flag waving and denigrating all things Welsh. They propagate apathy and prefer to watch some soap or other.

Planetswans is in my opinion a very poor and their posters have caused the club and Trust a lot of problems by creating divisive narratives.

The site name is Independent. What Planetswans do is irrelevant to me.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:23 - Sep 10 with 2051 viewsWhiterockin

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:18 - Sep 10 by ReslovenSwan1

You should definitely cover the national team. Bellamy will change the narrative and produce exciting football. Wales underage teams are also under reported by WoL for example and usually have a minimum of two Swansea prospects.

The forum have number of poster with Anglo sympathies to the extent of flag waving and denigrating all things Welsh. They propagate apathy and prefer to watch some soap or other.

Planetswans is in my opinion a very poor and their posters have caused the club and Trust a lot of problems by creating divisive narratives.

Probably because they banned you.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:26 - Sep 10 with 2032 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:23 - Sep 10 by Whiterockin

Mind yiu,I am banned for life, however long that may be
It’s got its uses and sone good folk post on there
This is my home now though

The topic,yes of course Indy should

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:32 - Sep 10 with 2018 viewsBoundy

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:18 - Sep 10 by ReslovenSwan1

You seem to take any opportunity to denigrate fellow posters when you can this is another example. It was a simple question, try answering it without the abuse.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:36 - Sep 10 with 1990 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:32 - Sep 10 by Boundy

You seem to take any opportunity to denigrate fellow posters when you can this is another example. It was a simple question, try answering it without the abuse.

I have anglo sympathy .I married one
Beautiful soul on every way
Sons daughters grandkids ,all English ,all sound as a pound . They’re Anglos too.

This post is self evident and no need for me to point out that only a poisoned mind ,borne of a dark. Ind in a dark valley could come up with filth of that nature
It is shaming

Login to get fewer ads

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:36 - Sep 10 with 1994 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:23 - Sep 10 by Whiterockin

Never been on there. The ruling clique got me banned on SCFC2 for talking common sense. 'Colin Swansea' chief diva told the owner "he goes or I go" (and I take my mates). The wimp folded like a pack of cards. It has been a yawn fest ever since. Welcome to Russia.

I was told by "enaich" on SCFC2 that the Trust was never about "making money". Guess what everyone else did not them. Duh ! I think is the cyber word for this.

On Planetswans they would have set the 'pack dogs' on me so I never joined.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:46 - Sep 10 with 1962 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cymru u21 have 2 Swansea players on the on the pitch Cotterill and Josh Thomas with the talented Evan Watts and Congreve on the bench in Iceland.

Wales have won three drawn two and lost one to Denmark. Wales actually need to win this game.

The Welsh coach Matt jones declined to play his best player Rubin Colwill pulling him off when winning only to lose points or not picking him at all. He was head and shoulders above anyone else in the away game in Denmark scoring two penalty he created causing the Danes to be down to 9 men.

Now Jones has not fought for him again as he has been on the bench not getting a kick with the first team. Wales might still qualify but Welsh coaching staff have made it more difficult not easier.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:59 - Sep 10 with 1950 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:36 - Sep 10 by onehunglow

I have anglo sympathy .I married one
Beautiful soul on every way
Sons daughters grandkids ,all English ,all sound as a pound . They’re Anglos too.

This post is self evident and no need for me to point out that only a poisoned mind ,borne of a dark. Ind in a dark valley could come up with filth of that nature
It is shaming

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having Anglo sympathies at all or preferring to watch Coronation street over Bellamy's Wales. Each to their own and I respect your decision and wish you a happy and healthy life over the border.

Such comment probably do not belong on a football thread though. No offence intended.

