Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? 14:10 - Aug 28 with 766 viewsRhonddaSwans

Was looking for their wales squad reaction that was as expected.
Ccmb was probably had the best take with someone that couldn’t believe that Cooper + Cullen before the big blond temper tantrum child.

Then this article is about their new hamas supporting player.
Soon they will be like Celtic with all the pro Palestine 🇵🇸.

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=240315

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 14:39 - Aug 28 with 696 viewspencoedjack

Celtic & Cardiff now there are 2 clubs I dislike with a passion.

1 should play in the Irish league the other in the Welsh one.
Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 14:50 - Aug 28 with 694 viewsRhonddaSwans

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 14:39 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

Celtic & Cardiff now there are 2 clubs I dislike with a passion.

1 should play in the Irish league the other in the Welsh one.

I would add Liverpool to that list as well.
Not being funny but they think it’s edgy wonder what the FAW will make of all these pro hamas supporters?

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 15:44 - Aug 28 with 625 viewsSkewenMitch

I read aamb for many years but have stopped having read the blatant antisemitism espoused on there mainly by Annis himself.

Got no time for that nonsense having been to Aushwitz. these boards should be football talk only
Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 15:53 - Aug 28 with 583 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 15:44 - Aug 28 by SkewenMitch

I read aamb for many years but have stopped having read the blatant antisemitism espoused on there mainly by Annis himself.

Got no time for that nonsense having been to Aushwitz. these boards should be football talk only

Believe me I know Cardiff fans who are very pro-British & regularly go to watch Rangers.

There is even a Rangers supporters club in Cardiff (ironically run out of Gareth Bale's bar).
Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 16:01 - Aug 28 with 568 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 15:44 - Aug 28 by SkewenMitch

I think I lost several IQ points reading that thread but the words “inilated, aweful and haulocost”was the breaking point for me.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 16:08 - Aug 28 with 540 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 15:53 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

Believe me I know Cardiff fans who are very pro-British & regularly go to watch Rangers.

There is even a Rangers supporters club in Cardiff (ironically run out of Gareth Bale's bar).

Rangers and Celtic are “supported “,out of Scotland on religious bigotry lines

It’s protties and Fenians

It’s 2024 .

It’s incredible
[Post edited 28 Aug 16:09]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 17:47 - Aug 28 with 460 viewsdobjack2

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 14:50 - Aug 28 by RhonddaSwans

I would add Liverpool to that list as well.
Not being funny but they think it’s edgy wonder what the FAW will make of all these pro hamas supporters?

Wanting the killing in Gaza to end is not necessarily pro-Hamas or antisemitic.

Not really a football board thread in my view.
Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 18:42 - Aug 28 with 363 viewsRhonddaSwans

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 17:47 - Aug 28 by dobjack2

it is in the sense of should any of this be publicised by any player playing for a Welsh club.
We are grown ups here has it any place in a football ground?
Should the faw be taking action?

As if football is a truly inclusive game should the Jewish community be driven out by pro Palestine stuff?
We are a football club with Jewish owners .

I totally believe đź’Ż football and political views should be separate at all times.
(So you might be right mate)
[Post edited 28 Aug 18:46]

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 18:45 - Aug 28 with 347 viewsonehunglow

I share your view
This is a trend started by Celtic and Liverpool,two pseudo political clubs .
We really don’t need this shyte

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff fans now pro Palestine are they right 🤔? on 18:46 - Aug 28 with 345 viewsraynor94

Couldn't agree more

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024