Wales u21 on youtube final minutes

Cotterill has scored in windy conditions.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:00 - Sep 10 with 1945 viewsYrAlarch

Yes please. My National team is important to me.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:01 - Sep 10 with 1937 viewsKeithHaynes

Just want your opinions on the OP 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:13 - Sep 10 with 1898 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:59 - Sep 10 by ReslovenSwan1

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having Anglo sympathies at all or preferring to watch Coronation street over Bellamy's Wales. Each to their own and I respect your decision and wish you a happy and healthy life over the border.

Such comment probably do not belong on a football thread though. No offence intended.

Wales u21 on youtube final minutes

Cotterill has scored in windy conditions.

Well,they do ,as you insult,albeit very subtlety Swansea fol
K,for a start, then anyone having relations with Anglos.
If Anglos were a race of colour,you’d be in deep shite

You and your musings are the reasons why we are very reluctant to go anywhere in Wales ,let alone Swansea where I still have family and friends .

Croeso is just a word

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:02 - Sep 10 with 1817 viewslifelong

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:13 - Sep 10 by onehunglow

Well,they do ,as you insult,albeit very subtlety Swansea fol
K,for a start, then anyone having relations with Anglos.
If Anglos were a race of colour,you’d be in deep shite

You and your musings are the reasons why we are very reluctant to go anywhere in Wales ,let alone Swansea where I still have family and friends .

Croeso is just a word

Why don’t you stop posting repetitive rubbish?

Reluctant to go anywhere in Wales let alone Swansea..complete and utter bilge.

Personally I’d like the international threads continue.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
[Post edited 10 Sep 20:03]
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:05 - Sep 10 with 1808 viewsbonymine

Totally understand that both you and Phil must be somewhat despondent Keith given the apparent apathy surrounding the current International break etc, however, given that the break is for the ‘Nations League’ fixtures I truly believe that older football fans like myself who have experienced top level competition for our country over many years and indeed the very competitive Home Internationals back in the day really cannot ‘buy in’ to this new ‘cash cow’ of a competition.

Just my opinion of course lots will disagree 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:09 - Sep 10 with 1795 viewsswancity

100% yes

Most football fans are interested in their national team to varying degrees. Very few football fans have no interest at all. Probably just the strange ones.

Watching Wales at Bordeaux was a definite highlight for me in that 2-1 win.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:17 - Sep 10 with 1776 viewspencoedjack

Yes please it’s nice to have information in the language that the vast majority of the country speak.

Also nice to see those who class themselves as ‘proper Welshmen’ posting when the game is being played 30 miles up the road👍
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:27 - Sep 10 with 1755 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:17 - Sep 10 by pencoedjack

Yes please it’s nice to have information in the language that the vast majority of the country speak.

Also nice to see those who class themselves as ‘proper Welshmen’ posting when the game is being played 30 miles up the road👍

Proper welsh.
WTF is that ,really

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:29 - Sep 10 with 1754 viewsonehunglow

See,how some just rise to the bait.
Ain’t that so Lifey

I am not alone

Have a go at someone else

Twpsyn

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:29 - Sep 10 with 1763 viewslifelong

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:17 - Sep 10 by pencoedjack

Singing the anthem in English last night were you? 😀
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:32 - Sep 10 with 1748 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:29 - Sep 10 by lifelong

What is wrong with you man.?
You need to reflect
You won’t
20 years and we are still seeing this relentless nationistic crap.
Go and engage n another site in Welsh. This is an English speaking site

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:40 - Sep 10 with 1726 viewsonehunglow

A thread about the national team and reporting on it
And it descends into the language
Again
Could we have a welsh section Keith

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:40 - Sep 10 with 1730 viewspencoedjack

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:29 - Sep 10 by lifelong

Were you at the game Friday singing the anthem?
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:45 - Sep 10 with 1702 viewslifelong

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:40 - Sep 10 by onehunglow

A thread about the national team and reporting on it
And it descends into the language
Again
Could we have a welsh section Keith

It’s yourself and that Pencoed fella who keep on bringing up the language, you both seem to be obsessed with it.
Cymru am byth. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024